Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

dlamp, Jstruggs716, Mart-Kos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Brittany (Major Beats) Lewis gets squashed.

Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:15 am by Lotuswarrior

Its been a long time and I thought I'd see how things are going. So I figured I'd help someone out with putting someone over. Looking for a heavyweight or some heel to show off what they can do to another person. Got a big match coming up and want to highlight certain traits/skills with your wrestler then I'd help you with those.

I don't expect the match to be long, but not a complete squash match. Kinda want Brittany to piss off her opponent by dancing around the ring and avoiding being hit, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

In need of a debut match for two heavyweights.

Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:17 pm by LunarOcean

So I've officiallly returned. I'm currently limiting my wrestling activities to two heavyweight wrestlers, Ionel and Amandine. Iodel is the priority right now and I'm looking for a match with her and any heavyweights out there. It will definitely be a hentai one with knock out and verbal submission as alternate win conditions. It will involve a lot of body to body friction and pressing and I prefer it if both parties are okay with that kind of thing. Bikinis are preferred but one pieces too if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

In Need of Debuts

Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:15 am by Tick Tock

Hello there. I'm in need of debuts for my wrestlers, that you can find here. I'm down for normal single/tag matches to start, but promos/ambushes/angles also work with me. PM me here or message me on Discord(Frog#0076) if you are interested.

Comments: 0

Laser Room match: GOLDFINGER vs. Julie

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Laser Room match: GOLDFINGER vs. Julie - Page 5 Empty Re: Laser Room match: GOLDFINGER vs. Julie

Post by Harrier Sat May 29, 2021 10:44 am

“Of course I can do that.“
Obviously satisfied with the result of her slow overwhelming of Julie, the bigger girl would reach out for one of the ropes resting at the edge of the bed to wrap it first around one of the wrists of the smaller girl, then around her throat and then on the other hands wrist to then finally tie both wrists together with only a little room for Julie to move unless she would pressure on her throat which would basically force her to stay restrained as much as possible.

While the bigger girl had been doing that, a yellow light had gone off on the screen to signal that the referee would take a close look at this behaviour and instantly stop it as soon as there was a danger for the health of one of the girls,
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Laser Room match: GOLDFINGER vs. Julie - Page 5 Empty Re: Laser Room match: GOLDFINGER vs. Julie

Post by Jaystar Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:10 am

GOLDFINGER's words made Julie uncomfortable - but not really due to any concerns over what she might be doing to her. While that surely was a source of some anxiousness for the gingerhead as well, the more embarrassing part was that it felt like she had just been stating the obvious, and that the Golden woman might have considered to be foolish for just even feeling the need to state those words out loud to her - even if whispered.

But Julie's feeling of discomfort by words was soon replaced by the realization that a rope was being tied around her wrist. At first, she froze - there wasn't really anything that she could have done. But then the rope started wandering around her throat, and that was a clear signal that she should try to resist! However, the rope tightening around her throat wasn't exactly enabling any resistance - and again, there wasn't really anything that she could have done. Thus, it was an easy task for the golden woman to complete the tie-up with the gingerhead's other wrist...

Julie did then make just a couple of subtle attempts at wriggling herself, but it was very soon clear that all it could achieve was even worse pressure around her own throat. Thus, she just had to let GOLDFINGER do whatever she wanted - and besides, she couldn't deny that getting tied up for the first time in a long while was kinda turning her on a bit, despite the circumstances.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:14 am

“Very good, Julie-chan. I like how we cooperate.“
GOLDFINGER giggled a little bit when she finally had managed to tie the smaller girl up at her leisure. Stripping the potentially defenceless Julie of her panties to have her fully naked at this point, she could feel how she was self also getting anxious to lord of her opponent in this way.

Slowly, she would spread the legs of the other girl to expose her womanhood so that the bigger girl could take an adoring look at it while she would place each ankle of Julie on one of her shoulders.
“Mmmhh. Patience pays.“
She would conclude before slipping her own, still clothed womanhood against the counterpart of the smaller girl, visibly enjoying the feeling of that before grinding for the first time against the sex of Julie with a greedy look in her eyes to see how her sensual victim would react.
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum