Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah )

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah ) Empty In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah )

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:52 am

The bus stopped not far from Sarah's place and only one person stepped out because this part of the city was apparently dangerous. Still, this person didn't seem phased or checking every corner for something to happen, isntead, she took steps towards a certain house that she knew. She mades sure she stood at Sarah Gatt's door and knocked her knuckles against the door a few times, waiting for some kind of answer and hoping Sarah would be home, otherwise her visit would have been useless.

At the door stood a certain Russian vixen, dressed in a black summer jacket, a white tight sports bra with a black rose on it, fingerless gloves and black baggy pants. It was none other then the Russian Shanari, she looked.. Healthy. No longer those black surroundings around her eyes or that wicked grin she used to have, heck she just looked like a avarage woman now, She had to talk to Sarah Gatt about some things and also to smother her with love. She heard from a few friends about what happened, and the more she heard the less she recognized about herself, so maybe her ( to her knowledge ) her lover Sarah might know what exactly happened, all se got was getting headaches.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah ) Empty Re: In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah )

Post by Darius Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:20 am

Sarah momentarily stopped her sit-ups when there was a knocking on the door. She sighed in irritation. "Nha, go answer the door," she ordered.

Nha momentarily stopped preparing dinner in the kitchen and looked at the door. She sighed irritably. "I'm a little busy," she grumbled, in the middle of chopping onions.

"I'm sure you can take time out of our busy workload to open the damn door," Sarah growled. She went back to doing her sit-ups. Holding her feet down was Nha's sister Sha, who seemed more content with her current task than t answer the door.

Nha pouted prematurely. Resigned to her fate, she left the kitchen and went to the front door. She opened it ide, and her eyes widened at who was on the other side. Her mouth twisted into an angered snarl. "You!"

Sarah looked at who stood in the doorway, and her eyes widned as well. "Not again," she growled.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah ) Empty Re: In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah )

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:15 am

Shanari first started to blink when someone else answered the door, seeing that it wasn't Sarah, she might aswell ask.

" Excuse me miss, can you tell me where Sarah Gatt currently lives? "

Her voice was calm and almost soothing, Shanari couldn't recognize Nha at all, taking out a small notebook and a pen to write the adress just incase the girl might know where.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:18 pm

Nha's jaw dropped when Shanari pretended not to know who she was. After all she had put the Era of Hell through, she had the nerve to pretend nothing happened?! Nha grit her teeth, about to slam the door in Shanari's face when Sarah spoke up behind her. "Nha, Sha. Go take a walk."

Nha turned back to Sarah, who was helped back to her feet by Sha. "B-But Miss Sarah!"

"Now," Sarah growled. Nha frowned, but hung her head in defeat. it was then that Sha came up to her, took her hand, and guided her out the door, but not before glaring slightly at Shanari.

Now it was just the two of them. Sarah crossed her arms, and glared daggers at Shanari. "What the fuck do you want?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:52 pm

Shanari blinked with how the two glared and how hostile they were, looking at the two leaving before she went back to Sarah with a big smile, then blinked in confusion how Sarah talked to her.

" Huh..? Why the hostility all of a sudden? Didn't we have a great time? I'm getting confused now. Why is everyone treating my like something big happened? And what happened to the Era of Hell? And who were those two? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:34 pm

Sarah's eye twitched irritably at Shanari's questions. Was she being serioes, or was this just another one of her episodes? "You want to know why everyone's pissed at you?" Sarah growled, stepping towards Shanari menacingly. "Maybe it's because you went completely insane. Maybe it's because you stabbed everyone in the back. Maybe it's because you're a unreliable whore who doesn't kow what she wants." Sarah went chest to chest with Shanari, glaring at her darkly. "Any of this ringing a bell?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:42 pm

Shanai went silent when Sarah started to talk and walked up so close to her. Normally, before those answers she'd blush an smile but right now numerous thoughts crossed her mind though instead of clutching her head and gritting her teeth, she started to think rationally, her eyes remained on Sarah's.

" ..I see. I cannot remember any of this.. I can only remember that night we spend.. Any memories from after that day remain foggy for me.. Sarah, I really don't understand any of this. Can you please tell me what made me.. That way? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:54 pm

"How the fuck should I know?" Sarah snapped, almost ready to smack Shanari at this point. Her abruptness was to be understood. Every encounter thus far with Shanari had screwed her in some instance. "One minute you were relatively normal, the next you're...." Her voice trailed off as shegot a good look at Shanari's body. Once again the girl had gone hrough an appereance change, and this one had certainly made her look sexy.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:57 pm

Shanari didn't follow Sarah's eyes, she was trying to sum it all up, it seemed a little strange but soon enough she knew the answer. " ..Possessed? " She remember the jewel Cerbera had, the memories were still foggy but she figured what happened, starting to smile and close her eyes, despite the clothing she wore, her large breasts were easily set on display, softly pressed up against Sarah's since she was pressed against her.

" I'm sorry, Sarah.. I hope you understand that it was not something I'd do to you out of free choice. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:09 pm

Sarah flinched when Shanari pressed her large breasts against hers. She didn't know why but she found Shanari a hell of a lot more attractive than she did in the past. And she wasn't even into girls that much! "W-Whatever!" Sarah grumbled, pushing Shanari off her and going to sit on the couch.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next