Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Patrice Juillet vs Ivy Emerson - Sleepy Student vs Wrestling Scholar

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Patrice Juillet vs Ivy Emerson - Sleepy Student vs Wrestling Scholar - Page 3 Empty Re: Patrice Juillet vs Ivy Emerson - Sleepy Student vs Wrestling Scholar

Post by Jaystar Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:53 am

Patrice found Ivy's response to her remark on body issues to be odd at best. Sure, the girl was curvy indeed, but chunky might not have been the word used by the blonde. But in any case, it didn't really matter! What mattered was how Ivy was going to be using her body to her advantage...

Retreating against the wall felt like a very reasonable plan. Ivy was clearly unstable if anything, and keeping her defences up was probably going to be very beneficial for the student. So, as the teacher approached her, Trice was all ready to counter whatever move she had in mind to get behind her back!

Well, whatever move except the one Ivy actually decided to use. If Patrice's plan of retreating against the wall had been clever, the teacher was clearly not going to be left in the second place regarding smart plans. "H-hey, what are you...? S-stop, ... stop it!" Tickling was definitely not something that Trice had expected, and unfortunately for the blonde, it rendered her basically as molten wax in Ivy's hands, enabling the teacher to do whatever she wanted with her for the moment...

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Patrice Juillet vs Ivy Emerson - Sleepy Student vs Wrestling Scholar - Page 3 Empty Re: Patrice Juillet vs Ivy Emerson - Sleepy Student vs Wrestling Scholar

Post by WrestleMind Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:36 am

As it turned out the impertinent blonde was very ticklish. It was only a few moments into Ivy's tickle attack that Patrice left the safety of the wall and doubled over, laughing hysterically throughout. Having reduced her opponent to a kneeling, sweating, gasping wreck, Ivy grinned. "Well, that worked better than expected... Now about that sleeper..."

Completely out of patience, Ivy knelt behind her victim and laced her slender arms around the blondes frail neck in a technically perfect rear naked choke. While not very strong, Ivy was a master of execution. With Patrice firmly in her grasp and no one around to hear her cries for help Ivy felt she could afford a lecture or two again...

"As your teacher i want you to know i don't take your rudeness so far personally. In fact i respect your gumption! So during our match while ill mostly be demonstrating my moves with you as my test dummies I'll allow for a few role reversals... Hmm how does that sound!?" 

To punctuate her question Ivy gave Patrice a gentle peck on the cheek.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:00 am

Ivy's plan was working devilishly well. Tickling was something Patrice really had not seen coming - if anything, she was of the opinion that it had no place inside a wrestling ring! But then again, they weren't in a wrestling ring right now, but in her own bed... Although clearly with Ivy's rules instead of her own!

The tickling left the Sleepy Student already rather breathless, and then sleeperhold actually followed! If Trice had already become molten wax with the tickling, now she was even more so as finding escape from the hold was impossible! Or more accurately, the blonde was quickly becoming just a cuddly toy for the Scholar...

Ivy's hold was so skilled that Patrice knew there was no escape. Her breath had already become short by the tickling, which rapidly exacerbated the choke's effects. Frankly, whatever Ivy was asking the student couldn't really pay attention to, only noting some terms she used such as the test dummy... And if the teacher was hoping for a reply to her question, she was going to be disappointed as the student was already lacking any capability to reply, being quickly approaching the point of losing consciousness...

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:07 am

As Ivy lectured her student she noticed Patrice quickly melting under the intense pressure of her sleeper. One moment she was trying to take in a few desperate breaths, and pulling at her locked arms; the next she had become completely still, a light stream of drool pouring from her delicate lips. Ivy was not convinced.

"Hmm, you're trying to trick me aren't you!?" Testing to see if Patrice was putting on an act Ivy jerked and twisted her head like a wilderness and its prey. Instead of provoking a reaction Patrice only melted further, her arms swinging like a pendulum with each jerk. "Hmm... Okay..." Still not 100℅ sure, Ivy lifted one of her sleepy opponent's arms by the wrist and shook it about. Instead of resisting Patrice's arm waved around like a wet noodle. Suprised, but merciful, Ivy instantly released her hold.

Now cradling Patrice's head in her lap Ivy felt a bit guilty. Dabbing the drool from Patrices lips with a nearby bed sheet Ivy began slowly kneeling down, closing the distance between their faces. "Sorry about choking you for so long... I thought it was some sort of trick... Let me offer a small peace offering..." Now only an inch from Patrices face Ivy suddenly closed the distance and locked her lips with her beautiful students.

Having zero experience with this sort of thing Ivy's kiss proved to be a sloppy and rough affair. With her hands clasped around Patrices cheeks Ivy tried a buffet of kissing options; smacking, chewing, and licking her prey soft but motions lips. She made sure to end it quickly, wouldn't want to be caught in the act. Little did she know of the many hidden cameras in Patrice's room.

After taking some liberties Ivy kicked into action, realizing that Patrice wouldn't be knocked out forever. With great effort, She slung the sleeping beauty over her shoulders before dropping her onto the bed. She then used the contents of the mattress to bind her captured opponent. A pillow case to fasten around her head, sheets to tie her feet together, and Ivys own dress shirt to fasten her hands. With her opponent, thoroughly bound and docile Ivy ran her hand along the center of Patrices soft, warm belly. 

"It finally looks like it's time for your crash course in wrestling!" Pressed for time, Ivy dragged the wheeled mattress through the door and down the hall. Unfortunately for her, Patrice was already starting to stir from her slumber, she probably would not be pleased.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:55 pm

Patrice had managed to cleverly avoid Ivy's moves and mess up her plans so far, but her luck seemed to be running out. Ivy finally managed to apply the sleeperhold around the blonde's neck, and despite her immense willpower to resist, the Sleepy Student was now helplessly trapped. And running quickly out of air...

Soon enough, the French Actress lost her consciousness. And despite Ivy's suspicions, it was no act. The blonde was now out cold, and helpless to prevent any of the teacher's actions... But also completely clueless about them. Completely clueless about all the haughty and bizarre variety of kisses, and all the efforts spent at tieing her up.

---

Finally, slowly a strolling sound was making its way inside Patrice's head. And slowly, it was beginning to alarm her. But when the blonde finally realized that she could not move her hands nor her feet, in addition to not seeing anything, the alarm went off at full effect. What on earth was going on?!?

Slowly the image of Ivy re-emerged to Patrice's mind, and the blonde realized that she was basically being kidnapped. For the actress, that might have been just fine in a play... But this was not a play. Ivy had actually imprisoned her, and was taking her to who-knew-where... Horror struck Patrice and chills went up her spine, as the reality of the situtation became apparent to her. And that in turn sparked her anger...

"You-... You bitch!" the blonde tried to shout from beneath the pillow case!

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:56 am

Ivy suddenly stopped short just a few feet from the arena entrance; the sound of rowdy crowds echoing through the hallway She did not stop because Patrice had sworn at her once again but because the sleeping beauty had stirred from her slumber.

Happy to have one last conversation before their official lesson began Ivy knelt by Patrice and rolled up the pillowcase enough for her to breath and talk clearly. "What was that Patrice? I couldn't quite make that out?" She could. 

With the wave of her hand, she dismissed whatever Patrice had said. "Whatever, I have good news! I'm gonna give you another choice! Aren't they fun? Okay so choice #1: I can untie you and we can walk down that ramp together as the buddies I know we are!" Patrice could not see but Ivy was glowing at the thought of this. "Choice #2: continue to have an unproductive attitude and I let you roll down the ramp on this bed! I've seen it before and it's pretty steep... So which will it be!?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:38 pm

Patrice's will to fight back and ramp up her resistance was increasing by the second, but Ivy's little tricks with various garments guaranteed that the blonde was totally unable to do so. The only thing she could do was to lie down on the mattress, and head to wherever Ivy had decided to take her. And the guess seemed to be easy by now - the teacher's plan was obviously to take Patrice into the AFW ring to be her own personal little jobber for the night...

Some more air was finally granted to the French Actress, as the scholar pulled the pillowcase to the side. And if she wanted Patrice to repeat her words, oh, she surely would. "You bitch! Let me go!" Those words were quickly dismissed with the wave of a hand however, and Ivy seemed determined to continue with her own plan, or even detailing her newly caught prisoner out some choices.

"Fun" choices. Frankly, Patrice didn't believe her words at all. She didn't believe for a second that Ivy would just untie her, and let her walk into the ring without any control. And even if she actually would have, Patrice did definitely not want to! By now she was already hating Ivy and her ways... And anything she suggested was surely going to be far from fun! "I'll never be your buddy!"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:20 am

Ivy once again found herself itching to slap Patrice. Instead, she patted her students head and whispered quietly. "Alright then... Let's see if we can change this attitude of yours inside the ring..." With a grimace on her face, Ivy continued to push the mattress towards the entrance.

As she entered the arena and rolled Patrice onto the ramp the audience greeted them with excited jeers. Ivy stopped the bed short of the actual ramp decline. This was perplexing. "Hmm, you'd think they would be confused about this whole situation..." Just then Ivy looked up at the stadium's massive video screen. What she saw made her cringe in horror. Continuously on repeat were highlights of what had happened between teacher and student and Ivy did not come off well. 

They had seen it all: her anger, her threats of violence, her actual violence and the pervy deeds done to an unconscious Patrice. Realizing all her inner demons and quirks had been exposed a wave of anxiety and grief overcame her. Desperate for some emotional comfort Ivy quickly hopped along Patrice on the mattress and latched onto her. Having a mini panic attack all Ivy could manage was a small whimper: "hold me..."

Little did she know her jumping on the bed had nudged it just far enough for it to begin its descent down the ramp, they were in for quite the ride!

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:04 pm

The situation was totally absurd. Patrice's hate towards Ivy was still strong, but it was gradually being overcome by confusion. Confusion over everything.... Ivy had just clearly pushed them two through the doors to enter the arena, based on all the sounds the French blonde was suddenly hearing. And now everyone was going to see her first tied to a mattress, blinded by a pillowcase and at the mercy of the crazy "teacher".

But what happened next was even more perplexing. Instead of realizing her threats of pushing Patrice alone down the ramp, Ivy hopped along for the ride down towards the ring?!? And she was even ordering the blonde to hold her - with what? Tied limbs? "Wh-what? What the hell are you-? STOP!"

Obviously, there was no way to stop. The mattress crashed against the side of the ring, rolling over, and taking Patrice down with it.

But did it take Ivy too?

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:58 am

To her immense surprise, Ivy found herself totally unhurt. She and Patrice had just rocketed down the ramp with a mattress as a sled. As the mattress careened, crashed and tipped over Ivy instinctively tucked her chin and hugged Patrice's head to her chest.

She now found herself under Patrice and an assortment of sheets and pillows. With this sudden rush of adrenaline and luck, Ivy quickly forgot about her recent embarrassment. Sensing the absurdity of the situation she laughed hysterically. 

After wiping the tears from her eyes she quickly slipped off the pillowcase covering Patrice's head and pressed the sleepy students face into her chest once again. "Wasnt that so fun Patrice!? Hehe... I guess that's our first lesson of the night, eh? Tuck your chin when you're taking bumps like that!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next