by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yusha Sento vs. Lauren Fredericks

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Yusha Sento vs. Lauren Fredericks Empty Yusha Sento vs. Lauren Fredericks

Post by HighFly Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:20 pm

Match Type: Standard

Lauren was on a bit of a slide in AFW and she was about to go face a newcomer who just lost her debut. Lauren had to win this otherwise her slide would be more like a fall off a cliff. Clad in a blue one piece swimsuit, white kneepads and white boots the big blonde was making her way through the halls ready to rumble.

As her music played in the arena she smiled and waved to the crowd as she came out hearing a mixed reaction. Lauren shrugged it off and kept walking her way to the ring as the flubbery oldschool wrestler walked up the ring steps before climbing through the ropes.

Lauren held her arms out as the mixed reaction continued eventually settling into a far corner to wait for the arrival of her opponent.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Yusha Sento vs. Lauren Fredericks Empty Re: Yusha Sento vs. Lauren Fredericks

Post by Kudiruka1106 Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:40 pm

After losing her debut match in AFW, Yusha wanted to make it up. She was so happy she got to face Alaina and didn't mind the loss, but she also didn't want to let the audience down. She tried to ignore it and just go into this match ready to fight, wearing her usual red and black leather attire and going through the hall feeling excited.

When she heard her music start, she entered the arena with a big smile. The crowd was mostly cheering for her with a couple making fun at her having lost her debut. That along with her small stature made her an easy target for jokes. She didn't notice though, as she just held her arms out and walked down the ramp with a big smile on her face, waving to the audience as she passed them before rolling underneath the bottom rope and into the ring.

The speedy red striker circled around the ring a bit while still smiling before going to her corner, giving a friendly wave to her opponent before beginning to stretch in place to get ready for the match.

Yusha Sento wrote:I always do my best! Everyone has losses, those are a part of life and nobody is immune to them. I don't let losses discourage me or drag me down, they only get me more excited for the next match where I'll do my best all over again!
Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

https://www.deviantart.com/kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:26 am

Lauren watched Yusha come down and knew she wanted to try to power her around. Lauren kept her eyes on Yusha and when Yusha waved to her Lauren waved back giving her a smile and nod. However after a moment Lauren stepped towards the center of the ring ready to start.

As the bell rang the big blonde suddenly rushed at Yusha looking to simply run right into her and lower her shoulder, attempting to plow her down to the mat with a running shoulder block! Lauren wasn't going with anything fancy but she hoped it would prove to be simple yet effective.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:10 am

Yusha stepped to the center as well, feeling ready to fight. She bounced in place a bit, looking up at Lauren and still smiling. She wished her good luck before hearing the bell, backing up a bit!

She got ready as Lauren suddenly charged at her. The little redhead used her speed and agility to her advantage, quickly dodging out of the way and going for a leg sweep in return!

Yusha Sento wrote:I always do my best! Everyone has losses, those are a part of life and nobody is immune to them. I don't let losses discourage me or drag me down, they only get me more excited for the next match where I'll do my best all over again!
Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:16 am

Lauren ran in and made an attempt to smash into Yusha but it failed! Yusha moved and swept Laurens legs tripping up the big woman and dropping her to the mat on her face! Lauren groaned and kicked the mat while her hands covered her face as she started the match entirely on the wrong foot!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:41 pm

Yusha was already off to a good start as Lauren dropped to the mat! With the big blonde down, the little redhead ran to the ropes and bounced back, running and jumping up for a leg drop onto Lauren's back!

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:25 am

Lauren pushed herself to her hands and knees but quickly went crashing back to the mat as Yusha came down on her with a big leg drop! Lauren groaned and kicked the mat again, clearly in a good bit of pain. She rolled to the side trying to get away from her opponent to create some breathing room.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:43 am

The crowd cheered for Yusha as she landed atop the big blonde. She got up and let Lauren get some breathing room, going to her own corner to catch her breath as well while waiting for her opponent to get up.

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:26 am

Lauren got to her feet and slapped the mat in frustration. The big woman had her hands up ready to grapple as she moved towards Yusha. Lauren would try to surprise Yusha with a trio of hard body punches to the abdomen to hopefully soften her up a bit before trying to grab her by the hair to snapmare her over her shoulder down to the canvas!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:03 pm

Yusha thought she was ready to grapple Lauren, only to have her abdomen assaulted with punches! She groaned and held her midsection before having her hair pulled and getting snapmared! Little did Lauren know, she had just activated Yusha's anger point. This little ball of sweetness and kindness couldn't stand having her hair pulled. She forced herself up, shoving Lauren to the ground and then attempting to stomp on her stomach!

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next