Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yusha Sento

2 posters

Go down

Yusha Sento Empty Yusha Sento

Post by Kudiruka1106 Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:13 am

Personal Information

Name: Yusha Sento
Sex: F
Eyes: Amber Orange
Hair: Ash Red
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 135 lbs
Nationality: Japanese/American

Combat Information

Alignment: Babyface - One of the friendliest and sweetest wrestlers out there. Her goal is to give everyone a great match, the audience and her opponent. She's in this to have fun and knows every fighter is strong in their own way!
Entrance Music: I May Fall by Jeff and Casey Lee Williams
Strategy: Being small and light, Yusha's not great at taking hits. She has to be the one giving, not receiving! Luckily, speed and agility is her specialty. She tries to outrun and dodge the opponent, wearing them down with hits of her own as she does!
Preferred Matches: Really fine with any type of match, even if she's at a disadvantage!

Endurance: 5.5/10
Strength: 5/10
Speed: 8.5/10
Defense: 6/10
Technique: 7/10

Strikes: 8/10
Submissions: 6/10
Powerhouse: 3.5/10
Aerial: 8.5/10
Counters: 7/10

NSFW
Endurance: 3/10
Defense: 1.5/10
Arousement: 7.5/10
Technique: 2/10
Pacing: 2/10

Notable Moves: Dropkick, Leg Drop, Leg Sweep, Moonsault, Clothesline, Headscissors, Bodyscissors, Bronco Buster

Signature Move

The Cinnamon Roll
Yusha's very own signature move, showcasing her cute and sweet nature! The move begins with a kick to the opponent's midsection! After that, Yusha goes for a DDT to bring them down to the mat face-first! The opponent is then rolled onto their back, leading to Yusha going on top of them to wrap her arms and legs around them and hug them tight! She then rolls around with her opponent on the canvas, giggling as they get dizzy!

Biography

Wrestling Attire:

Yusha Sento Df7rkoc-d3b8df02-7fc4-497c-8e7e-f950366bec2f.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2E3NjVhNjdiLWMzZWItNGJjZC1hNDQxLTNiNmIyNDdiNjYzZlwvZGY3cmtvYy1kM2I4ZGYwMi03ZmM0LTQ5N2MtOGU3ZS1mOTUwMzY2YmVjMmYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Yusha losing to Amelia Taylor...
Spoiler:

Yusha winning against Corey, with her very close partner Sapphire as the guest referee!
Spoiler:

Yusha about to be crushed by Sapphire in a later match...
Spoiler:

Yusha reaching for a close rope break during her match with Blake!
Spoiler:

Personality: Yusha is one of, if not the sweetest, kindest, friendliest and most caring fighter out there. She may be small, but she's overflowing with love! She always hopes to make friends with her opponents, or at least build a good relationship with them. She's in this to have fun, but just like with all things, she puts her friends and loved ones before herself. When she wins a match, the first thing she'll always do is go to her opponent to make sure they're okay, help them stand up and tell them how great they did. Then, and only then will she pose for the audience cheering and applauding her for her victory. Even in loss, she still wants to let her opponent know how great they did, even though by that point it should be obvious to them.

As sweet as she is, she's definitely not the brightest. She's a bit dense, but not dumb by any means. She is, however, very naive and gullible. She can be taken advantage of quite easily, and many opponents both in and out of the ring have done this. Even still, she won't be mad at you! She'll just try to trick you back, even if it'll never happen.

History: Yusha grew up in the city of Sapporo, located in Hokkaido, Japan. Let's go back a bit. Living in Sapporo was a kind, sweet, caring and very beautiful woman. One day, an American man traveled to Sapporo and crossed paths with her, the woman feeling attracted to him and the man seemingly feeling the same way. The two spent much time together, growing closer and closer as they went on. They loved the relationship they had, and always wanted to be with each other. Eventually, after what felt like years of being together, the woman proposed to the man, who eagerly accepted. The two had a wedding, and soon exchanged love which led to the woman expecting a child for them to raise together. The man stayed with her the whole time, and then the child was born...

And then he left.

Right after their daughter was brought into the world, the man left. It turns out that unlike the woman, who's feelings and everything were all completely genuine, the man was being dishonest. He was... not the best person, to put it lightly. He didn't care for the woman at all, he just saw her as beautiful and wanted to exchange love. The woman was heartbroken, betrayed by the man she had loved with all her heart and now had a baby daughter to raise as well. Even through all that, her kind, sweet, motherly spirit was still there. Even without a father, the daughter would be raised with all the love and care the mother had, who did everything she could to hide traces of her father from the child, even giving her own last name rather than his.

Yusha, as the daughter was named, grew up just like her mom. She was raised by her and her alone, after all. Sweet, kind, and caring. She knew that most people had a mother and father, but she didn't mind as her mother was enough love for her. As time went on though, she got curious. She would begin to ask her mother more and more about what her father was like, but her mother would change the subject which luckily worked on the naive daughter. Once Yusha reached a certain age, however, the mother decided she had to know eventually and now was the right time to tell her.

She told her daughter everything, and rather than being sad or disappointed, she was just confused as to why he left, beginning to ask more questions about him such as his interests. She then learned one of his interests was professional wrestling, and Yusha knew what she wanted to do. She had already liked watching wrestling on the TV quite a bit herself, but she decided she wanted to take up wrestling in high school and eventually go professional. The little redhead began training more and more throughout her high school years, and she soon went from a chubby little jobber scoring barely any wins to a speedy, agile striker who was one of the toughest they had seen.

She was going to be a professional wrestler, get big and well known enough to hopefully catch her father's attention one day, wherever he was, and finally meet him in person. Over time though, with more and more matches, she... slowly forgot about this goal. She was having so much fun with her wrestling life, meeting so many people and loving the thrill and excitement of fighting in the ring. She sometimes remembers her original goal of meeting her father, and it'd be nice, but that's not her main goal anymore. Now, she wants to meet as many wrestlers as she can, make a lot of friends and give them all the greatest match she can!

Wrestling
Animals
Pokemon
Biology/Zoology
Anime
Night
Winter/Snow and Ice
Sweets/Candy

Dislikes:
Bugs
Mean People
High Heat
Summer

Fun Facts:
Ironically, despite loving animals and zoology, Yusha has entomophobia, the fear of bugs.

Yusha's native language is of course Japanese, but her mother taught her all the English Yusha's father taught her before he left. Yusha then learned the rest on her own.

Yusha speaks in Japanese when scared or flustered.

Yusha is lesbian and asexual!

Yusha has a secret biggest weakness, sexy stuff in the ring. She knows she has to keep fighting, but she's so flustered that she just doesn't want to, even just a kiss on the cheek will leave her vulnerable for a few seconds.

Yusha is a huge Pokemon fan! Her first ever game was Pokemon Sun, and as such, the entire Popplio line is her favorite starter and one of her top favorite Pokemon ever. Alola is also her favorite region, even including Sinnoh which is based on where she lives!

Yusha Sento wrote:I always do my best! Everyone has losses, those are a part of life and nobody is immune to them. I don't let losses discourage me or drag me down, they only get me more excited for the next match where I'll do my best all over again!
Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

https://www.deviantart.com/kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Yusha Sento Empty Re: Yusha Sento

Post by killcarrion Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:56 am

Approved. You may RP as you wish, and welcome to the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:56 am

Thanks so much!

Yusha Sento wrote:I always do my best! Everyone has losses, those are a part of life and nobody is immune to them. I don't let losses discourage me or drag me down, they only get me more excited for the next match where I'll do my best all over again!
Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

https://www.deviantart.com/kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down