Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 177 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 177 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah )

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah ) - Page 9 Empty Re: In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah )

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:06 pm

When the door opened, Shanari was startled at first, sitting right besides Sarah, then hearing what they had just said, she started to chuckle soft.

" Hey Sarah.. Remember what you just said about not pissing them off? "

She then tried to hide back her laughter.

" I think that can't work anymore, hehehe.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah ) - Page 9 Empty Re: In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah )

Post by Darius Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:45 pm

Sha came running into the room soon as she heard her sister scream, and when she came upon the sight before her, she recoiled in disgust. 'Oh great..."

Nha was much to pissed off about the sight before her to care that her crush was naked. She was just pissed at the one that was naked beside her. "What are you doing, Lady Sarah?" Nha shouted. "Did you actually have sex with that...with that tramp?!"

"No," Sarah answered with an innocent grin. "We were just hot, so we stripped down to get comfortable. No biggie." Sarah would then stand up, and start to get dressed. "Isn't that right, Shanari?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:00 am

Although Shanari did wanted to insult Nha for the way she was calling her names, she was going to take heed of Sarah's advice, rolling off the bed and getting dressed aswell.

" Yeah, and since you guys got some many stalkers around here, Sarah suggest we'd go to a more isolated spot so they don't peek on us. Sorry blue haired lady, red haired lady! "

Despite lieing with Sarah, she really wasn't lieing about not knowing the two and just thinking about it, it might be better for both her and Sarah if she changed the subject.

" That reminds me.. Have we met before? You two really don't seem familiar to me.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:14 am

Unfortunately, Nha was not in a talking mood at the moment. She looked over at her sister Sha, who cuaght her gaze, and nodded in agreement. They both moved to either side of Shanari, grabbed both her arms and lift her off her feet by them, and would proceed to carry her out of them room, heading for the front door.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:21 am

She sighed when she was lifted up, mumbling softly to them.

" I hate to do this but.. No one touches me without my permission. "

Feeling Nha's grip to be the weaker of the two, she had gotten an idea quite swiftly, waiting for the perfect moment before rearing her leg back and trying to kick Sha hard in the back of her knees to make her fall on her knees and get Shanari's legs back on the ground, from there she'll focus on her raw strength and pull Nha with a half circle right into Sha to try and force them both to release her and fall down on eachother.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:49 am

Sha cried out s her knee was struck, collapsing to knee much to Nha's shock. Then with a yelp the blue twin was spun into her sister. Luckily Sha was well enough to catch her, avoiding a messy collision. The sisters raised themselves up again, and were ready to pound Shanari flat into the ground.

"Enough," Sarah ordered all of them. She was leaning against the doorway, wearing just a t-shirt and her panties. A smoking cigarette was in her grinning mouth. "Can't we all just get along?" she chuckled. "Leave her alone girls. She's been dominated enough today..."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:16 am

Shanari jumped back as they rose and getting ready to attack her again, the Russian gave them a calm look but yet ready to fight them, then hearing Sarah, she grumbled.

" I told you you never gave me a chance! Hmph! "

She then looked back at the twins.

" So, Blueberry, Strawberry. I don't know you too but apparently you know me so.. Deal with the fact that I haven't been myself up untill yesterday so whatever I did, it isn't ACTUALLY my fault. "

She then turned to walk to the door herself and open it.

" If you need me, you know where to find me Sarah, catch you later. "

With the grin she left and closed the door, though it was friggin' colder then she thought, she had to make a mental note to make Sarah buy her a new jacket.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9