by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders Vs. Yusha Sento

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders Vs. Yusha Sento - Page 2 Empty Re: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders Vs. Yusha Sento

Post by HighFly Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:35 am

Alaina had a hold of Yusha and needed to strike while the iron was hot. Alaina moved her leg back trying to smash Yusha in the abdomen with a hard knee strike to stun the smaller wrestler. Alaina would try for a couple more knee strikes before grabbing Yusha by the head and aiming a final knee strike at her head, using her arms to force Yusha's head down into the path of her oncoming knee!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders Vs. Yusha Sento - Page 2 Empty Re: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders Vs. Yusha Sento

Post by Kudiruka1106 Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:39 pm

Yusha found herself locked and now getting hit with the amazon's knee as well. She groaned with each hard strike, wearing her down even more. She then got pulled down to have her head to meet the last hard knee strike, forcing a whimper out of her as she fell to her back! She covered her face in her hands, rolling side to side and kicking her legs from the pain!

Yusha Sento wrote:I always do my best! Everyone has losses, those are a part of life and nobody is immune to them. I don't let losses discourage me or drag me down, they only get me more excited for the next match where I'll do my best all over again!
Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

https://www.deviantart.com/kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:40 am

Alaina took Yusha down, and she tried to follow up again. This time Alaina jumped up and angled herself so her extended elbow would fall right down on top of Yusha! The amazon wanted to crash down on her with an elbow drop hoping that it would keep the energetic younger rookie in place.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:23 am

The amazon was having her way with Yusha, who wasn't able to fight back in time. Alaina crashed her elbow darn hard onto the little wrestler, causing her eyes to widen with a gasp as she kicked up, feeling more of the fight getting knocked out of her!

Yusha Sento wrote:I always do my best! Everyone has losses, those are a part of life and nobody is immune to them. I don't let losses discourage me or drag me down, they only get me more excited for the next match where I'll do my best all over again!
Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:22 am

Alaina had Yusha on the mat and she was on top of her, a quick adjustment away from a basic little hold to help her keep sapping the rookie. Alaina slide up, sitting on the mat and leaning as she wrapped an arm around Yusha's head, squeezing it as she was in a side headlock while laying on the mat! Alaina flexed her free bicep, showing off a bit as she was continuing to keep her momentum rolling at the moment. However she knew Yusha was capable of reversing or countering if she got her wits about her.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:12 am

Yusha was getting tossed and beaten by Alaina all over. She was feeling weak and tired, but she was going to fight until she couldn't anymore. She squirmed and struggled, elbowing Alaina to try and get out!

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:02 am

Yusha's elbow began hitting her and Alaina was taking hits making the hold not worth maintaining. Alaina let go and rolled away pulling Yusha up by the arm. The amazon scooped her up and spun around before slamming her down hard to the mat! Alaina pumped her fist and bent down, deadlifting Yusha up into the air and scooping her up again!

This time Alaina gave Yusha's backside a couple slaps as she held her up before slamming her down to the canvas a second time from he deadlift scoop slam. Alaina flexed her biceps and strut around the ring, shouting out to the crowd now as their cheers grew louder with Alaina trying to keep them fired up.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:09 am

Yusha wasn't even able to recover from the headlock before she was suddenly lifted up, spun around and slammed down hard onto the mat!

She found herself being lifted up again, but then felt the amazon deliver a couple slaps to her rear! She blushed before getting slammed down again! The little redhead groaned and arched her back as Alaina flexed and paraded around her prey!

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:59 am

Alaina looked at Yusha and made her way over, grabbing her legs. She was going to see how well she could handle a submission but this was a situation that Alaina fully expected to go in favor of the amazon. Alaina twisted Yusha's legs and rolled her over locking in her sharpshooter variant the jungle shooter right in the center of the ring! Alaina wrenched back and applied all the pressure she could as she had her finishing hold secure!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:55 pm

"Oouugghh..." Yusha groaned as the crowd cheered for the amazon, the small and speedy wrestler down and exhausted in the center of the ring. She suddenly felt Alaina grab and twist her legs, being rolled over and put in her signature jungle shooter!

Yusha squealed and flailed her arms, feeling the intense pain and pressure on her legs as the crowd cheered even more! She was already exhausted, and this just wore her down even more! She clenched her hair, crying out as her little body couldn't take the pain anymore! The small redhead rapidly slammed her hand on the mat, tapping out and submitting to the amazon!

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next