Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

'From Russia with Eagerness...Hopefully'

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

'From Russia with Eagerness...Hopefully' - Page 2 Empty Re: 'From Russia with Eagerness...Hopefully'

Post by Maxy Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:16 pm

Regardless if he was able to send her the corner or not he decided for move on for now, noting that she understood the concept. Before going to the next part he tells that hopefully by the end of the day she can chain a few things together, but to take things one at the time for now.

Wanting to keep things simple for now, he would show her one thing that can be done from a lockup and that is a headlock takedown. He would try to describe the best he could since he didn’t have anyone else there to help him give her a complete visual example. He would then show her how he does it before asking her to give it a try on him Just like before with the lockups he would want a few of these.

As this was going on his wife pulled in. As she entered she saw the two working out and decided to duck into her office and out of sight from them, but still keeping an eye on them. Not only was she viewing Tabitha but she was also checking on her husband and seeing how he can run a solo training workout. Not that he can’t and hasn’t before, but it is different than with her being there and maybe a couple of other students. Plus it has been awhile since he’s worked one on one with someone completely new. She would not plan on being stealthy for long, but she remained where she was for now.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

'From Russia with Eagerness...Hopefully' - Page 2 Empty Re: 'From Russia with Eagerness...Hopefully'

Post by freeko Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:58 pm

Tabitha would "get it", or at least get it enough that Wes felt it was time to move on to the next step of the progression he had in mind. Almost like lightning he would maneuver Tabitha into a head lock and then flip her over top of him as he took her down to the ground. Wes was still maintaining the headlock as he was using his body to keep Tabitha on the ground. After a few seconds he would release the hold and then start to show Tabitha in slow motion how to perform this little chain of moves.

First Wes would show Tabitha how to move from the tie up into the headlock and then turn it over to Tabitha to put him into a headlock. At first she would go slow and then she would pick up the speed until she was able to tie up with Wes and then put him in a headlock at full speed. Once she had the headlock down, then it was time to move onto the takedown part.

While this was happening, Wes' wife would avoid detection as she came back from whatever errands that she was running. Wes and Tabitha were both too focused on what they were doing to even notice that they were no longer alone. Now that they were isolating the takedown maneuver, Wes would asssume control and show Tabitha the steps to take to then throw someone down to the mat from the headlock. With the form being shown, Tabitha would then start from the headlock position on Wes and shift herself to flip Wes down to the mat. After a few more tries they would put the whole thing together.

Tabitha would pull it off with relative ease and as Tabitha had Wes in the headlock while she were still laying on top of him, She would ask two things. "Where would I go from here?" and "How could I defend against this if I were in your position?" Tabitha was hoping that Wes would be able to show her more at this point.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:53 pm

"You mean like this?" From where he was he would move in such a way that would move Tabitha back and down enough so they were touching the canvas and he was on his side holding her into position for a pin. He would count to three out loud to see if she could escape the hold time or not. Regardless if she did or not he would back up a bit and tell her "That's one way. A lot of it is what you feel you are able to grab on to if you're unable to escape cleanly. As for what you can do if you have an opponent down in that position since you got hold of it already you could in theory work the head, but most of the time I see people don't hold opponents down there for very long and quickly transition into a ground move or pull them back up while keeping in control up high and set up for something once back in a standing position. What do you want to do and we'll give it a try."

If she has a preference he'll set up for her to take him down again and let Tabitha do what she had in mind. Before they tie up he would add "I know you didn't ask about it but note sometimes it's best to let a move happen than say trying to fight everything off. Sure if you're in position to take me down I can try to fight it off, or I can go with it. Sure you'd take me down and I'd feel the contact of the canvas, but I'd be prepared for it so in theory it wouldn't be as bad and I can get mentally prepared for what is to come, but again things always don't work out that way."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:37 pm

Tabitha would have her second question answered almost immediately when Wes would pull her backwards into a pinning predicament. It seemed easy enough to escape while they were both fresh as Tabitha could even push upward in a kicking motion and reset the hold back to where they were originally. As Wes explained the answer to the first part of the question, Tabitha would start playfully rapping her fist against the top of his head to simulate her punching him. It was the first thing that she could think of. What Wes had to say next though was actually very informative.

"Pick my spots on where I want to try to get free?.. Makes sense.." Tabitha would mutter to herself as she acknowledged Wes' wisdom. She found herself running out of gas in alot of her training matches so far. This might well be part of the reason why. "What kind of ground moves did you have in mind. I am sorry but I do not seem to be able to think of anything else that I could do from here.." Tabitha would start to relax her grip after she playfully rapped Wes' head and see if there was anything that he could show her. There had to be something that she could do, but it was not in her movelist yet or she was simply unable to think of anything that would involve the advantage that she currently had.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:43 pm

From where was she could see and hear what was going on. Wes looked like he was going to suggest something after Tabitha hesitated for a bit but Kelly decided it was the right time to get involved. Coming out of hiding she tells Tabitha “Unable to channel some of your grandfather and hope for something to come natural hmm? It’s alight it takes time.” She formally introduces herself and apologizes for the delay in showing up after Tabitha did, as well as thanking Wes for taking control for the time being.

She offers to make a couple of suggestions and asks her to move back. Wes and her lock up and start to go through what he and Tabitha were working on so far. When Wes took Kelly down she looked like she was going to do the same thing Wes mentioned early on but instead was able to free herself a tiny bit to apply a partial head scissors on him. Wes broke free after a bit and went to headlock her again. Kelly managed to fight her way back up so they were both in a standing position. From where they were Kelly could have attempted a back suplex but instead walked with Wes towards the ropes and pushed Wes against them and looked to send him off the ropes but they stopped, not wanting to go too far ahead.

They lock up again but this time Wes catches Kelly of guard with an armdrag takedown, another possible move to do from the lockup early on which is something he hinted towards earlier. Kelly looks up at him as she pulls herself back up, which for a moment she forgot Tabitha was there as she was beginning to feel pretty competitive. Wes reminds her of that, which he makes a light joke, but also a true comment that they could have done way more the purpose of today wasn’t to help Tabitha. Kelly exits the ring so she can go change into some actual workout clothing.

While they wait for her to come back Wes asks Tabitha if during that little exchange if it gave her any ideas. They are perfectly able to break things down move for move and go at a pace that Tabitha can follow but he offers the option for her to watch him and Kelly go at it for a few minutes, which the fun part will be getting his wife to keep things as simple as possible so Tabitha can follow along.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:00 pm

Kelly would interdict as Tabitha hesitated some. She felt it was the opportune moment to make her presence known. Taking the time to exchange pleasantries with Wes and Tabitha alike, she would as Tabitha to stand aside as Wes and Kelly went about putting on a display. Even dressed as she was, Kelly would put on a rather impressive display as both she and Wes would go back and forth with each other. Some of the moves she was familiar with as it was exactly what Tabitha was practicing while Wes was teaching her.

However it would go into overdrive almost instantly. Kelly would pull off moves that Tabitha would never even think of. The most impressive move Tabitha saw was when Kelly put Wes in a head scissors. They were both very creative and Tabitha almost felt like a deer in the headlights watching such a display unfold in front of her eyes. When it was all said and done, Tabitha would stare in awe for a few seconds before asking Wes about a few of the holds that were used. The one she wanted to focus on however was the head scissors.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:44 am

Wes mentions some of what they did, that he can recall anyway given how sudden it was. After that he asks "Do you recall any of your grand father's matches? Maybe before you go today we can try to look at one of them and try to pull some stuff from it? Obviously from then and now the sport and people's style have changed, but it's still the same concept at the end of the day."

It would take a few minutes for Kelly to get changed and head back out there.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:54 am

Tabitha would have to think about it for a while. She was very young when she watched her grandfather wrestle. From what she could recall, he used a submission move that had the other person on the ground. They were tangled with each other and Tabitha would recall someone trying to describe it as an "Octopus" hold.

She knew that her grandfather was known for his submission holds, but he had retired before she was 10 years old so attempting to recall something from almost 20 years ago was a bit difficult. My parents never really allowed me to watch wrestling and I am almost afraid to look and watch a match where my grandfather had lost. I always looked up to him so very much.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:28 pm

Wes had no problem with going over that particular move with her, but something else she said made him wonder.

What was said about Tabitha's grandfather was something Kelly would have loved to have been around to hear, though Wes knew some of the same questions his other half would ask, yet part of him wanted to know anyway. "Why is it you wouldn't want to see him lose, it is because he might look weak and feel like a false idol or something like that?" He then points to a near by wall that has various event posters, newspaper and magazine clippings. "Take a look around you. Everyone you see has their fair share of both wins and loses. Take me for example, god knows I've lost a lot. but that doesn't mean I'm not good. Sure it's great to have your hand raised but sometimes if you personally experience defeat or know someone very close to you all that means is is you have a chance to learn something. I've seen people go a long time without having a dent on their record and when they get beaten for the first time they don't know how to handle it. Plus I've heard from many great people in this profession both past and present is the day you stop learning is the day you're done." Kelly would reappear shortly after Tabitha had a chance to reply to what Wes said.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:41 pm

"I just think that I look up to him so much that it would break my heart to see him lose. I just can't really explain it the right way, but maybe you can understand a little? I know someone has to win and someone has to lose. One of the first things he said to me was that his matches that he lost ended up making him a better wrestler. It was always more about the crowd and how they reacted than the wrestlers themselves he would tell me. Doing this training has helped me to start to understand that better." Tabitha would explain to Wes.

Looking out of the corner of her eye, Tabitha would notice Kelly had emerged from the locker room. Now that Kelly was ready to do, business was about to pick up as it were.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next