by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Busty ambush: Selene vs Ryu

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Busty ambush: Selene vs Ryu Empty Busty ambush: Selene vs Ryu

Post by wrestleryu Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:17 pm

It had been few weeks since Ryu's last offical Tension match, and the young wrestler was eager for a chance to show his real  abilities. Wanting to get in full shape, he had gone to the gym every day in the last week, always at the same early hour in the morning so that he could have a good workout without being disturbed.

Ryu:

Having finished his daily session, the young redhead had taken a nice shower to relax his muscles, and he was now taking a moment to relax in the coed showers room, wearing only a towel that covered the lower part of his body.
"Nnnnhhh I feel great today. Hope to get some good stipulation soon enough", he smiled to himself, stretching lightly and flexing his manly muscles in the supposingly deserted lockers room.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Busty ambush: Selene vs Ryu Empty Re: Busty ambush: Selene vs Ryu

Post by USLMAN Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:44 pm

“Mmmmmm, not a bad specimen.” Selene would quietly say to herself as she watched Ryu from her hiding place. She was stalking him with a watchful gaze, as her interest in the red haired wrestler came up after her victory over Koji in her debut.

She had recalled that the brawler had a rival from his past before AFW, two if she read his bio correctly. However, her first choice was to go afte the red head, as he’s had a few wins against the boy. And while he has less than an impressive history in the league, it’s exactly what she was looking for.

Selene:

And after getting a good measure on the specimen in front of her, Selene would walk into the open of the showers room. Having nothing but a towel wrapped around her, Selene’s figure was glistening with drops of water from her recent shower, which was taken as just an excuse to get in unexpected.

“Well hello there big boy, a pleasure seeing you here.” Selene would say as she began to approach him, her hips swaying at each step. “You wouldn’t happen to be Ryuke Toranami, would you?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:34 pm

Startled by the sudden appearance, Ryu almost lost his own towel as he turned around with a yelp, holding it in place just in time. Which he was grateful when he saw Selene approach with her sultry walk, knowingly swaying her hips and bouncing each curve of her impossibly perfect body, barely contained by her own towel.

Maybe it was that proud posture emphasizing her huge bust, maybe the shimmering sparkle in her eyes, but the blonde girl exuded a sensually intimidating aura in spite of being slightly shorter than Ryu.

"Uh... ehm... yea, the one and only. And uhm... you are? More importantly, how can I help you? 0///0", Ryu stuttered, trying his best to keep a composture, though his blushing cheeks revealed that he wasn't doing a great job.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:06 am

“Oh, where are my manners? My name is Selene Cara, and I’m a new wrestler here in the AFW.” Selene would introduce herself, shifting a lock of hair from in front of her face. She was still eyeing Ryu, taking in his fit and lean body, his build just the right kind that she honestly loved seeing on her opponents.

“As for why I’m here, I had just a couple days ago had my debut in this league. It was against someone I think you’re familiar with, a Koji Yamada?” She’d explain, slowly getting to her point while adjusting her towel. “After our little bout, Ive been thinking of getting another match set up, but I haven’t figured out a good opponent yet.” She’d then lean forward a bit, exposing more of her cleavage to him. “But I think I may have found him. So what do you say handsome?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:12 am

Selene Cara... the name sounded familiar but Ryu couldn't really tell why, until the blonde bombshell mentioned her debut match with his rival Koji.

"So... you are THAT Selene Cara??? Yea I heard that you had a *gulp* good victory against Yamada... 0///0".
Sure, a good victory. Understatement of the year. In truth, Ryu had been quite shocked at hearing about the one-sided domination suffered by Koji. He had defeated him in the past, but all of their matches have always been tough and very close challenges. So, how could this playboy-model-looking girl have squashed him on the ring??? Soon Ryu was shaken back from his wondering when she hinted at having found her next challenger.

"Oh..? Do you mean.... me?", Ryu would point to self with a silly puzzled face. "S-Sure I guess we may talk the showrunners about uh...arranging an event sometimes..."
. Ryu responded reflexively... quite lost in Selene's canyon-like cleavage as she had knowingly leaned forward, messing up his straight thinking.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:29 am

Seeing him fluster up while gazing at her large boobs caused Selene to smirk, figuring out further how similar he must be to Koji in regards to sex. Just from that reaction alone she knew he’d be just as much fun in the ring as Koji was, maybe more if she played her cards right.

“Well I say...” She’d trail as she moved in closer to Ryu, pressing her barely clad breasts against his developed chest. “Why wait to discuss terms? We can solve everything while having a good ol’ Sparring match right here. Or maybe... you prefer a little action in one of the spare rings? Can never have too much fun anywhere with the right company.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:12 am

A small gasp escaped from Ryu's lips as Selene stepped forward to press him with her large breasts, barely contained by her sponge towel. Helplessly mesmerized by the heavenly softness against his firm chest and the glistening wet roundness of her squishy melons, the poor boy was too seduced and disoriented to speak very coherently.

"Fuuu... mmm? A little sparring...like... now? S-sure, that would be a great idea.. *gasp*... next time maybe, I... have a bit of a busy day you know... 0///0", the Japanese boy awkwardly tried to excuse himself while trying to slip away.

Apparently, Ryu was playing "hard to get" there. But the truth was that Selene's teasings were paying their toll, causing him to feel his boyhood rising under the towel. And the last thing he wanted was to let his next opponent know that she had that kind of effect on him.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:48 pm

Oh she was well aware of his attempt at getting away, and there’s no way she was just going to let that happen. So before he could try to move away, she’d quickly reach up and pull his face down to her boobs, sealing his face in her smothering embrace without giving him a chance to fight back.

“Oh, it certainly will be a busy day for you.” Selene would taunt as she wrapped her arms around his head, securing the standing breast smother perfectly. “But you might have to cancel some of your other “plans” to make room for our fun. After all, nothing is quite as good as having a few rounds against a woman as developed as me, is there?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:20 pm

"W-What..? Now listen, your offer is very tempting and I don't want to be rude but I really need to-oumghffh...???".
Ryu was just effortlessly blocked by Selene's body in her attempt at escaping from the embarrassing/cornered situation, but what followed caught him even more offguard as she pulled him into a standing breastsmother, burying his face right into those glistening globes of "female persuasion".

"Ummffhhh mmpffff... 0///0", the handsome redhead flailed around in a blind, quite ineffective struggle trying to pull back in seek of air, but Selene had promptly hugged her arms around his head to keep him nice and tight into her amorous smother.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:40 pm

“What you need to do is listen to what I have to say.” Selene stated as she kept a firm hold on the boy, looking down to him as he remained in her chest. “I’m not asking you to stay and hear what I have to say. You’ll be forced to listen to my conditions for our match to come. And I’ll be sure that you can’t so much as think of saying no.”

Pressing him more into the confines of her bosom, Selene would enjoy each wiggle and pull of him trying desperately to free himself. But for the whole time, she’d give him no ground, rather showing him just how much control she had over him in their current situation. “Although I do know boys tend to listen better when things are more... tempting.” She’d whisper as she licked her lips. “And I’ll be sure to give you exactly what you’ll want.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next