by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Busty ambush: Selene vs Ryu

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Busty ambush: Selene vs Ryu - Page 5 Empty Re: Busty ambush: Selene vs Ryu

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:49 pm

Ambushed and thoroughly dominated in the coed dressing room by Selene during all this time, Ryu had still refused to yeld, always trying (yet failing) to resist and counter attack.

But at this point his low stamina, softened muscles, and overheated boyhood only allowed him to lay back and disgracefully crave for Selene's final touch.... which was not coming. The busty blonde wanted to toy with Ryu a little longer and make her triumph even more complete, stopping at just one boob-bounce  from Ryu's climax.

Ashamed of himself, Ryu heard his meek voice plead for erotic release: "Ahhhnnn.... n-no no please.... l-let me.... cum... 0///0", he moaned, completely under her control now.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:57 am

“Oh Ryu, I just can’t say no when you beg like that.” Selene would sigh while smirking, proud to have completely tamed the poor boy already. “If you want to cum so badly, than I guess I don’t have a choice.”

And with that said, the seductive wrestler once again surrounded his erect boyhood with her bosom, swinging them side to side to bully him into another climax. However, she wouldn’t stop her wonderful “boxing” until he had finished his climax, letting him enjoy every second of the erotic submission he was receiving.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:31 pm

Ryu could not feel more humiliated: Surrendering to his instincts like that and let himself be sensually dominated by his next opponent, it a shame to his pride as a male and a wrestler. Still, it couldn't be helped, and he could deny to himself how damnedly good it was feeling to yeld to her charms.

Any second thoughts from the young fighter were easily wiped off his mind, as soon as his young energetic cock was once again hugged nad gently squeezed by her large melons for a final round of boob-boxe.

This time, the sensually overwhelming boob-pummeling would not stop until Ryu's "technical knockout", which was not late to come.
His moaning got louder and louder while the conquered boy started to buck his hips reflexively, and eventually: "Aahh... aahhhhhnnnnnghh <3 <3 <3 !!!" . With a spasm of his young muscles and a shamefully loud cry of pleasure, Ryu erupted into a volcano-like climax right inbetween Selene's victorious breasts.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:51 pm

Hearing him cry out in pleasure was music to Selene’s ears, and his boyhood releasing his white flag of surrender was the icing on the cake for her toying with him. She’d keep the breast pummeling so that the last drop of his load was given, prolonging the pleasure a bit longer for the fun of it.

Eventually though, she’d release his boyhood from her bosomy prison and sit up. From there she’d turn and remain mounted on his waist, pulling him up by his shoulders to sit him up with her, making sure her breasts were pressing against his chest. “Well Ryu, it’s been a lot of fun playing with you, and I can’t wait for our match to come. I’d love to continue while we’re here, but I know a strong boy like you needs his rest.”

In response to her words, Selene would pull his face into the confines of her breasts and snake her legs around his abdomen. And at the same time, she’d shove his cute face as deep into her heavenly prison while tightening her legs, pulling off a body scissors-smother to finish him off. “So it’s nighty night for now Ryu. But don’t worry, our fun has only just begun.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:00 pm

Humiliating as it could be, Ryu couldn't help but melt in bliss at the unbearable sensation of Selene's breasts wrapped around his young cock, lovingly bullying it with their sensuous pummeling as the blonde vixen spilled the latest drop of his sexual surrender.

From Selene's mockingly sweet way to talk like to a child that she was would soon tucker in bed, Ryu knew well what awaited him next. But even if he wanted to resist, the busty blonde had knowingly drained all his strenght and stamina, making sure that he would not be able to resist as she "hugged him to sleep".

Too weak in body and mind to struggle, Ryu could feel her beautiful strong thighs wrap around his midsection while he was pulled face first into her deep smothering cleavage.

"N-No-mmfffh... mmpfffhh... @///@". Unable to breath anything but Selene's mesmerizing pheromones. Incapacitated to escape, and even less to fight back, all the boy could do was to reward Selene's perfect bodyscissor-smother combo with nice muffled noises and fruitless squirmings... which were doomed to slow down more and more as she sensually deprived him of oxygen and awareness.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:45 pm

“Shhhhh Ryu, just let it happen.” She cooed as she snugged his face deep into her bosom, keeping him trapped without any effort. “There’s only so much I can do in the limits of here, so all you have to do is be a little patient and wait for our match. I’ll be sure to get it set up as soon as possible just for you.”

As she promised the haste of her plans, she’d add a teasing rub of her breasts across his face while tightening her legs more. “It’s fun having you to myself naked, but I want to work even more to get it. And I can promise you, it’s going to be plenty of fun once we meet again. I can promise you plenty of more pleasure than what I’ve done here.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:44 am

Indeed, Ryu couldn't really do much more than letting it happen, as Selene lovingly shushed him like cooing to a sleepy child in her arms, all the while squeezing him tighter with her bodyscissors and smothering him deeper into her enveloping breasts.

Captivated into the hypnotic tempo of her squeezing thighs and bouncing breasts, the poor boy was gently yet relentlessly rocked into obedient sleepiness, his muscles becoming soft and relaxed in her hold as Ryu was lulled, squeezed and smothered into submission.

Soon enough, the warm, intimate rubbing between their naked bodies helped having Ryu fall into a helpless, aroused slumber, as Selene could tell from the cutely stifled snoring sounds coming from Ryu's face, nestled nice and secure in her cleavage.
"nnffh.... Zzz... x///x".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:07 pm

With him completely overwhelmed by her curves, Selene took her time in smothering the poor boy into unconsciousness. And when he finally was overcomes by the sweet release of sleep, she’d rub in her smother a bit longer, keeping him in before releasing him from her dominating curves.

“I hope you get a good sleep Ryu, you’ll need it when our match comes.” She then placed a seductive kiss on his lips, pulling away as she let him fall back onto his back. With her job now done, the busty wrestler would stand up and move to reclaim her towel, leaving the defeated boy to his naked slumber.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:51 pm

For a little while after he had become unconscious, Ryu was cuddled and smothered like a boy-sized doll into Selene's bosom.

Eventually, a sexy goodnight kiss would leave a lingering sensation on his lips, even in slumber, letting him know that she had enveloped him into her sultry seductions, making him prepared for their incoming match: A further, treacherously alluring problem that Ryu was going to have, once he would face Selene again, on the ring.

"D-Dammit..I'll get you back... Selene... Zzz.... <3"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down