by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Round 1: Cassie Sato vs. Aiko Takeda

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Round 1: Cassie Sato vs. Aiko Takeda - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 1: Cassie Sato vs. Aiko Takeda

Post by luffy316 Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:37 am

Cassie snored softly in gentle breaths, eyes shut and lips drooling a bit as she sucked on her snack. "AGH! You adorable little dummy!" Lily snapped, trying to shake Cassie awake. She seemed quite content to stay asleep though, curling up into a little blond ball. Lily climbed into the ring as the ref took and rose Aiko's arm, trying to pull Cassie to her feet by her arm. She still hung limp and Lily had to look awkwardly blushing at the nearest staff member. "Um... little help..." she asked quietly. She turned back to Aiko and puffed her cheeks out huffily. "You'll pay for that! I... I'll fight you right now in Cassie's place!" she declared boldly, puffing out her petit chest.

"Um... that's not really how things work," the ref corrected. "She already lost.."
"Rules don't count!" Lily snapped back, still trying to hold Cassie up. "Besides, we're twins! We're like the same girl anyway!"

Last edited by 125 on Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Round 1: Cassie Sato vs. Aiko Takeda - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 1: Cassie Sato vs. Aiko Takeda

Post by wrestleryu Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:23 pm

Aiko would blink at Lily's aggression, blushing in shame. The gymnast would then bow her head, willing to apologize "I..I am sorry Lily-san. I didn't notice that Cassie-chan was going to pass out. S-She was pulling so strong..."

After a cute sigh, she would add calmly: "Also, i have no reason to fight against Lily-san. Though... if you feel like you have to hit me to retaliate... t-then i won't strike back!". With that said, Ai-chan would stand in front of the angry girl and clench her eyes, not knowing what would happen next.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:04 am

Lily pouted a bit towards her sister. "She... she likes candy. A lot. It's hard to show she was tired when she was that bad for it..."

She blinked in her own surprise as Aiko stood before her, eyes shut before her. Lily made a little fist, frowning at the gymnast a bit before she turned her head and folded her arms.

"Pooie. It's no fun if they won't even face you...." she excused, blushing a bit. "And... Cassie needs me. But... but you're not allowed to lose now!" Lily snapped quickly. "If you lose, we're gonna come and getcha and prove we're not wussies because we lost to some loser! Get it!?"

She pointed accusingly at her at that point, then zipped from the ring to her sister as a medic slid her onto a stretcher. She wasn't really hurt, just out of it, even curling up with a little pillow on the stretcher and sighing happily. Lily followed and popped a lolly into her mouth, making her squeal in her slumber and curl up a bit tighter. "Thamp you, sissy," she purred.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:38 am

"Ugh.... H-HAII.. !!" , Aiko startled a bit, blinking cutely. Actually, her first times at Friction had been hard, being defeated... and toyed by much bigger and stronger wrestlers, but she was now determined to show her skills in this torunement.

And, Lily's threatening warning would sure give her a further push into the right direction, reminding her that the road to glory was still very long and hard to walk.

Winner: Aiko Takeda via figure 4 KO

Last edited by 157 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:42 am; edited 2 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5