Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

NWO part 2 - A gift-wrapped wolfie for Lady Auphemia - Complete

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

NWO part 2 - A gift-wrapped wolfie for Lady Auphemia - Complete - Page 4 Empty Re: NWO part 2 - A gift-wrapped wolfie for Lady Auphemia - Complete

Post by wrestleryu Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:09 pm

Trapped in the warm, pillowy softness of Auphemia's bosom, Okami kept wasting his strenght in futile struggles as her enormous breasts bounced and wobbled gently around his face in accordance to his futile efforts, never letting him find a way out.

"Mnnghfff..! o///o ...mff-mmnfh...? <3"
When the wolfboy paused his aimless struggle to try and think of a solution.. he suddenly felt a pleasantly familiar sensation lull him into woozy compliance, like if every inch of Auphemia's warm breast flesh was not only smothering him now, but teasing his smothered face with endless sweet little kisses...

...And that's when he recognized that feeling: Auphemia had just drained him of his levels. One, maybe two as she giggled softly, holding him nice and tight to her bosom.
"M-MNGHFFF!! @///@". In renewed panic, Okami's struggles were instantly resumed in all their urgency as he placed his hands on her curvy hips trying to push off, much to Auphemia's delight.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

NWO part 2 - A gift-wrapped wolfie for Lady Auphemia - Complete - Page 4 Empty Re: NWO part 2 - A gift-wrapped wolfie for Lady Auphemia - Complete

Post by USLMAN Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:34 pm

"Looks like someone recognizes a bit of my magic." Auphemia would laugh, feeling his renewed struggles as he learned her ability to drain levels away. "Yes, I may have done a bit more buisness with Selunelia then just share research, but to be able to drain the strength of someone through my bosom, just how would a woman resist?"

Auphemia would continue to hold Okami in her massive chest, preventing his escape as she would drain four more levels from him with four separate pulses, letting him feel each individual level leave him through her overwhelming bosom. Afterwards though, she would release his head, letting him flop down before pushing off of him and walking a few steps back, wanting to further play with him under the guise of a match.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:55 pm

With each repeated glow, Auphemia's enormous breasts bounced and wobbled their marshmallow softness around his face suggestively, lulling him into a sort of erotic hypnosis along with stealing his levels in such seductive way.

From her charming laughter, Okami could tell that the busty mistress really loved the sensation of using her major symbols of womanly beauty and power to steal the strenght out of him.

And while he instead hated the utter humiliation of being dominated by the softer, gentler part of a woman's body, there wasn't really anything he could do about it.

Eventually, the poor weakened wolfie was released and dropped down before he could pass out in the smothering comforts of her pillows, a priceless look of disoriented arousal and humiliated concern on his face.

"Uh-uhhnngh... d-don't think I'll give up just because I lost a little amount of my... nghh power..",
He said, his brave wwords not much convincing or impressing though, when it was taking quite the effort for him to just stand up and get back into his stance.

Once there however, Okami showed once again the stubborn spirit that had allowed him to defeat Demon King as he gathered the best of his spiritual energy and bullcharged Auphemia with all he had.
"Yaahh...!" o///o

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:06 pm

"Oh, I wouldn't expect it at all." Auphemia would giggle, waiting for the moment Okami was about to reach him before moving, going so fast that she appeared to almost teleport behind him, a seductive smile on her face as her back was turned to him. "Andy-kun was a stubborn boy as well, so I made sure to treat him well for the entertainment we had in this ring."

When Okami would turn to her, the busty woman would spin and strike at the side of his head with an impressive amount of force, knocking him back before then moving once more at her intense speed to smack him in a bosomy combo as he turned from the impact. She'd then finish by striking him with a boob uppercut once more, sending him into the air.

But this time he would find himself caught by the busty woman, prepping him before squeezing tightly, setting him into a seductive bearhug. And to make it worse, aside from the closeness of her soft and powerful body, her enormous bosom had surrounded his boyhood, squeezing it playfully every time she put pressure on his back.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:32 pm

Regardless of his best efforts, Okami was not nearly in her league in therms of speed at this point. Nor he was in terms of power, as Auphemia was happy to show smacking his face with a mind-boggling combo of bosomy strikes, snapping his head side to side along with the heavy, sloshing swinging of her massive breasts.

"Unnh...blubblubblurrb... Unngghhhh!! @///@".
The giant boob-uppercut ending her combo was strong enough to nearly turn off Okami's lights for good. Strong enough to send him flung up in half-conscious helplessness in any case.

"Luckily" for him, Auphemia was there to amorously catch his fall, grappling him in mid air into one of her special bearhugs.
All tamed and weak as her repetitive squeezing exacted cute faint groans from his lips, Okami looked not much of a wild wolf now.
More of a groggy little boy fallen into her motherly embrace after a tiring day of games, maybe. Except for, Auphemia's embrace was not exactly maternal in which her wonderful breasts were squeezing and rolling his boyhood into full attention.
"G-Gassp... fuuuhhh... @///@".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:37 pm

“Feeling good Wolfie?” Auphemia would tease, continuing to playfully squeeze his boyhood while keeping a tight pressure on his back. “I suppose after being beaten in such a combo, this would certainly be better. Even though my boobs are certainly soft, they pack quite the punch don’t they?”

Although it was true she wasn’t as much interested in female supremacy as the queen of Luciana, Auphemia certainly wasn’t shy in playing and dominating a boy in a battle. And as Okami was learning now, she was far from concerned about using her body to toy with her said opponents. As she squeezed him more and more, he’d get the perfect blend of pain in his back, and soft pleasure around his boyhood.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:28 pm

"Unnghh.. unff... aahnn.. @///@".
AfterAuphemia's powerful boob-beatup Okami was too stunned to respond coherently, the mix of wheezing groans and aroused moans serving just to entertain the busty mistress as she kept methodically squeezing him.

Sort of mockingly rocked back and forth in the squeeze and relax pattern of her bearhug, the poor wolfboy was methodically weakened in two simultaneous, contrasting ways: the breath-crushing strenght of her amorous constrictions, and the lusty stimulations of her cleavage-press around his boyhood.

Okami tried to fight back but her meek pawing at Auphemia's arms slowed down more and more while on the contrary his boyhood throbbed and twitched ever more enthusiastically.

"Fuuhh... I...I can't... fuaahhhnnn! <333".
After few minutes of this pattern, the final outcome was quite inevitable: the trapped boy shuddering and letting out a pityful, prolonged moan as he finally bursted out into a big surrendering climax.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:20 pm

Hearing the boy moan was music to the woman’s ears, and feeling his hips jerk as he surrendered to the pleasurable squeeze of her bosom only added to her entertainment, finishing it with a nice long squeeze to both weaken him more and prolong his already strength draining climax.

She would then loosen her hold, keeping him in her arms but just simply letting him bask in the afterglow of his recent climax. She could have easily drained a good ten levels from the wolfboy from his release, however with her level over 100 now, the game would be well too short. She wanted to give the wolfboy a taste of his future life in her manor, and as such would be sure to treat him very well.

“Glad you enjoyed that Wolfie, cause I promise there’s plenty more to come.” She would inform, releasing him and bumping her hips against his in order to push him away. Of course given his recent climax, she was half expecting him to fall over as a result, but depending on how he handled himself would determine her next plan to play with her new Wolfie.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:02 pm

Lulled in Auphemia's amorous embrace after her latest, prolonged squeeze had prolonged and amplified the heavenly, yet disastrously strenght draining effect of his climax, it was no surprise that Okami would be all weak and tame in her hold, his head dizzy as he tried his best to recover in that very humiliating position.

When Auphemia joyfully hip-bumped him away, he would grimace in angered fluster, trying to brace himself and willing to get immediate revenge with a counter attack.

"Ungh-grrr... d-dammit, now I... u-uugh... o///o".
Unfortunately, his weakened legs would not back up his plans as they bucked, the poor wolf boy falling onto his butt with a priceless flushed face.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:15 pm

“Feeling a little tired Wolfie?” Auphemia would wink, seeing the boy stumble down admits her playful hip bump. “Well if that’s the case, I know the perfect fix to get you the rest you need.” Taking her opportunity given by his exhaustion, the busty mistress would quickly move down and mount his waist, weighing him down to prevent his attempt to get up.

And once in her top position, Auphemia would reintroduce the wolfboy to the familiar position of having his face shoved right into the awaiting embrace of her bosom. As given before, Auphemia would have his head securely locked with her arms, being sure he couldn’t escape while she smothered him. “And don’t worry Wolfie, I’ll be sure to take good care of you while you’re out, and wake you up in a nice way.” She’d promise, licking her lips playfully as she planned how to further dominate the wolfboy.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next