Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

"Lucky" Sakura Vs Miranda Blair- Can luck be applied to Logic?

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"Lucky" Sakura Vs Miranda Blair- Can luck be applied to Logic? - Page 2 Empty Re: "Lucky" Sakura Vs Miranda Blair- Can luck be applied to Logic?

Post by Tarantulust Sat May 11, 2019 4:32 am

Miranda’s intention was to smash Sakura’s skull against the hard metal just enough to knock the cheerleader out of commission. The scientist was careful to put in just enough strength to cause maximum damage to the poor girl’s skull without cracking it. The gas masked bandit wanted Sakura conscious for what she had planned. Miranda needed the “volunteer” to be awake throughout the process. It was the only way she could improve her technique…or monitor the results of her serums that she had spent hours, days, maybe even months concocting. The reward of injecting Sakura with one of her creations was far too tempting to pass up. Naturally, no one would know…one of the few advantages to this illogical competition was the fact that it was common for the competitors to be in close quarters with each other. Once her subject was finally in the proper position, Miranda could finally begin to document the effects of her serum. Depending on which one she picked, it was possible that the subject would grow an abhorrent amount of strength, stamina, and a heightened thought process…or her stomach lining will dissipate completely, and the subjects stomach acid would liquefy its insides in the matter of seconds.

A small price to pay for what would soon be a miracle drug…sold to the highest bidder, of course.

And yet, the subject was still rather…manic. Miranda was sure she had judged its speed accordingly. Estimating by the length of its legs, the musculature she felt upon inspection, and the speed at which it approached the ramp to make its entrance, Miranda had measured the subject’s stride and had come up with a threshold that promised swift success. However, the subject was faster then first predicted. As Miranda’s arm clutched nothing but air, the woman named Sakura narrowly tucked underneath the grasping claw and delivered a surprisingly violent knee to Miranda’s abs. A swift, soft noise played through the mask’s synthesizer. Without a doubt, it was air being forced from Miranda’s lungs, but it died rather quick.

The knee strike caused some minor pain to the empty woman, who’s stomach muscles were practically made of steel. The tight corset hid away the steel abs, as well as provide them with some slight cushioning from strikes and blows. What got the most reaction was that Sakura could still think fast enough to deliver an attack while still being so enveloped in her feeling of dread.

The scientist had not planned for such an outcome, and realized she left herself wide open to not only the first attack from the subject, but the second as well. Two feet suddenly planted themselves in the center of her back. The force caused the scientist to crash into the very corner post she planned on crushing her subject’s skull with. A sharp pain erupted in on of her breasts that took the brunt of the blow. A synthetic hiss played slithered out of the mask, and the robotic woman seemed to try and brush the pain away.

As Miranda recovered from the two strikes, she turned around to face her subject…only to find her retreating once more. The bright red spotlight of an eye seemed to lock onto Sakura. If the cheerleader watched Miranda, she would find the woman was already giving chase, as if she were a shark in the water going in for the kill. If she was foolish enough to have her back turned, the only thing she would feel is a stabbing pain in her rib cage as Miranda delivered a palm strike into the delicate structure protecting the vital organs.

There wouldn’t be any noise…just the quiet, white mosquito noise of Miranda’s speakers closing in and growing a bit louder as she suddenly seemed to be on the cheerleader.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

"Lucky" Sakura Vs Miranda Blair- Can luck be applied to Logic? - Page 2 Empty Re: "Lucky" Sakura Vs Miranda Blair- Can luck be applied to Logic?

Post by Cicilia Sat May 11, 2019 10:34 pm

Lucky nearly winced as her knee collided with Miranda's gut, the impact so solid... with so little give... The cheerleader felt as if she nearly hurt her leg more than she did the other woman! Luckily, the strike was strong enough to buy her enough time to follow up with her drop-kick, hitting a little lower than she had intended in attempting to strike the BACK OF HER HEAD... and instead connecting with her spine. Nevertheless, the darker woman was THROWN into the corner, whacking herself into the turn-buckle as Lucky pulled herself up and backed away... looking over at the ref again for SOME kind of help... help she could not yet give... Miranda had to break some rules first! She had to do something illegal before the ref could legally dismiss her from the ring...

...And despite how scary and invasive she had been, such an act had not yet been committed! All Sakura could hope to do was hold out and hope the masked crazy would slip up, she realized... and combat stamina was never one of her strong suits!

Miranda wasted NO time in collecting herself, the woman like a shark in an ocean of Lucky's blood, tracking down the smaller girl with a hunter's instinct. There was so limited space for Lucky to run and Miranda was already closing in on her, a hand SHOOTING out like Scorpion's spear, aiming for her ribs! Of course, the cheerleader wasn't dumb enough to turn her back on this woman! She was too dangerous to trust!

Lucky's hands would shoot up, arms BARELY managing to intercept the strike in time, so much force BLOWING into them, the attack sent Sakura skidding back a good couple inches!

"G...GAH!" She cried out in shock and pain, red marks left along her forearms where she had blocked the strike! She felt her back clip the ropes as she came to a stop, barely any distance between her spine and them!...

Wh... What is she MADE of!? Sakura internally screamed, her heart BEATING like a parade drum! Wh...Why did they pair her up with ME!?
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun May 12, 2019 5:26 am

Contrary to Sakura’s panicked and scattered mind, Miranda’s was as clear and focused as a microscope. Her actions were quick, and sure. As the cheerleader seemed to flinch and sputter from her blows, the scientist moved without hesitation or fear. Everything was calculated down to the last detail, and nothing gave that away more then the power that smashed into Sakura’s arms. Had the strike hit its mark, the force would threaten to crack her ribs. Instead, a fresh red mark was what was left on Sakura’s forearms. Miranda wouldn’t give herself the time to admire her work, already closing what little distance there was between her subject and her.

With no where to run, Miranda pushed forward! Sakura was so close the scientist could see the droplets of sweat rolling down Sakura’s face, the shivering in her body! Her mind had been enraptured by terror! To the point where Sakura looked as if she was thinking this was all just a bad dream…

Maybe if the fist hits me, I’ll wake up in bed and this will all be over…right?

Sadly, this was far from a nightmare. Miranda was truly there, wasting her time facing off against someone whom she had never met before…at least that is what she thought. Miranda was absolutely horrible with names and faces, only ever keeping a few memorized at a time. There were times where she wondered if she would even recognize her family anymore.

Miranda’s left hand lurched forward to snag onto the cheerleader’s top and hold her steady for what was to come next! Another fist came around from the right, another promise of broken bones and bruised skin hurdling towards Sakura’s face at a speed only trained competitors like Sakura could see. In one instant it was coming in, fast as a freight train…but nothing would happen in the next moment.

The dead eye stared at Sakura’s fear driven face without a care. The fist was mere inches away from Sakura, as if someone had hit a pause button and froze Miranda in place.

Slowly, Miranda relaxed her grip. Her fist’s relaxed and she took a step back to smooth out her outfit.

“You see it now, don’t you?”

The voice cut through the air like a synthetic lightning bolt. Its artificial aura seemed to seek out Sakura and consume all that she was. The static noises, coupled with the pain and fear would make anyone sick, but Miranda paid no heed to that possibility. Instead, she continued to adjust her attire.

“You are too concerned with your fear to fight me properly. You are battling against two foes in this ring, your emotions and myself…and every moment one exists, the other grows stronger…interesting, isn’t it?”

Miranda’s rhetorical question hung in the air as she fixed the last of her outfit, once again turning to face her subject in a manner that was slightly dismissive, but still focused. The contrast between the two were like day and night. Miranda’s eerie nonchalance to her own pain and events in the ring clashed with the sweaty, panting Sakura who looked ready to jump out of her skin.

“So long as your emotions have a hold of you, this match is your loss. I have made the calculations, and based off your results so far, you only have a twelve point six percent chance of emerging victorious in this fight. Far from ideal odds. So, I find it would be faster and more efficient to grant you this one mercy.Miranda’s eye hovered on Sakura’s face, but did not see the girl it belonged to… “Give up this fight. A simple tap out, or verbal submission. I will not make this offer twice.”

The audience was hushed down, hearing Miranda’s proposal and wondering if their loving Lucky might just take her up on that offer. The machine-like woman was hardly a joy to experience, let alone stand across and fight. A few fans might be disappointed in the shortness of the fight, but few could blame anyone for giving into temptation and escaping the monster that stood in the ring dressed in purple.

“Use the facts, Ms…”
Miranda trailed off, realizing she no longer knew the subjects name, but moving on with her sentence any ways, “Use the facts. Logic will guide you to the correct answer so long as you think about it. Consider your choices carefully.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun May 12, 2019 9:53 pm

Miranda was more like a freight-train than a scalpel, her momentum after her first hit connected with Lucky didn't slow down a BIT! Before Lucky even knew where Miranda was, she suddenly felt fingers DIG into the collar of her top, YANKING her in close to the twisted woman! Her eyes shot WIDE as she saw a fist coming RIGHT at her face! It was like a meteor the size of a moon coming down upon a planet, guarenteeing INSTANT... and perhaps permanent damage should the two collide! Sakura winced back, closed her eyes... and waited for Miranda's attack to connect with her cheek, for that fist to beat the living SENSE out of her....

Lucky slowly peeked out from the darkness, her face crunched up reflexively in case Miranda's punch just hadn't yet connected.... ONLY to see the woman's fist hovering there a VERY short distance from her skin, Lucky's eyes shooting wide once more in shock as the woman... just dropped her...? Just like that...? Sakura didn't know what to think, let alone what to feel! What was even going on...? Why... why didn't Miranda hit her...?

"H-huh...?"
Lucky asked, cocking her head to the side as Miranda questioned if she "noticed it". What "it" was, the woman would soon explain, was Lucky's fear of her opponent, how it was getting in the way of analyzing the situation! She was, in a sense, fighting herself AND Miranda... and she was just letting Lucky in on all this information! Sakura... REALLY didn't know how to feel... She... her voice was the WORST THING and was nothing less than a scary creep from moment one... and now she seemed like she was trying to calm her down and help her...?

...She sounded like a Jedi... A creepy, freaky, sith-faced Jedi who was telling her to give up on her emotions for HER sake, to use LOGIC... and give up... Just... What... She wanted her to quit....? Like... Right now...? Sakura's eyes blinked rapidly, her frown deepening slightly... She just... couldn't believe someone like Miranda would just... let her go! Lucky slipped around the woman slowly, trying her best not to display any hostile movements, moving back towards the center of the ring.

"I... N...No... No! I won't quit!" Lucky declared, BURYING her fear... and instincts beneath a THICK shell of brovado and confidence! "I won't just give up because you told me to! I'm a wrestler, dang it! Quitting is for losers!" Sakura pointed a finger RIGHT at the woman's sub-zero mask, a wide... partially forced toothy smile stretching across her cute, cuddly features!

"I'm gonna give you a good fight whether you want it or not so get ready, ya creepy lady!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Wed May 15, 2019 6:21 pm

Truth be told, Miranda figured that the odds of Sakura surrendering the battle were only about forty percent or so, rounding up a bit. Not great odds by any means, especially when compared to the chance of victory being eighty-eight point four percent, and growing higher every moment. But still, Miranda hardly found her quick action of mercy to be an illogical one. It was true she would no longer harm her specimen if she surrendered, but that did not mean she did not intend to collect her. The scientist had already established a plan long ago should Sakura accept her plea. The cheerleader would have left and gone backstage, where Brook would be waiting. The attack would not happen immediately. No, the purple giant was to act nonchalant, and slowly trail the subject until Kassidy blocked her path. After that, it was as simple as cornering the subject, restraining her, and taking her to an offsite lab.

Of course, this plan was created only in case the subject’s fears got the better of her and she actually accepted Miranda’s “mercy”. The plan had been described as “crazy” by her little red stooge, but it would have meant capturing the specimen with little effort from all parties, saved time, and insured the subject’s relative health, as well as put Miranda far from the scene of the deed. Fine results, and worthy of at least trying to put it into motion. But the odd were stacked against her, and if she failed then it was only a loss of time. Time was certainly a terrible thing to waste, but patience was a valuable skill to possess in life.

And patience was what Miranda had as she waited for her subject’s answer. The cheerleader seemed confused as she sputtered and stammered about like the end of the world was lying at her feet. Miranda didn’t think of the woman in front of her as a thinker, and the way she slunk past the scientist might have been funny, if Miranda derived any joy from the situation at all. Her eyes followed the girl, watching as he scampered back towards the center of the ring. Miranda could almost imagine the tail between her legs as the girl spun around. The simple action of remaining in the ring was answer enough, but still, Miranda waited for a verbal confirmation.

Her response was not unexpected. Perhaps others may have applauded her bravery, her courage to stand against a foe she was clearly scared of and fight on with the promise to give them a good fight…but many could tell that Miranda simply found it tedious. Her body language all but announced that Miranda didn’t like her offer being denied, and her gaze seemed to change subtly. As Sakura pointed towards Miranda, the scientist began to walk towards her, deciding that lunging at the cheerleader once again would be predictable and therefore illogical.

“You have the same idiosyncrasies as another. The last woman I fought said something similar. The so called “Protector of AFW”…From what I understand, she has yet to make another appearance since we last met.”

Miranda’s tone seemed to be a bit sharper, her footsteps no longer as measured as they once were. There was a sense of urgency as she approached, and that was given off nowhere better…

Then in her eyes:

“I’m curious to know if you will share the same fate.”

Miranda’s left hand would lash out to seize the pointing woman’s wrist. The scientist despised being pointed at with such a look on her opponent’s face. Should the left appendage catch its prey, a painful fate would await the joint.

The chemist had been favoring her right arm throughout the battle, its power doing a substantial amount of damage leading many to believe it was her preferred arm. Sadly, that was far from the truth. Miranda actually tended to use her left hand for most activities, the appendage used as the dominant hand for her experimentation and daily life. It was far more precise, and slightly stronger than her right. If the steel fingers should catch Sakura’s wrist, they would doubtlessly squeeze down on the joint, threatening to crush it completely. All while a knee attack came careening around to smash into Sakura’s ribcage, Miranda’s red eyes gazing on mercilessly.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat May 18, 2019 11:46 am

Lucky made sure to pull back her hand as soon as Miranda began her intimidating stride towards her, the woman remarking how the cheerleader seemed to adopt the mannerisms of a certain "Protector of the AFW!" She... She had no idea who this hero was, but it was almost like this woman were some kind of evil master-mind who had long-since done away with the hero, relaying this information to the plucky rookie in order to eat away their confidence! Even though Miranda played her part with block-buster level performance... Just the thought of such lines appearing in one of the many mangas the cheerleader possessed prevented the sinister tone from cutting too deeply!

"Y-yeah well... I'm not her! And I'm not gonna make this easy for ya!"
Lucky boasted, doing her best to keep her spirits high and her motivation flowing! "I'm not just another cute face, you hear!? I'm a fighter too- WAH!" Miranda LUNGED at Sakura like a predatory cat who had been only previously approaching at a stalker's pace! Her arms shot out like a bullet, REACHING OUT like a monster's claw to SNAG at Lucky's arm, again, the cheerleader barely having enough space to step back JUST out of Miranda's range... but that would not stop her from going in for a follow-up attack!

Should Miranda continue with her assault, she would SWING her leg up in a BRUTAL knee-strike, it's speed and power being such, the cheerleader could SWEAR it could dent metal! Lucky quickly tucked her arms and one of her legs up in some sort of guard to protect her head and body, Miranda's knee DRILLING into them with such force, Lucky was THROWN back, her forearms and shin already bruised and ACHING upon impact!

"AAAAAAH!" She cried, tossed HARD on her back and BARELY managing to follow through with such communicated momentum in order to roll back up to her feet... "OWWWWWWOWOWOWOWOWOW!" Her emerald eyes whelled up with tears, her pure, white skin now stained with dark, angry bruises where Miranda's knee had connected, Lucky now instinctively leaning on her undamaged leg as her other three limbs THROBBED and ached! Her power... it was overwhelming... Images of Bowser invading her mind...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun May 19, 2019 4:09 pm

The knee strike rocked Lucky’s thin, but muscular form more so then even Miranda predicted. The cheerleader sacrificed three of her limps in order to protect herself, and that purchased her a myriad of bruises to run all throughout her once beautifully pale skin. Sakura was actually a rather cute girl, and the methodical deconstruction of her defenses as well as her confidence was slowly making their marks all over her pretty body. Bruises, tears, and the subtle shaking and shivering of fear. Compared to her opponent, who had a slightly scuffed mask and a slightly dull feeling on one side of her ribs, and one could almost imagine the massive difference in power and striking ability.

The second Sakura’s back hit the ground; Miranda moved in hot pursuit. The cheerleader tucked and rolled which saved her from the heel striking down right where one of her legs were seconds before. It seemed Miranda was keen on making good on her promise of only giving Sakura that one chance of mercy. Sakura seemed too preoccupied with her own suffering to notice that the instrument of her suffering was already right in front of her. Miranda’s shadow enveloping the colorful woman as if it were a dark blanket.

A fighter? Not likely. A pretty face? Not much longer.

Miranda knew her subject was receiving massive damage, and that was the only concern she silently held, locked behind her uncaring features. Every strike Sakura endured was a possible strike against the accuracy of her experiments. What if one of her serums worked when the subject was perfectly healthy, but not when they had sustained massive damage? Or what if it only worked because of the chemicals pumped into the body due to the trauma created the desired reaction? A controlled experiment produced much better results, and constantly beating the subject without observing what the body’s reaction was would taint any result she got from her tests.

…Oh Well…

Lucky was not a threat. She talked and talked about the fight she would give Miranda, but the scientist wasn’t listening. In her mind, she was overqualified for the job, and had she not been forced by the powers that be, the chemist would have simply dispatched one of her employees to take her place. Kassidy seemed to love indulging herself on these types of targets.

Deciding to finally put an end to this so called “fight”, both of Miranda’s arms whipped out to latch tightly onto Sakura’s shining grey locks. If those wretched snakes caught their prey, it would be relatively simple to tug the cheerleaders pristine face down into the launching knee that was waiting for her. The Specimen Injection was a rather fitting name, considering her plans for Sakura…

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue May 21, 2019 9:20 pm

Miranda LUNGED for Lucky's hair again, attempting to get a good grip to control her... But just because Sakura was hurting didn't mean she was out of the fight! The scientist, in her arrogance, believed that the cutsey cheerleader could do nothing to her, that she was nothing less than a fly on the wall to swat... After all, if she was in pain from such a simple blow, what could she HOPE to do when faced with her full might...?

Sakura DUCKED LOW as Miranda's hands reached out for her hair, the woman's fingers touching nothing but the wind left by the cheerleader as she dropped seemingly into a pushup-position... only being supported by her arms and not her legs! In a SWIFT and flexible motion, Lucky PULLED her legs up and under her chest before SHOOTING them out in front of her to strike LOW at Miranda's lower belly, hoping to DIG her heels into those abs and possibly leave a dent! Should this attack connect, Sakura would pull her legs back in and, in an almost break-dancing style, would WHIP both her legs around and SWEEP at the masked woman's ankles, aiming to take them out from under her and knock her to the floor!

Sakura needed to keep up this momentum, to keep her train of power a-goin'! If she were to stop for one second, give Miranda time to breath, the next thing she possibly would feel would be a fist STRAIGHT into her jaw, knocking her clean out! She couldn't let that happen no matter what!

Should Miranda fall hard on her back, Lucky would pull her legs back in under her in a near-crouch  before SPRINGING up in a quick somersault flip over Miranda... before SHOOTING out her legs and drilling her feetDOWN at the mad-scientist's stomach!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Fri May 24, 2019 6:52 pm

“Tsk”

The quick synthetic click of the tongue made it’s way through Miranda’s speakers, betraying her annoyance at being foiled yet again. The bright red disk of an eye traced its way towards Sakura, the small cheerleader ducking down low to avoid Miranda’s clutches and, most logically, to counter attack. The way the subject drooped to the floor, as if she was about to do push up made Miranda want to stomp her foot down onto the subject’s skull, for brevity's sake. Sakura was like an annoying flea, bouncing around, ducking under Miranda’s grasps… the thought of shattering one of her legs, or at the very least paralyzing it crossed the scientists mind…but in order to do such a thing, Sakura would need to be caught. Which was proving to be a slightly more cumbersome task then what was originally anticipated.

The Cheerleader’s counter attack came quick, two feet slamming into Miranda’s hidden abs and causing a strange static noise to erupt from the speakers in her mask. The strike was not quite comparable to that of a donkey kick, but it was a decent attack for Sakura’s size and proximity to her opponent. The force even made Miranda take a step back, one of her arms on the impact point of the blow.  Yet there was more to come. Before Miranda could make any predictions or calculations, Sakura’s legs swiped the back of her ankles, knocking her legs out from under her and leaving Miranda to hit the canvas with a dull “THUNK”!

*Gzz*-Ack! *Zzz-Gk*”

The impact was more trip was more surprising then anything else. Miranda’s right ankle hurt a bit, but nothing she could not force away to stand. At the moment, her biggest concern was what the subject would do next. The attacks had been rabid fire! Striking Miranda before she could retaliate…Guerrilla tactics…a fine choice of strategy, except if Sakura were to get caught.

The cheerleader had grown greedy…or desperate. She was scared, determined, and over all wanting to keep Miranda down, but she couldn’t hide her habits. She was a crowd pleaser at heart, and like the showman she was, her next attack was dazzling, quick…

And predictable.

Miranda rolled to the left side without even looking, hearing the cheerleader smash the canvas floor where the scientist had just been laying. The downward force would likely keep Sakura grounded for a split second, assuming she would not be jumping immediately after impact. That earned Miranda some time to either maintain some distance between her subject and herself, or use devise a counter attack. The only thing she could use at the moment were her legs…and Sakura was proving to be a bit trickier then predicted. Would the cheerleader be able to see the attack coming and counter?

There was too many variable and not enough time. Deciding to make a quick retreat, Miranda rolled away, finally kipping up to her feet in a quick, practiced movement. Her ankle stabbed her with a fresh pain thanks to the impact, but Miranda was once again at her full height. No sooner was she standing then her form disappeared, moving to the side where only the cheerleaders peripherals could catch her, and moving in to deliver a jack hammer of a palm strike!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun May 26, 2019 8:16 pm

Lucky's attempt to trip up Miranda DID succeed rather nicely, tripping up the masked woman with great speed and grace! In contrast to Sakura's skill, her target FELL to the floor with a heavy *THUNK* and with her unholy decent, Sakura TOOK to the air in one of her high-flying techniques! ...A technique that would not see it's completion! Instead of burying her feet into Miranda's abs, Sakura's feet would, instead, DRILL into the floor where her opponent once was, Sakura crying out in surprise as she suddenly found her knees in her chest, her momentum SLAMMING her down in a tight crouch! She could feel the strain in her tendons from her upper and lower legs, the cheerleader having pushed SO far down in her attack, she couldn't just HOP away as quickly as she normally would've!

"Nngh..." She grumbled, trying to push herself up... only to spot Miranda winding her arm back for an attack of her own! Unable to even fall back in time to defend herself, the only thing Sakura could do was raise her arms between herself and Miranda, the cheerleader THROWN off her feet as the other woman's palm SLAMMED into her!

"WWWAAAAAH!" She cried before SLAMMING hard on her back a few feet away, Lucky laid sprawled out, huffing and puffing as the fall had knocked the wind out of her! Her eyes were clenched shut, her fingers curling and uncurling slowly as she desperately tried to gather her strength! It was like Miranda wasn't even human! Forget how creepy and freaky she could be but being able to throw her around like this...? She could go toe-to-toe with BOWSER if she wanted!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next