by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Round 2: Cassie Sato vs Kiku

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Round 2: Cassie Sato vs Kiku Empty Round 2: Cassie Sato vs Kiku

Post by luffy316 Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:47 pm

Bed Match: first to 5 points
1 pt pins/subs, 2 points for face sit pins and matchbook pins, tickle submissions, sleeper KO and smooth (breasts/butt) KOs
3 points for sleeper/smother KO followed by tucking the sleeping kawaii into the bed

Cassie marched into the bedroom, Lily on her heels. Cassie wore some strange garment like a nightie, almost see-through over her gently curved body. She wore bunny slippers and just a pair of cotton panties around her round little butt (starring a rabbit and a teddy bear holding hands, one on each cheek). She seemed to feel quite comfortable and at home in the bedroom setting. Lily wore a robe tied tight over her, but her petit size left her minute cleavage stills showing her breastbone and insides of her tiny breasts. She wore tight violet panties beneath it, but her chest showed she had nothing in terms of a top. The officials had allowed her to oversee her sister but she was strictly banished from the bed itself. Set so much as a toe on the blankets and she was out. She'd raised a big stink over it but complied. She was sure she could help out without entering the bed anyway.

"Ok, remember! We can do this one. She's a sumo girl, I found out, so don't try to match weight with her. Just uh... be mean, remember! Be a bully and a big strong bad guy."
"Like you!" Cassie chimed, hugging her slightly smaller sister tightly. She hugged back and smiled.
"Kinda. Just win one, ok?"
"I can do it!" Cassie cheered, scrambling onto the bed and flexing her little arms boldly and grinning proudly.

Last edited by 125 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:30 am; edited 2 times in total

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Round 2: Cassie Sato vs Kiku Empty Re: Round 2: Cassie Sato vs Kiku

Post by Toshokan Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:48 am

Soon after, Kiku also entered the bedroom. She had been in a bit of a dilemma when choosing her attire, wanting to pick something that was cute but not too embarrassing. In the end, she had settled for a pink pajama shirt that had big, white buttons lined up in the front. The shirt was barely long enough to cover her plain white panties, and as Kiku walked glints of her underwear showed frequently.

The little sumo, entering the room, noticed that there already were two girls there. Moreover, they appeared to be twins, with so similar faces! Maybe she had messed up with the room number and was interfering in another match by mistake? “Um… sorry to intrude, but I’️m looking for Cassie Sato… is this the right place?” She asked, tugging at the hem of her shirt. One would not expect such a small girl in such a cute attire to be a sumo wrestler, and the embarrassed way she spoke also added to the illusion. Of course, if this was a ring, Kiku would be okay with fighting with her normal clothes, but this was somewhat different. Nevertheless, she was a bit surprised to see not only one, but two girls of about her same size – and one of them appeared to be even smaller than herself.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:05 am

"Me me meee!" Cassie sang out on the bed, waving excitedly. "I'm Cassie!"
Lily folded her arms and looked a bit tough, for her.
"Ah, and that's my sister Lily. She's my coach and my sister in the tournament," Cassie added proudly. "Are you really a sumo? Cuz I heard that sumos were really fat once, and you're not that fat."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:36 pm

Cassie's remark about her weight dispelled some of her embarassment. It was something she had already heard many times, but it still hurt her pride every time someone said she wasn't fat enough to participate in Sumo. "I'm a real sumo," said Kiku, "and if you don't believe it, I'm going to show it to you!" She undid her small pigtails and let her hair down; it didn't amount to much of a difference in her appearance, but this was how she slept, after all.

Kiku then hopped onto the bed as well, standing on her knees. She looked at Cassie, then at Lily. "So... we can start when you're ready."

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:43 am

Cassie nodded happily. "Cool! I never wrassled a real life sumo before! It'll be super fun!" She took up her position on her knees, wiggling her fingers excitedly as the raised them in readiness to grapple. It would be for naught, because as soon as she could, she'd just lunge for Kiku's legs to trip her down, even if it meant sliding onto her belly to do it

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:39 am

Kiku was ready for the match to start, raising her own arms and inviting Cassie for a grapple contest as well. However, as he approached her on her knees, Kiku was taken aback as Cassie practically threw herself on the bed, grabbing her naked thighs as she fell. the sumo wasn't expecting such a start; although being on her knees gave her some extra stability, she couldn't keep herself from toppling to one side.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:52 pm

Cassie let out a playful giggle, like they were in a wild game of tag and scrambled to try and sit on her chest, trying to grab and hold down her arms for a quick advantage. "Got you got you~" she chimed. "You're fun already!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:50 pm

Cassie could have been quick at getting on top of Kiku, but that wouldn't be enough. It was still the very start of the match, and Kiku still had lots of kawaii energy to spare. "Nh... you haven't gotten me yet!" As her arms were being held down, Kiku tried to lift her legs and catch Cassie by the neck - giving Lily a clear panty shot in the interim. If she managed to do that, she would try to bring Cassie down and twist her body to the side, starting to squeeze her neck.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:41 am

Cassie didn't think of the legs as they snagged her neck, squeaking in protest before she was yanked to the bed off her opponent, grabbing at her legs and squirming wildly, trying to wiggle free amidst her grunts and pants.

"You call that squirming!? Come on, Cass!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:12 pm

Kiku tried to keep her legs locked around Cassie's head for as much time possible, but it didn't amount to much, as Cassie struggled too fiercely for her to maintain control. So, after some moments, she had to let go of her headscissors. She didn't want to lose the upper hand, though, and after doing that she scurried and tried to get on top of Cassie, using her speed to her advantage against the slightly winded opponent.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next