Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Resa Yolka Vs Okami

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Resa Yolka Vs Okami  - Page 6 Empty Re: Resa Yolka Vs Okami

Post by wrestleryu Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:33 pm

Okami could only watch in embarrassed helplessness as Resa triumphantly sat on his chest, swallowing his cum with predatorial lust as to make it clear for everybody that she had figuratively, if not literally devoured all his life force.

The silver haired boy was too exhausted to stand up on his own now, but "fortunately" Resa was there to help him up. Once he was halfway from standing up, the busty seductress started to wrap herself around Okami's body, proceeding to entangle him into her octopus hold with deliberate, tauntingly slow movements.

"W-wah...? Uunghhhh... 0///0". Too late realizing Resa's plans, the handsome boy wanted to resist but he was too weak to fight back, and soon her meaty calf was brushing his face tauntingly. Little by little she trapped and twisted him ever more within her sinuous coils, and there was nothing he could do to avoid it.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:47 pm

“You’ve been such a fun time wrestling against wolfie, I can only hope it’s been as good for you as it has for me.” Resa would say while locking him in her hold. Although it was quite clear she wasn’t putting nearly as much effort into it as she could, considering how she looked barely winded.

And once she had him all set, she’d slowly rub her free hand down Okami’s toned body, feeling up his weakened muscles while humming. Then she’d grip her hand around his shrunken shaft, already starting another handjob for him. “You’ve been a good sport this whole time, so I’ll be sure you get all the rewards you deserve. My darling wolfie~”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:14 pm

Stuck in Resa's sinuous clutches, Okami was twisted uncomfortably but overall not that painfully, proof that the busty vixen just wanted to be sure to keep her wolfie immobilized while she toyed with him once again...which made the whole thing even more demoralizing for Okami, reduced into complete helplessness by her exotic wrestling moves.

"L-Let go... This is totally..ahhhnnn <3 inappropriate... 0///0". Okami tried to struggle his way out, but keeping him contained was easy like cradling a wolf puppy for Resa, now that he was totally strenghtless, and even furtherly tamed because of mind numbing pleasure.
With the boy twitching and moaning to her every touch, Okami's boy was Resa's playground.
To his shocked surprise, his boyhood was getting semi-hard already thanks to her malicious strokes, in spite of having been forced to climax just a couple minutes before.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:37 pm

“But wolfie, are you sure you’d want me to stop?” Resa questioned, slowly building up the speed of her handjob on him. “I can tell you’re excited, and I don’t think it’s very healthy to stop when you’re growing at the rate you are. Especially after you shot such a heavy load into my mouth.”

She’d then look down to his growing girth, concentrating on his hardness while she continued to jerk him off. “You must really need to release a lot if you’re already this hard again. You must really hold yourself back concidering how aroused you become. But you should know nothing’s wrong with that, you are just a precious wolfboy.” She’d giggle at the end, enjoying the “torment” she’s been giving the boy.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:58 pm

Okami would have been an easy prey to Resa's sensuous mind game in normal conditions, but as he was now, the sultry seductress had him completely wrapped up in her web of seductions with no chance to escape...and quite literally too!

"Fuaahnnn...<3 But...this is...in front of a crowd... 0///0". Shivering and moaning under hervrelentless, loving caresses, he tried to argue but soon the last remnants of straight thinking were drowned by the constant waves of overehelmin pleasure coursing him with each pumping movement of her hand around his throbbing girth.

"Ahhnnn...Y-yes..yes pleassse... Don't...fuahhn...stop @///@". Finally, Okami had given to his carnal insincts, entrusting himself to Resa's sensuous constriction and amorous strokes.
Only a light feather's touch now, and the silver haired wolfie would burst out like a geyser!

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:07 pm

“Yes, that’s it my darling wolfie.” Resa whispered as she kept her hand in motion, never stopping in her crusade to make him cum. “Give in to your desires, let them guide you as we discover just how much pleasure you need to be relieved.”

As she sped her jerking to as fast as she could, planning on making him burst out soon, she looked back over to Okami’s trapped head. “And once we’re done, I’d love to see you for a little after match action. That way, we’ll be able to have even more fun. And then you won’t have to worry about... watchful eyes.”

When Okami would finally cum, she’d be sure to slowly let him go. She’d be sure that she was t too rough on the soon to be end game of the match. Okami has given in and now she could play with him to her heart’s desire. But before she could, she had to give the audience a final act to remember.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:32 pm

Resa's voice was like a sultry, treacherous siren's song to Okami's ears, easily slipping into his weakened mind, especially now that his toned body had been softened for good in her erotic version of an octopus hold.

Even Okami was shocked by the intensity of his this latest climax after all the sultry, erotic domination holds he had gone through during the match.

Finally released from Resa's entanglement, he had been dropped down completely defeated, breathing heavily in the afterglow. Having suffered a very humiliating lesson in erotic wrestling, Okami's dizzy head thought that it was all over now. All he could do now was to accept defeat, recover, and plan his revenge on the ring.

"Unnhhh... Y-you had things going your way this time...but I'll get you back... Uhhh...in time 0///0
But while the silly weakened boy was making all those plans, he had forgotten something very important: This was still a KO match, meaning that it was not over until one of the contenders was declared unconscious.
And right now, everybody in the arena except for Okami knew exactly who was about to take a nap!

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:42 pm

"Oh, I have no doubt we'll have more fun in the future." Rest responded, smiling as she looked down to the boy. "In fact, I was considering we have a talk in my room after this to discus a more fitting rematch. Although, first things is first." With him completely exhausted, Resa would drag Okami to the corner, sitting him against the turnbuckle so that he'd remain upright.

And when she was ready, she mounted his waist, pressing her covered crotch against his while smirking at him, their faces inches apart as she snuck her arms behind his head. "If we're going to have a rematch, someone's going to have to win this match first. And unless you can push me off right now..." She'd then lightly start to grind against Okami, pushing her breasts up to where they were just below Okami's face, giving a fair warning of what she was going to do. "...I'll be more than glad to "steal" the win from you."
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:37 pm

Resa was amused but overall unfazed by Okami's wannabe-defiant speech, listening patiently like a mommy waiting for her little child to stop fussing, well knowing that he would fall asleep soon anyway.

And putting her beloved wolfie to sleep was exactly her plan, as the beautiful grappling girl made clear when she easily dragged him to the corner, sitting on his lap and grinding suggestively as he presented him to her large, bouncy breasts once again.
"Uhhh... I....must..nghhh.. 0///0". Okami's resolve was suppressed by the gentle sway of those hypnotic, glistening melons, letting the blushing boy know exactly where he'd be tuckered out, lulled and smothered where he belonged in her warm bouncy bosom.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:50 pm

“It’s okay Okami, you can rest now.” Resa whispered as he tried to push her off, obviously too exhausted to do anything. And after letting the boy try for a minute, she had decided that he had more than enough time to consider an attempt at escape. And all that was left was to seal his fate.

And there was no better way than to seal his face in her chest, pulling it right into her welcoming bosom. “Hush wolfie, it’s naptime for now.” She’d giggle as she shoved him into her breasts. “When you wake up we can have some more fun in a more private setting. And even decide what kind of match we’ll have for you to try and get you’re rightful payback.” She was clearly not intimidated by the idea of a rematch, more than award at her superiority over the wolfboy. And as final mock to him in this match, Resa would begin to him a small song, trying to coax him further into passing out,  ever stopping her grinding on him.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next