Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 191 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 191 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders Vs. Yusha Sento

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders Vs. Yusha Sento Empty "Amazon" Alaina Sanders Vs. Yusha Sento

Post by HighFly Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:02 am

Match Type: Standard

Alaina was wearing a one piece leopard print swimsuit tonight as she paced about the locker room. She had been away from the ring for a short while and getting back into it in front of a crowd would do her some good. Alaina was ready to go out and do all she could although she was booked against a rookie. Perhaps they wanted to see what she was made of quickly? Alaina had recently trained with Yusha and she knew that the kid could go, land hard strikes and had some endurance.

But Alaina was not going to hold back. She was here to win and do her job as best she could. No matter what the thought of someone outside the ring she was going to step between the ropes and try to be the dominant wrestler she believed herself to be. Alaina was soon walking through the halls and towards the gorilla position waiting for her cue to enter the arena.

Once her music began playing Alaina stepped out and held her arms out as the crowd cheered, smiling and striking a couple poses to show off her figure before she bound her way down the ramp. She high fived fans on both sides of the barricade before sliding into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Alaina held her arms out and swayed her hips a bit, winking to the crowd and pointing out as they continued to loudly cheer for her. Alaina eventually settled into a far corner to await the arrival of Yusha who Alaina was eager to see in action between the ropes.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders Vs. Yusha Sento Empty Re: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders Vs. Yusha Sento

Post by Kudiruka1106 Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:47 am

Yusha was in her usual two piece ring attire consisting of tight leather and a black and red color scheme. This was her first ever match in AFW, and it was with Alaina Sanders! The little redhead was filled with excitement, doing some stretches in the locker room as she couldn't even keep still.

As Yusha walked through the halls, she couldn't help but get even more excited. She was new here, but she had been welcomed with training from the amazon herself. She knew Alaina was bigger, stronger and had more experience, but she would still give it her all, just as she always does!

She finally heard her music begin playing before stepping out, a big smile on her face as she raised her arms. She waved happily to the audience as she walked down the ramp, reaching the ring and sliding beneath the bottom rope to enter. She climbed up one of the turnbuckles, waving with a smile one last time before going to her corner. "Hi Alaina! So excited, hehe! Let's do this!" Yusha waved with a smile to Alaina, excited and happy to see her again.

Yusha Sento wrote:I always do my best! Everyone has losses, those are a part of life and nobody is immune to them. I don't let losses discourage me or drag me down, they only get me more excited for the next match where I'll do my best all over again!
Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

https://www.deviantart.com/kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders Vs. Yusha Sento Empty Re: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders Vs. Yusha Sento

Post by HighFly Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:32 am

Alaina watched Yusha come out and she did cut a great figure in her wrestling attire. She had the look to go with the ability Alaina saw in the gym. Alaina really wanted to see her do well, but she was at odds tonight as Alaina wanted to win herself. This was going to be a rough debut for Yusha.

As the young woman entered the ring Alaina smiled and nodded to her while extending her hand. "I know you will do well Yusha, but know that I am not going to hold back at all. Be ready when that bell rings all right?" Alaina said.

After a moment when the bell did finally ring Alaina would move in for a grapple, looking to tangle with Yusha. The amazon would try to transition into a side headlock, tossing Yusha to the mat and keeping the headlock in place as Yusha laid on the mat flat on her back.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:45 am

Yusha smiled, eagerly accepting the handshake as she prepared herself to fight. "Hehe, don't worry Alaina! I always do my best, and I feel like I'm ready! Good luck!" Yusha was indeed feeling ready, despite Alaina's advantages.

Yusha began grappling as the match started. She soon found herself tossed to the mat however, the amazon keeping her in the headlock. Yusha began lifting up her legs, trying to strike Alaina in the back of her head!

Yusha Sento wrote:I always do my best! Everyone has losses, those are a part of life and nobody is immune to them. I don't let losses discourage me or drag me down, they only get me more excited for the next match where I'll do my best all over again!
Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:31 am

Alaina squeezed away at Yusha and felt a couple kicks smack her skull! "Ngh!" Alaina groaned as she sent a punch to the head of Yusha while she was still in the headlock before letting go to rise to her feet. Alaina would back away as Yusha stood up only to rush right back in this time looking to send Yusha back to the canvas with a clothesline!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:53 am

Yusha grunted from the punch, shaking her head as she got up. Alaina was tough and she was showing it, so she had to act fast. She didn't have enough time to react though, becoming easy prey for the amazon as she was hit by the clothesline and knocked to the mat with a thud!

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:42 am

Alaina succeeded in taking down Yusha, and she wanted to keep building up some momentum. The amazon jumped up, extending her legs as she hoped to come crashing down on top of Yusha with a big leg drop! Alaina knew it wasn't fancy but if this connected it would get the job done for sure.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:49 am

Yusha raised her head, shaking it. She always saw Alaina as super strong and tough, but she was now experiencing it firsthand. She had just enough time to see the amazon running, quickly rolling out of the way to avoid her leg drop!

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:17 am

Alaina grunted as she crashed into nothing but canvas! She stumbled up rubbing the back of her leg while trying to keep an eye on Yusha. Alaina would circle and try again to grapple with the girl hoping to wrap her up in a collar and elbow lockup! She wanted to keep Yusha still for a moment hoping that this would work.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:06 pm

Yusha got up, catching her breath as the amazon took the crash. She had to keep fighting, wanting to show her strength! Alaina put that plan on hold though, as the little wrestler was locked up by the amazon!

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next