Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah )

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah ) - Page 8 Empty Re: In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah )

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:48 am

Shanari said nothing, all she did was look threatingly at Sarah, letting her tongue move out to stroke over Sarah's pussy and kiss it roughly, she knew she couldn't kick out anyway, the more she breathed in Sarah's pussy scent, the weaker she got, only burning with arousal, she was now doing her very best to get Sarah off sexually.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah ) - Page 8 Empty Re: In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah )

Post by Darius Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:54 am

Sarah was already close to orgadm already with all of Shanari's warm breathing stimulating her constantly. She pnted at Shanari lapped at her sex, her face flush and full of bliss. It only took a moment longer before, with a lolud moan, Srah came all over Shanari's face for the second time that day.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:07 am

Shanari shut her eyes tightly and tried not breathe in while she lapped up and swallow Sarah's juice without hesitation, stroking her tongue over her pussy to clean it aswell, she wanted to rub her own face with her hand but they were still pinned under Sarah's knees, she was surely feeling humiliated.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:22 am

After that second orgasm Sarah would finally slide her way off of Shanari, sitting beside her and looking down at her cum soaked face. It was very amusing in Sarah's opinion. "Feeling a little worn out?" Sarah asked snidely.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:29 am

Shanari grumbled as usual, moving over to lay across Sarah's lap to grab her top and use it to wipe the juices from her face.

" ..Course not.. You? "

Shanari dropped the shirt again on the ground when she was sure she had dried her face off.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:40 am

Sarah scoffed at the question. "Yeh, I'm really tired from making you my human vibrator," Sarah said. She allowed Shanari to lay across her lap. In her mind she had earned the rest. "So, I guess you really are not crazy. That's a small comfort at least."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:47 am

Shanari pulled back and sat up next to Sarah, releasing a sigh when she heard those last sentences.

" ... I'm not sure what has been going on.. I don't know those two who were with you.. And quite frankly.. "

She brought her hand up to cup Sarah's chin to make her look at her.

" I don't care. I just want to be with you Sarah and show you that I have your back.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:26 am

Sarah sighed as she looked down at Shanari, wondering if that was really true. SHe ws a great fuck every no and then but she couldn't tell if she could deal with all her baggage. "Show me what happens later on," Sarah said. "Then we'll talk."

It was then the sound of the front door opening was heard. "Lady Sarah?" called the unmistakeable voice of Nha. "Are you home? Hmph. She must have left."

"I hope she got rid of that traitorous bitch," her sister Sha muttered. Apparently the twins were back from their walk.

"Ugh, I hope so too. She's such a slut! Always fawning over Sarah. Like she has any chance with her!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:30 am

Shanari smirked, leaning in to kiss Sarah's cheek and nuzzled it.

" Sure thing. "

Then she heard the familiar voices of those two girls again, listening to them quietly while at the same time inching away from Sarah. Shanari could have just jumped out of the bed and rip them to pieces... But she had to think calmly, both eyelids closed completely and she started to.. smile.

" ..I suppose they're right.. I have no chance with you, do I? I'm sure whatever happened back then.. It ruined it all. " She spoke with a soft whisper to Sarah so those other two wouldn't hear them.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:02 pm

Sarah shrugged at Shanari. Techincally she wasn't wrong. Her fucked up psyche had done numbers on her social life. Nha and Sha had every right to be angry with Shanari afte what she put everyone through. "Your sane now, that's all that matters," Sarah whispered. "Just try not to piss them off."

From behind the closed door, Nha started to talk again. "I'm....gonna be in Sarah's room for a bit," she said.

"You just want to steal her panties again," Sha said with a sigh. Sarah's ear twitched at that, and she frowned angrily. She was wondering what happened to her panties.

"D-Do not!" Nha protested. The doorknob then turned, and the door swung open, and Nha entered the room, to very alarming sight. There was Sarah, laying naked in bed with an equally naked Shanari. "W-W-Wha-?" Nha stammered. "What the hell is going on?!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next