by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai, Simone, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Yusha Sento II

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Yusha Sento II - Page 3 Empty Re: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Yusha Sento II

Post by HighFly Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:32 am

Alaina was glad that Yusha didn't duck or otherwise counter as she flattened Yusha to the mat! Alaina stood up, grabbing Yusha by the arm and hauling her to her feet. Alaina kept hold of the arm looking to step towards the ropes sending Yusha running with an Irish whip! Alaina was hoping to keep rolling although she knew not to underestimate Yusha.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Yusha Sento II - Page 3 Empty Re: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Yusha Sento II

Post by Kudiruka1106 Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:28 am

Yusha was still a bit dazed from the amazon's previous attack as she was brought up to stand. Alaina suddenly whipped her to the ropes, but Yusha tried to be more prepared this time. She bounced off the ropes, coming running back and hoping to go for a clothesline to Alaina without getting hit herself instead!

Yusha Sento wrote:I always do my best! Everyone has losses, those are a part of life and nobody is immune to them. I don't let losses discourage me or drag me down, they only get me more excited for the next match where I'll do my best all over again!
Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

https://www.deviantart.com/kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:29 am

Alaina stepped up looking to slam Yusha but instead the smaller woman flew at her and caught Alaina off guard with a clothesline! The big amazon was shocked, stumbling back then falling down to her back as she groaned in pain! Alaina kicked the mat a couple times and then attempted to try to sit up to get back to her feet.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:30 am

The crowd cheered as Yusha successfully got the amazon down, but the Japanese wrestler wanted to keep going. She backed up, running forward and going for a knee strike to the amazon as she sat up, hoping the hit would land!

Yusha Sento wrote:I always do my best! Everyone has losses, those are a part of life and nobody is immune to them. I don't let losses discourage me or drag me down, they only get me more excited for the next match where I'll do my best all over again!
Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:05 am

Alaina sat up, and she had quickly wished she hadn't! She was rising as Yusha rushed in and leapt smashing the skull of the amazon with a running knee strike! Alaina groaned and her head snapped back as her hair flew everywhere leaving her laid out flat on her back on the canvas. Alaina covered her head in her arms and kicked the mat in pain in the aftermath of the hard strike.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:26 am

Yusha saw Alaina down and thought now would be a good time to try and pin her. She wanted to take the chance rather than going for more damage and getting countered for Alaina to gain control of the match again. The small redhead quickly went down on top of Alaina, hooking her leg up for the pin and hoping this would do the trick!

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:06 am

Alaina felt Yusha cover her and go for the pin! Alaina flopped and groaned underneath as Yusha pinned her but just before two Alaina had thrust out of the pin raising a shoulder up and turning to her side. She tried to shove Yusha away so she could rise back up to her feet before Yusha could pounce once more. At least that was the plan of the amazon anyway.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:27 am

Yusha felt Alaina kick out of the pin, the crowd cheering for them both! Yusha got up and went to the ropes, leaning on them and catching her breath while waiting for the amazon to get back up. She knew she had to keep fighting, and she needed as much energy as possible for what she had planned!

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:41 am

Alaina got up and saw Yusha at the ropes. Alaina moved in looking to grapple Yusha trying to get close and hold her in place. Once she had a hold of the younger wrestler she would try to smash her abdomen with knee strikes to slow down her momentum, softening up Yusha for more offense if Alaina's attacks were successful.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:10 am

Yusha tried to get away from the amazon as she got close, but Alaina got ahold of her. The little wrestler felt the amazon's knee strike her over and over, making her whimper with each one as she was worn down and softened up more, holding her hurting abdomen!

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next