Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Patrice Juillet vs Ivy Emerson - Sleepy Student vs Wrestling Scholar

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Patrice Juillet vs Ivy Emerson - Sleepy Student vs Wrestling Scholar - Page 2 Empty Re: Patrice Juillet vs Ivy Emerson - Sleepy Student vs Wrestling Scholar

Post by Jaystar Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:38 am

There was just something strange about Ivy, but Patrice couldn't really figure out what it was. On the other hand, she was appearing like a strict scholar, one that demanded a lot from her students, was not going to give mercy, or take no for an answer. But then again, at times she seemed to lose her poker face for some reason, almost as if there was something about the actress that got her confused...

Unfortunately for Patrice though, Ivy was determined to stay strict with her demands of an imminent voyage to the ring. Before the blonde could pull it back, Ivy had already thrown the blanket far away from her body! And as the French girl tried to fetch it, the teacher grabbed a grip of her ear! "What are you doing?!?" the blonde shrieked out in anger, trying to flail her hands towards Ivy to get her let go of the grip. But it was quite hopeless, and it might have just been that Patrice had to just follow wherever Ivy wanted to lead her for now... Well, unless she could shoot a kick at the teacher from the bed.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Patrice Juillet vs Ivy Emerson - Sleepy Student vs Wrestling Scholar - Page 2 Empty Re: Patrice Juillet vs Ivy Emerson - Sleepy Student vs Wrestling Scholar

Post by WrestleMind Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:04 am

As soon as Ivy felt like she had things under control Patrice burst her bubble with a short stuff kick to her butt. In shock, Ivy yelped and let go of patrices ear. She stared into space, momentarily lost in thought. "She... Kicked me... Her teacher!

Before Patrice could get comfortable Ivy lunged forth again. This time clamping her hand onto Patrice's chin and cheeks, pinning her to the bed. With her free hand, Ivy ripped the old fashioned metal clock off of Patrices night stand and raised it high in the air. There it stayed, for now, in Ivys clasped and trembling hand. Her dead green eyes locked with Patrices darting blue eyes. As she spoke Ivys voice shook and her grip on patrice tightened. "Say it... Say your sorry... Please..." 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:57 am

Patrice had honestly just tried her luck with the kick, but apparently tonight was her lucky night. It even hit straight at Ivy's butt - which was just a total coincidence - but she could still claim the title of being the one kicking ass now.

There was a brief moment of triumph in Patrice's eyes, before the teacher's rage put the student back to her place. And boy, was she angry! The hand clamping on her face was uncomfortable to say the least, but the real threat soon turned out to be the clock hanging up above her face! "Oh geez prof, come on! Calm down! What's wrong with you?!?" the student began. "Fine, fine, I'm sorry! Now let me go!" she continued, without a hint of regret evident in her tone.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:19 am

Ivy could sense the disingenuous tone Patrice was using, it was fine. The apology was enough to defuse her anger for now. She took a deep breath as she lowered the alarm clock and released Patrice's chin from her grasp. Having cooled down a bit Ivy was still very much angry, just in a much more sensable manner. "As much as id like to spend all night in her room we gotta start wrestling soon!"

Ivy chuckled softly as she caressed her fingers along Patrice's supple cheek. "I'm sorry Patrice... I'm kinda being a bitch, aren't I? I mean what am I gonna do? bludgeon you into unconsciousness with this alarm clock and drag your limp body into the ring? hmmm!!? is that what I'm gonna do, Patrice!?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:08 am

Patrice's perception of Ivy was quickly deteriorating. She had been expecting for a restrained and composed scholar, one that would be patiently giving guidance for her student of tonight, and one that Patrice could tease and taunt, or whose orders she could mischievously disregard without a worry. But what did she get? Ivy seemed to be more like a crazy, bipolar hothead. At one moment she was caressing her face, almost as if wanting to just take her student then and there, and the other she was fuming with fury, threatening to smash the blonde's face with anything in reach!

So what should have Patrice done now? She had no clue. For a moment Ivy was being gentler again, but by the end of her words, they were drifting towards more threatening side again... But on the other hand, this was Patrice's room. This was her bed. Ivy had no right to come here telling her what to do! "Well at last you got something right! Yeah, you are a bitch! And you know what? Such a bitch that I will most definitely not be taking any lessons from you! Not tonight, or any other night! So just go away, goodbye!"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:42 am

Surely to Patrice, and even her own, surprise Ivy didn't immediately respond to her tsunami of disrespect with a thorough bashing. Instead, she chuckled again; this time it was a much deeper and genuine laugh. "This blonde beauty is full of surprises!"

Still laughing heartily, Ivy sauntered towards the door and locked it with an unnerving *Clank!* she followed this up by sliding the deadlock into place. Ivy turned back towards Patrice with a clever sneer and the alarm clock still resting in her hand. As she be cured her impudent student Ivy walked ever so slowly towards her.

"Alright, Patrice... Cause I like you I'm gonna give you your first lesson for free!" Ivy put one solitary finger in the air. "Lesson one: you probably should've done what I asked from the beginning. It would've been... Easier for you..." 

"Now Patrice, I feel kind of foolish doing this but I'm going to give you two options again. Option one! I come over there and smash this clock thing onto the side of your head until you're battered into unconsciousness. Option Two! I put you to sleep with a gentle rear naked choke. This is probably your best option. Less bruising, I'd say. Then I guess I'll find something with wheels and roll you to the ring....."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:02 am

Ivy's audacity with demanding Patrice to come immediately for a wrestling lesson was finally overcoming the blonde's temper, and easily justified to the actress some arrogant words of her own. Honestly, if Ivy would have asked a bit more nicely, Patrice might have been more easily persuaded to get out of her bed....or then maybe not, as teasing the teacher and being a difficult student did hold its own charm.

That charm had already disappeared though at latest when Ivy had begun her threats with the alarm clock. And besides, her mood and temper seemed to be flaring and swinging from one side to the another in an instant... How could have there been any way she could have read what the scholar had really in mind?

Now this was getting interesting though, as Ivy proceeded to lock the door. In fact, maybe even frightening... But a little bit exciting at the same time. It was kind of interesting to see what Ivy was up to now, even if her words were again as annoying and know-it-all as ever. But it looked like she was giving the blonde options again...

What Patrice would have really wanted to choose? Option three, "get the hell out of here and let me sleep"! But this time she managed to resist voicing her real thoughts. "Wow... Your options are quite limited it seems... But OK, just to make you happy, I choose number two!" The blonde's tone was clearly condescending, signalling that she had not forgotten her previous demands.

But why did she decide to choose number two anyway? The French girl was pretty sure that Ivy couldn't pull her move off anyway, and it would be easy for Patrice to finally fight her off.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:07 am

Ivy couldn't help but grin while pumping her fist in the air. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Ivy awkwardly cleared her throat. "I mean... If you insist. We can tussle right here."

With unfettered excitement, Ivy hastily slipped off her black cardigan and threw it aside. With equal haste, she ripped off her chocolate brown skirt. Underneath her now discarded clothing was a set of tasteful pink lingerie. Now completely exposed in front of her opponent the somewhat humble Ivy blushed. "I know... I've got a little bit of belly fat here" Ivy pinched her chubby belly for effect.

Ready to wrestle!:

"I think once you're knocked out ill rest your head on this belly if mine... Or maybe I'll sit on your face... Honestly, it just occurred to me that I can do whatever I want once you've passed out..." With this sinister realization Ivy grinned and took her first steps toward patrice.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:05 am

Patrice had chosen option number two, and she was expecting Ivy to come promptly trying out her little rear naked choke. However, it soon became apparent that Ivy's plans for that option might have actually been a bit more elaborate, as the Scholar took the choice as a tussle right on the spot, also beginning to rip off her little teacher attire! That certainly caught Patrice off guard, as she had been expecting for a much quicker attack...

But then again, was this a bad thing? Not necessarily... It was likely that the two ladies were going to compete in one way or another, and at least this option didn't necessitate Patrice to leave the comfort of her bed...

Ivy's sudden comments about her own body made the blonde somewhat uncomfortable though. "Wh-what? Don't tell me you've got body issues..." the French girl commented, unable to fully comprehend the motivation behind Ivy's statement. Maybe she was trying to intimidate her, by trying to claim some weight advantage over the blonde?

Trice didn't have time to think about that for long though, as Ivy began coming at her, with a much more threatening tone again. Apparently she was keen to get the blonde unconscious now, and coming to try her chokes. Wanting to make that as difficult as possible, the sleepy student finally got up on the bed, pressing her back against the wall, to prevent Ivy from getting behind her. "You-...you'll never knock me out!"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:54 am

Ivy placed a finger to her lips in contamination. "Body issues?... Hmm... Not really... I like my body a little chunky. More for you to enjoy right?" Ivy giggled as she patted her belly like a drum. "Alright, no more distractions, let's get down to business!"

Unfortunately, Ivy wouldn't be getting down to business quite yet. She greeted Patrice's clever attempt at defense with a thin smile. "So you're gonna make me work for it huh? That's good. I don't want this to be too easy!"

Ivy began slowly edging towards her cowering opponent with her hands stretched out as if prodding the air. "Tell me, my beautiful pupil, are you... Ticklish!?" With that the emerald deviant lunged for Patrice; But instead of slapping or punching her Ivy simply began massaging her fingers into the blondes tender love handles.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next