Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 194 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 194 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah )

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah ) - Page 2 Empty Re: In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah )

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:12 pm

Shanari stumbled backwards when she was pushed but it only made her smile, walking after Sarah and closing the door behind her. She figured Sarah should need some loving again, she sure sounded like she needed it. Shanari usually knew better then to do things without asking, but remembering that special day...

She walked up towards Sarah and without warning sit right on her lap, leaning into her and whispering softly in her ear. " Sarah.. Let me give you a massage. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah ) - Page 2 Empty Re: In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah )

Post by Darius Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:22 pm

Sarah didn't notice Shanari close the door behind her. Had she, Sarah probably would have had some warning. Instead she squeaked in surprise when Shanari plopped herself onto her lap unexpectedly. She immediately stiffened, not knowing how to react in this situation. "No thanks," she muttered, squirming slightly.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:25 pm

Her hands elegantly moved to the girl's shoulders and started to slowly push her fingers into the skin and wiggling them about to massage her shoulders tenderly. " I want to make it up with you, Sarah... I know you still love me, deep down inside.. You'll forgive me.. If I dedicate myself to you and prove you can depend on me again.. I am not sure what happened, but I will not let it happen again. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:16 am

Sarah's face turned a light shade of red as Shanari's fingers set to work. It certainly felt nice, but she would never say it out loud. "What are you willing to do for me?" Sarah managed to ask.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:18 am

" Well.. Aslong as it isn't hurting myself.. " Shanari began to giggle softly, pressing and circling her thumbs into Sarah's shoulders, making sure to move them in different spots of the skin from time to time.

" Other then that.. Anything. You know how much I love you, Sarah. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:41 pm

Sarah grimaced as Shanari went on, even though the massage was quite pleasent. It was the person who was doing it that was making her uncomfortable. "N-No!" Sarah shouted, and would try to shove Shnari off her. "You're just gonna go crazy again!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:10 pm

Shanari fell upon her rear because of the shove, looking up at Sarah with a gentle sigh. " ..I don't know what exactly happened.. " She would sowly try to stand back up and face Sarah with a light smile. " But it won't happen again.. I won't hurt you anymore.. I promise... "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:22 am

Sarah glared at Shanari as she got back up. She didn't know what to feel. One the one hand Shanari had betrayed her ad fucked with her head more times than she could count. On the other hand...she looked damn sexy right now.

Finally Sarah made her decision. "Aw, fuck it," she growled, right before she would grab Shanari, pull her close to her, and plant a big wet kiss on her lips.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:11 am

Shanari waited and watched what Sarah was doing, wondering what she was thinking about right now, then she was suddenly pulled close and lips locked with Sarah, her hands positioning themselves on Sarah's side and shoulder, leaning into her while pressing into her lips, a soft moan escaping her while she pressed her entire body against Sarah's.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:31 pm

Pulling Shnari bak onto her lap, Sarah immediately dove into her mouth for a passionate kiss. All of Sarah's secret desires flooded out in that very instant as she wrestled tongues with her old flame. Her hands trailed their way up Shanari's back, going under her shirt to rub her skin soothingly.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next