Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 3 Bots

acuyra, Mart-Kos, skip-stop, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Looking for Return Matches.

Tue May 04, 2021 3:27 pm by Hedgehawk

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for anyone interested to help me get back into the swing of things and get or two going on the site.

Mostly I am looking for something from my character Trinity. Given her style I am looking for something on the more hardcore side, a cage match, no DQ, or even a streetfight. Given her build and her personality I don't mind her going up against males with a similar personality.

I am also up for possibly looking at setting a match up for Momoka. Though not sure if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Just an update

Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:37 pm by Deus001

Hey folks just a quick public service announcement

So I'm now back at work proper now. So expect my posting to be somewhat erratic now, as we get into May I'll likely get more hours from the fam and eventually I'll be working full time for them by the end of the year. At that point I'll be able to come up with more of a posting routine, but as it stands if my post rate gets more iffy as we go into the year that's why but I'll still be doing stuff dw Smile

Comments: 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KILLCARRION!

Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:29 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Happiest of Birthdays to our beloved Bird of Murder, Killcarrion.

He deserves it, this dude has worked IMMENSELY hard during his time as a mod to try and bring lots of cool ppvs, matches, stories, and such to the site and works tirelessly to try and help out as much as possible.

He's a legit good dude, and one of my absolute best friends.

Love ya buddy!

Laser Room match: GOLDFINGER vs. Julie - Page 4 4af03c10

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 13

Laser Room match: GOLDFINGER vs. Julie

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Laser Room match: GOLDFINGER vs. Julie - Page 4 Empty Re: Laser Room match: GOLDFINGER vs. Julie

Post by Harrier Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:52 pm

“Oho!“
The golden painted big girl was making a fake impression of total surprise when she felt how Julie had gathered all of her remaining strength for a more than pathetic attempt to buck her off or somehow escape thee pin that she had been for a good time now.

“That was tough to stem against, Julie-chan, for real. It seems that I need the big guns for you to give in.“
She would continue to have a lot of fun with Julie, but there also had to be a punishment for the continual silence of Julie about submitting to her. So her hand over the sex of Julie would grab the panty itself and grind it in a slow wedgie against the womanhood of her victim so that her lower lips would be visible.
“Oh my, look how beautiful you also are down there.“

Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Laser Room match: GOLDFINGER vs. Julie - Page 4 Empty Re: Laser Room match: GOLDFINGER vs. Julie

Post by Jaystar Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:41 pm

Julie's moans were growing more desparate as GOLDFINGER began giving out compliments of her latest effort of resistance - something that the gingerhead really wanted to believe was true. And because she wanted to, she did! Even if she had detected the hint of sarcasm in the golden woman's tone, and been hopelessly aware of the futileness of her efforts.

Truth was easy to deny.

That belief alone wasn't helping her at all though. Especially not as suddenly she began having to endure a nasty wedgie between her legs...

"N-no! S-stop it!"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:19 pm

“I would really love to let go of that and make you feel great, Julie-chan! But sadly...“
The bigger girl would put her hand over her mouth, making a shocked face as if she was truly sorry for subjecting he smaller girl to that wedgie while the fake look of concern would quickly make room for the gaze of a snake that was about to no good.

“I canĀ“t.“
She ended her little stage play with while the hand that was having Julie at the breasts would wander down to one of her knees where it would attempt to grip hard around it to force the leg of Julie up so that she could stretch her out a little more and lead the toes of the smaller girl to her mouth to give it a little peak of a kiss.
“You know what I want to hear first.“

Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:39 pm

By now even Julie's mind had already settled on the idea that what was going on was not really a wrestling match - at least no longer - and what was really going on was that she was becoming a victim of a movie villain. And one that loved to be villainous in very erotic ways... And truthfully, Julie couldn't have denied that it wasn't the worst of roles to play. Frankly, she could often be rather submissive in bed...

The more GOLDFINGER talked, the less Julie could disagree with her words. Accepting her fate, she just had to stand whatever the golden woman wanted to do to her... Thus, the villain faced no resistance as she forced the gingerhead's leg up, all the way until she could kiss it.

And then she asked a question. Or was it a statement? Honestly, Julie had no idea of what the answer would be.

"N-no...? W-what?"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:18 pm

She had no idea? For a moment, GOLDFIMGER was looking angry, but a look into the innocent face of Julie showed her that the girl really had no idea that the bigger girl wanted her to verbally submit to her, so her face went back into a kind of perceived and still patient superiority.

“Oh well, take your time to think about it then. I know that we have plenty of time today. I enjoy feeling your assets by just sitting on you and enjoying the fruits that already hang so deep that I can pick them with no effort. Like this one.“
GOLDFINGER then offered in a fake generosity before she, seemingly absently minded, licked and kissed at the angle of the foot she had trapped and was now enjoying at her leisure.
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum