Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Resa Yolka Vs Okami

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Resa Yolka Vs Okami  - Page 2 Empty Re: Resa Yolka Vs Okami

Post by wrestleryu Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:43 pm

Okami thought he had pushed with enough strenght to break free but Resa proved to be surprisingly strong as she countered his escape attempt with relative ease.

Having his arms pushed down to the mats so that he was pinned and controlled again, the young boy was promptly subject to Resa's playful taunt as she swayed her large melons right over his flushed face giving him more than a hint of where she was planning to place him next.

"W-What?? You wouldn't dare-mpfhhh".
But in spite of Okami's frantic protests, Resa would definitely dare, as he was smothered and silenced by those soft large breasts coming down to envelop his face. He would start to squirm around in shocked distress trying not to be tamed by that smooth perfumed softness. His head moving around in seek of air but mostly providing a good vibration through her bountiful bosom, not likely to help with his escape...or even just with his need of air.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:28 pm

"I'm sorry, did you say something Okami? I couldn't quite hear you there." Rest giggled as she pushed her chest further down on the boy's face. She was sure to make sure she had his nose and mouth wedged nice and tight in her cleavage. His squirms served as a small source of pleasure, his face rolling in her chest in his attempt to breath getting her a little warm inside.

And as she kept her bosom firmly placed over his face, she would try to snake her legs around his. Even though he was more than distracted, if he wiggled too much she could risk losing her hold on him. And if she wanted him docile before her fun truly started, she needed to get a good long smother set up. She certainly didn't plan on knocking him out, that would be all too easy if she could lock him in place. And she didn't want the first round to go down after a simple spear and smother, it wasn't humiliating enough for her taste.

"So Okami, are you enjoying yourself in there?" She asked, blowing gently into his hair while she shifted herself to get a better posture. Admittedly, the boy clearly has some experience in attempting to get out of a breast smother, meaning he's seen more than his fair share of breasts in his time here. Which honestly caused her to giggle again, her breasts slightly jiggling against his cheeks while she tried to remain planted on top of him.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:14 am

Resa had the flustered wolfboy right where she wanted him now, squirming frantically underneath her enveloping breasts, unwittingly assisting in his own demise as his futile struggle helped the busty vixen in draining Okami's stamina and air supply.

Soon, the voluptuous brunette had snaked her long toned legs around his, sealing his movements and making sure that her handsome prisoner was totally immobilized, except for some limited, ineffective squirmings that just made her happier about her helpless catch.

"M-Mrrpffhhhhh... @///@". Muffled mumbling and cute smothered noises were the only response that Okami was allowed to give to her teasing question while Resa didn't miss the chance to furtherly demoralize him, rolling his flushed face around inbetween her large breasts as she smothered him deeper into her cleavage.

Little by little, Okami's struggles went slower and sloppier, his head woozy from lack of oxygen, his smothered voice lessened into nice muffled mumblings as he became all dazed and docile and easier to control now that he was too weak to fight back.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:26 am

Rest couldn't help but enjoy having the boy trapped in her cleavage, basking in the light pleasure she got every time her attempted to get a breath in. A breast smother was one of the best ways to get a lead in a match, and with her move continuously draining the poor boy of his strength was the perfect way to get him flustered while also immobilized.

As she felt Okami's resistance get weaker and weaker, she'd slowly release his hands. With her own hands now freed, she'd wrap them around his head to pull him as deep into her bosom as possible, squishing her breasts tighter on him with her biceps. "Is it getting darker Okami? Are you having trouble keeping yourself awake? I don't blame you, my breasts are pretty big and make it hard to breathe. But it isn't the end of the world for you."

She'd wait for the last possible second before she would free Okami from her breasts, slowly lowering his head down to the canvas just before he would pass out. "I don't want your lights to go out just like that my dear wolfboy, I know how unbearable that'd be for you. I couldn't imagine how bad it is to be smothered just a few minutes into a match. Although you must admit, it is a very sweet and enjoyable way to get knocked out, yes?" She'd then untangle herself from Okami and stand up, taking a few steps back to allow the boy to rise to his feet. "So be ready Okami, I expect a good move from you. If not, I might have to punish you in a different way." And as she finished her words, she couldn't help but lick her lips in anticipation, knowing just what she was going to put him in to spice the match up.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:30 am

As predicted, Okami's weakening struggles had just amounted to making him docile and tamed in Resa's bosomy embrace. Not needing to keep his strenghtless arms pinned any longer, the busty girl had gladly took the chance to hug him closer, all but engulfing his face in her canyon like cleavage and totally depriving him of air in such hot and moist airtight seal.

"Mrpfff...m-mfff.... @///@". Okami's muffled whimpers had gradually gone more and more quiet, sounding like he was obediently complying with Resa's soothingly seductive words while the tired boy was drifting slowly but surely into smothered slumber, lulled by the most heavenly pillows.

But then Resa had showed an impressive knowledge of her smothering holds, gently releasing the sleepy boy from his smothering prison just in time before he would pass out inbetween her amorous breasts. Gasping as oxygen was finally allowed to fill his lungs again, thus bringing his numbing senses back around, the silver haired boy blushed deeply at realizing how close he had been to being disgracefully smothered out this early in the match.

Flustered and provocated by her playful taunts, the young wolfboy was easily lured into raising the challenge: once he got up on his wobbly legs, the dazed wolfboy tried to bounce against the ropes taking a boost as he aimed at a similar spear like the one successfully delivered by his opponent at the very start of the match.

"Alright then... if you insist, then suit yourself: here I come! Hrrumpff...". There was just one, not-minor flaw in his plan though: Resa had knowingly subjected him to prolonged air deprivation, definitely softening and weakening his legs. And as a predictible side effect, Okami's movements were not nearly as fast as needed to perform a decent spear.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:05 am

The amusement Resa felt when she saw Okami get up, seeing just how difficult it was for him to stand on his own two feet. But she did have to admit, the fact that he got up meant he had at least a decent recovery. She'd wager any of the guys in the crowd wouldn't have even been able to get to their knees much less get all the way up to their feet. So by then she was more than certain he's been put through more than a few of the disastrous smothers.

But even with his recovery, it clearly wasn't enough given his extremely slow take off. Rest herself wasn't very much of a counter fighter, but following his moves at this speed would be like multiplying by one. And she'd refuse to even allow the chance of getting so much as budged by a move so sloppy.

Taking a quick step to the side, Resa would be sure to avoid the spear. As she moved away, she'd reach out and grab Okami's right arm with both her hands, pulling it to stop him and nestle it between her breasts. "Okami, you must understand that broadcasting your moves like that is a poor mistake. I'm not the quickest thinker but even I could see that coming a mile away."

Expecting the boy to be caught off guard, she'd then move to send him to the corner with an Irish whip. Her next plan would be determined off whether or not her throw was effective, and if he remained standing against the turnbuckle or fall to sitting down. Either way, she was ready and hoping the boy would be stunned by hitting the corner with so much force.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:33 am

Okami's rush was easily avoided and denied by Resa, making her look like a sexy and busty "toreadora" gracefully dodging a bullcharge (or in this case, dodging the dizzy wolfie's sloppy charge).

With his arm getting caught into the sensually suggestive hold of her ample cleavage, the young boy was subject once again to the smooth touch of her breasts, distracting him with her womanly charms enough for the busty vixen to easily Irish-Whip him into the nearest corner.

"Unnghff...!" Okami would groan in pain, crushed back first into the turnbuckle, which pressed a good part of his still not fully recovered wind out of him leaving him breathless and stunned. Somehow, the stubborn boy managed drape his arms over the ropes, using them for support in order to keep standing and not slump along the corner at least.  But he was unable to do much more for the time being, needing a few seconds to catch his breathing: something that Resa was not likely to concede.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:52 am

Seeing him slam against the corner, Resa wasted no time to rush after the boy with ill intent. As she was about to reach him, she made a leap up to slam her curves completely against him, hoping that she'd manage to land her feet on the first set of ropes. From there, she'd act on the full body slam she just preformed and wrap her arms around his head once, more, pulling his handsome face right back into her awaiting bosom. "Oh poor Okami, I'm sorry about that. But I had to show you the mistake you made."

After her little taunt, she released her grasp and allowed him to breath, getting off the ropes and holding her arms out in preparation if the boy was about to fall towards her. Either way, she'd be sure to have her arms around his broad back, lightly rubbing him as she hummed seductively into his ear. "I might have gone a little far by hitting you that hard, so why don't I... fix the wrong I made?"

After seeing his reaction, Resa would once again show her strength as she lifted Okami and inverted him. She'd then set him up in a Tree of Woe, being sure to have him properly suspended in the corner as she knelt down next to him. "Mmmm~, I've been waiting for a chance like this." She purred with delight, leaving a lasting kiss on his stomach as her hands began to explore his toned frame. She was excited, and the lustful smirk she grew hid none of her intentions as she began to play with the boy.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:26 am

"Uhh..Oh no I muste mov-mmrpffhh...! @.@"
Huffing and trying to quickly recover, Okami could see Resa quickly rush at him, her breasts bouncing hypnotically with each step, but he was unable to move again in time.

Resa's ample bosom became her dark, warm world once again as the busty vixen efectively delivered her full body press, flattening her male opponent back into the corner and enveloping his face back inbetween her breasts.

Okami could feel Resa's arms wrap around his head, keeping him nice and snug in place as she furtherly drained the weakened boy, stealing what remained of his air supply as he mumbled meekly inthere, too dazed to fight back.

The poor wolfboy didn't disappoint Resa's expectations as she stepped back with open arms and he slumped down forward like a good woozy boy, right into her awaiting embrace.

The world turned upside down for Okai as the busty vixen showed once again an impressing strenght, easily turning the boy around and gently trapping him into her patented sexy version of a tree of woe.
The boy's toned chest were heaving up and down as he lingered in that vulnerable position, making his body ever more appetizing to Resa.
"Uuuhmm...f-fuuuu.... <3", Okami would moan faintly, his abs twitching in respone to the soft pressure of her kissing lips, his body squirming groggily at the gentle caress of her hands.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:16 pm

As she caressed him, Resa was planting several kisses across his body, focusing more on his impressive abs as she rubbed her thighs together. "Oh Okami, you have such an impressive body. And to think you were willing to share it with me." While she continued her caress, one of her hands would slowly move up his body, starting at his chest while going to his abs.

Each second she spent trying to relax his muscles, rubbing and kissing him while her hand made the journey up him. And when she finally reached his waist, she shifted her hand under his shorts to grab his girth, checking to see what kind of a tool she'd be working with. "Since you're kind enough to share yourself with me, I think you deserve a bit of pleasure. Wouldn't you agree?"

Regardless of the wolfboy's response, she'd start to slowly jerk his member in a taunting pace. She knew she had him where she wanted him, but she wanted to show him just how much she was enjoying her time. So as she began to jerk him off, she'd lower her lips until she got to his nipples, and gave the right one a teasing lick while moaning. "Mmmm~, your body's just so delicious, my darling Wolfie."
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next