by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Selene van Stein

2 posters

Go down

Selene van Stein Empty Selene van Stein

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:17 am

Name: Selene van Stein
Sex: Female
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Red
Height: 6'1
Weight: 160 lbs.
Nationality: Half-Irish, half-German, raised in America.
Entrance Music: Jaco Pastorius - The Chicken https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lO_-c8sZ2o
Favored moves: Striking and submissions.

Finishing Move: (I'm still working on this. I not good with wrassling -H)

[url=http://www.glowfoto.com/viewimage.php?img=06-195218L&y=2009&m=02&t=jpg&rand=9686&srv=img4:li017w1m]Selene van Stein 06-1952189686T.jpg[/url:li017w1m]

Appearance: Selene has the youthful energy and animation of someone even younger than her, but she always carries herself in a proud and refined way. Selene's height and frame are somewhat imposing, a sign of having come from a line of Irish fighters... at least that's the story she likes to tell. She takes great pride in her appearance, enjoying the attention of turning heads whenever she opts to wear more revealing clothing.

Personality: Selene is a woman who has given herself over almost entirely to her whims. She lives according to a philosophy of her own devising, that "a woman's life must always be filled with desire", and what she desires changes almost as often as the weather. She lives life as a game, always seeming to be putting on a show of some sort to get a rise out of other people. So often does she wear these facades that many people believe her to be an unserious person as a result, an unfortunate error. Very few people see the steely-eyed Selene, the protege of a self-made man who wanted more than anything to see his daughter not become a wastrel coasting on his money, and it should be a testament to a certain amount of shrewdness that for all that she has wasted frivolously, she still has quite enough of her family's wealth left.

It is safe to say that Selene is a very flamboyant personality, and while she has very few close friends, she is still a playful sort, always willing to banter with other people, often offering observations from her unique and, somewhat capricious, views on life with very little provocation. The only people she really cannot abide are those that already would not abide her... people who take themselves "too seriously." (Her travels have shown her that vapidity and stupidity are traits shared by more than just the fabulously rich, and she is unlearning some of her youthful dislike of high society types.) She is, however, fiercely convinced of her own "femininity," a value whose definition changes as often as her mood, but any perceived slights against her femininity are the surest ways to draw her ire.

Selene feels that just about every experience in life is worth trying at least once, from as mundane as trying a new packaged snack cake on a trip to the supermarket to learning a new martial arts style or language. This desire for new experiences also led to her developing a habit of being a snoop, often eavesdropping for no other reason than curiousity as to what other people might be saying. She often comes across as unusually sneaky to her friends... a skill that has helped her play many pranks. In addition, she fancies herself a connoisseur of personalities. She has met a great many people across the world from all walks of life and has always tried to "figure out what makes them tick." She is no great understander of people, but it gives her a sort of worldlyness in her interactions with other people.

Past: The daughter of a reclusive, self-made billionaire, Selene was home-schooled personally by her parents, and as a result, grew up in the insular, ego-driven world of high society. Her dad personally made sure that his daughter was raised with his values of hard work and self-reliance... juxtaposed with the vain, shallow, and generally moronic debutantes that her family broke bread with, she soaked up such knowledge eagerly.

Not that she seems to have made use of it. It is hard to say whether her dad would be proud of her now. A car accident claimed her parents' life and a young Selene found herself as the sole heir to her family's considerable fortune. Since, she has used it to live a charmed life, travelling to a new locale, engaging in a new hobby, almost every day. She goes where her whims take her, living under the philosophy that just about everything is worth trying once. She's done everything from mountain climbing to sky diving to hunting safaris to even working at an actual cattle ranch just because she felt like it (Though it was largely motivated by the ire it would draw from high society types.).

Sex Wars is but the latest in one of her adventures. She is not unschooled in the arts of self-defense and looks forward to the unique and risque nature of the sport.

Attire: Selene's wardrobe reflects her flighty nature. She has a wide variety of clothes, from track suits to dresses. She also tries to wear a swimsuit into fights, but anything goes really.

Fun Facts:
- Selene takes great pride in her appearance. She believes that a "proper lady should be appealing to all five senses," and has actually taken voice lessons to train her voice to sound less grating. She also bathes in a wide variety of lotions and oils each day to ensure she has a different, yet still pleasing scent.
- Combine that with the amount of exercise and sun-tanning she does as well as keeping an eye the work going into her financial holdings, and she actually stays very busy. This is one of the reasons she is still single.
- Selene has at one point been called a "real life forum troll," a dubious distinction that she does not dispute at all. She is often contrarian just for the sake of being contrarian. Among many other things, she'll sing the male part of songs, especially the raunchy and/or romantic ones, mostly to garner looks.
- Selene is an avid player of obscure board and card games.

Record: 0-1
Loss vs. Matt Floyd (A fairly thorough ass-kicking)

Last edited by 241 on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:05 pm; edited 4 times in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Selene van Stein Empty Re: Selene van Stein

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:20 am

Alright, I FINALLY step into the ring.

Couple things, I've got like a half dozen "candidate" pics I'm looking at for Selene, they all kinda clash, so I reserve the right to swap out pictures at any time.

This is my first character, and I'm an attention whore, so any comments are highly encouraged.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:12 pm

AWESOME CHARA Hawethorne ^_^

Hehe, I'm quite surprised and saddened that such a kewl female character had got no comments, (including from me).... SO FAR ;P

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down