Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Julie O'Reilly vs Loretta Sombra - La Entrada De La Pantera

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Julie O'Reilly vs Loretta Sombra  -  La Entrada De La Pantera - Page 5 Empty Re: Julie O'Reilly vs Loretta Sombra - La Entrada De La Pantera

Post by Jaystar Wed May 30, 2018 1:23 am

By now, Julie's mind was practically empty. There were only few things she could garner to her attention. Those consisted mostly of the extreme pain she was being inflicted on, the degree of humiliation that she was going through, and the desperate need to get out of her current situation. Other aspects, such as the crowd's utter contempt towards the rudo's actions and their continued support to the redhead were too irrelevant for her to pay any attention to.

However, Julie did hear the ref girl's suggestion. And honestly, she really hoped Loretta would follow it. Despite the fact that it would seal the gingerhead's humiliating loss, it was a glimpse of hope. Hope that maybe finally, her torment would be over...

But no. Instead of any relief, Julie could feel the agony of the bigger and heavier luchadora sitting on the most tortured spot of her spine. Earning a meek exclamation out of the babyface, Loretta faced absolutely no resistance as she started setting Julie up in the camel clutch. The Irish girl was just too exhausted to do anything, causing her pain becoming even more extreme as Loretta started stretching her in the submission hold.

There was a fair chance that Julie might have lost her consciousness soon simply from the sheer pain she was going through. But luckily, she still had enough brainpower to determine that her only option was an immediate submission. So, the Irish girl started frantically trying to tap on anything she could reach, while voicing desperate cries of surrender. "I submit!!! I submit!!!"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Julie O'Reilly vs Loretta Sombra  -  La Entrada De La Pantera - Page 5 Empty Re: Julie O'Reilly vs Loretta Sombra - La Entrada De La Pantera

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:51 pm

Loretta kept on wrenching Julie's head in the camel clutch, loving the way her body bend from the submission hold. Eventually, the Irish lass reached the point of no return as she finally submitted, tapping out, in which Loretta would finally let go of her head, stopping the hold altogether now that her victory was finally cemented. But, rather than getting herself off of her gently, Loretta would get up and plant her foot right on Julie's back as she raised her arms in triumph, basking in her victory as she ignored all the boos and jeers from the crowd.

Now that she was victorious, the referee would raise her arm, declaring her the winner of the match. Now that she had broken her opponent, she no longer had any use for her, and after giving her body a rough shove with her foot, Loretta would head out of the ring, making her exit as the crowd rained their disapproval towards the villainous rudo. But Loretta kept her head held high, feeling elated over her first victory here in AFW. This would mark her new beginning here, and she would make sure to win more matches so that she could climb her way to the top.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:38 am

This was it. This had to be the end of this all. There was just absolutely nothing more Julie could take. She was at a point where she was barely capable of even signalling her own submission. She had been thoroughly destroyed by the Mexican rudo, completely humiliated in front of the AFW crowds, and made appear extremely incompetent as a wrestler.

So now, Julie could only pray that Loretta had had enough. She could only pray that the dominant masked wrestler would accept her submission...

Luckily, she did. Julie's torment seemed to be finally over as her masked foe let her hold go, and stood quickly up to bask in her victory. One that was clearly severely unfavored by the crowds... But all the outrage she was causing seemed to be indifferent to the dominant Mexican. If anything, she was determined to channel them to Julie's further disgrace, as she planted her foot painfully one last time on the Irish girl's back, signaling the clear order of the duo. And there was nothing Julie could do about it...

In fact, Loretta had managed to beat Julie so bad, that the redhead was incapable of doing almost anything anymore. Getting up and walking out of the ring on her own? Not an option she could take. So as Loretta finally shoved the Irish girl's body aside, Julie could only wait for some officials to carry her backstage. Luckily, even if the Mexican was totally oblivious to Julie's condition, the medics were already worried enough to give the babyface their prompt attention. They quickly started carrying the defeated girl out of the ring towards a check-up, and the crowds could only hope that the degree of destruction Loretta had inflicted tonight would not be too high to prevent the brave babyface to ever get up in the AFW ring again.

Winner by submission: Loretta Sombra

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5