Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

'From Russia with Eagerness...Hopefully'

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

'From Russia with Eagerness...Hopefully' Empty 'From Russia with Eagerness...Hopefully'

Post by Maxy Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:05 am

Kelly was running behind with a few things she was taking care of and gave her husband Wes a shout. She mentions to him of someone who contacted her about some private training sessions and that she was running late and asked him to keep an eye out for the person if they showed up before she got back. He had no problem with it and once he got the details he took a look around the main workout area. Not much was going on, a slow day at their gym and training facility.

The name of the person he was to keep an eye out for rang a bell, well, their last name did. He leaned against the apron of one of the rings and began to wonder where he's heard that name before.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

'From Russia with Eagerness...Hopefully' Empty Re: 'From Russia with Eagerness...Hopefully'

Post by freeko Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:41 am

Tabitha's manager had arranged her to travel and meet up with someone by the name of Kelly. Having had ample time to get herself changed before heading to the gym, Tabitha had little more than her workout attire on underneath her coat. She had a small bag that had her boots and gloves that she carried with her. Walking through the doorway to the gym, Tabitha would see only a few people about the place. It was a private session that was arranged for her and she was a little late to begin with.

As she entered, Tabitha was given the name of Kei to contact when she arrived. Walking up to a man she would simply ask him if Kei was available. "Excuse me sir, I am Tabitha Aimes and I was here to train with Kei. Do you know where I could find her?"
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

'From Russia with Eagerness...Hopefully' Empty Re: 'From Russia with Eagerness...Hopefully'

Post by Maxy Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:11 am

As he was giving it more thought he heard someone call out to him. He turned and saw Tabitha when she asked where his other half is. "Oh, you're Tabitha. Nice to meet you." He offers a hand to her. "I got a call from her not too long ago and she's running a bit behind. Not sure how long she'll be but if you rather get started I don't mind covering for her. We run this together, though she'll be with you mostly." He then unintentionally thought out loud for a moment "Aimes, Aimes, where have I heard that before?" He then notices he actually said that out loud and looks a little embarrassed about it.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:30 am

"Did you know my grandfather perhaps?" Tabitha would mention when her family name was mentioned out loud. Not really thinking of it, Tabitha would start looking for a place to put her coat and bag so she could get her gear on and they could start.

Training Gear:

"Did you have anything in mind for what you wanted to do? I would appreciate anything that you would be willing to teach me." Tabitha would state and she started to finish her stretching and would head into the ring.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:17 am

"I might have" he tells her. It's been a while since Wes was active in the ring and it was a possibility that could be who he was thinking of. This might be one of those things that is on his mind for a while, but he tries to put it to the side for now. "Can't say I do. I don't know what arrangement that was made with my wife and you so I'm not sure where to begin exactly."

He did ask her "Though for starters, other than your knowing your grandfather has been in the ring before, what do you know so far? Has he taught you anything? Maybe we can work on that until she gets back."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:28 am

Tabitha was surprised to run into someone that would have possibly known her grandfather. Maybe that was why her manager had sent her here to train? Use Tabitha's name to get some much needed training for her?

"Hmm I do alot of punching and kicking in the fitness classes I do, but I would say aside from watching it on television I have little knowledge of any kind of moves at all. So do you have a few simple or basic moves that you could show me to start?"

Tabitha was going to hopefully get the base for which she could build the moveset that she would use in the ring during her matches. Every great journey would have to start with a single step. This looked to be the step that would set her down the path of becoming a wrestler.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:52 pm

After hearing what she had to say Wes figured it might be best to keep things simple. "Maybe it'll be best to keep it simple for now until she gets here, but that can cover a lot. Some things we've done with other new comers, and even vets do when they warm up sound like a good place to start." He asks here to do a few different rolls around the ring, like shoulder rolls and back rolls. He would show her what he is looking for if asked about it.

After he feels she's done enough he would move a head a bit. Usually he would put s little running of the ropes in there but figured her wife might want to be around, which he would mention that to Tabitha. He would however work with her on some lock ups, and if she felt confident to attempt to back him up to a corner.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:46 pm

Wes would start with the basics, if for no other reason than to assess where Tabitha stood in her abilities. It was probably a good place to start as it would help warm them both up as well. Tabitha had enough knowledge of these rolls as she would do fairly similar exercises when she was training as a kickboxer as well. She was fairly agile so taking to these moves was fairly simple for Tabitha.

However, she would hit her first snag when they started to lock up with each other. Maybe it was something simple like she was not shifting her weight properly or she simply was not strong enough, but she was having a hard time trying to move Wes around the ring when he asked of her to do so. Tabitha was starting to get a little frustrated, but she likely needed to just concentrate and hopefully they could get to the bottom of what it was that she was doing wrong.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:55 am

After going on for a bit Wes eventually stopped. He knew it would take time but was getting the feeling she might be over thinking. "Take a moment Tabitha. Your form's alright it feels like you're trying too hard to over come someone of a different size. Let's try again." He would lock up with her legit but this time would show a lot less resistance and allow her to succeed on this attempt, mostly to help her confidence. Regardless if she succeeded or not he would change the amount of resistance, while shortening the rest time between each attempt until there was almost none. Just as he would go to lock up for the final time he would quickly tell her "Block," wanting her to prevent him sending her to the corner, to see if she could quickly adjust.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:28 am

Wes would stop them to explain some of the more fundamental flaws Tabitha was making. Her form was correct enough but she was not gaining any leverage as she never really was gaining control of the tie-ups. If for no other reason than to build confidence in Tabitha, Wes would start letting her win without resisting a few times. Thpugh when he would push backvas it were, Tabitha wpuld find herself quickly moving backwards and unable to figure out why.

As they went back and forth some more, a few minutes would pass with the pair pf them doing nothing more than moving around the ring in a tie-up. It looked almost like a game of tug-o-war with how they moved back and forth around the ring. One thing was certain though, Wes was getting the better of it so far as he had backed Tabitha up about hlaf the lenghth of the ring so far.

Tabitha was starting to "get it" but she was still not properly balancing herself gor when Wes decided he would push back. They would take sometimes three large steps back before Tabitha could anchor herself down. In a real match, that would likely find her in a corner or up against the ropes.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next