Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Loretta Sombra vs. Fiera Pantera: Clash of Panthers

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Loretta Sombra vs. Fiera Pantera: Clash of Panthers Empty Loretta Sombra vs. Fiera Pantera: Clash of Panthers

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:07 pm

Hentai KO Match
Rules: Anything goes, no disqualification. Hentai encouraged.
Victory Condition: Knockout after multiple orgasms.

Loretta had heard the rumors about one particular luchadora coming to AFW who wears a panther-themed mask in the ring. Curious about this particular luchadora, the black-clad rudo decided to call her out. Appearing from the entrance with her entrance song blaring from the loudspeakers, she was showered by the resounding boos and jeers from the crowd, which she pointedly ignored as she walked down the ramp, heading over to the ring. She seemed to be carrying a microphone with her, which indicated that she had something to talk about in the ring.

Loretta Sombra:

Once she reached the ring, she climbed up the apron and slipped through the ropes. She would wait for the crowd to quiet down a bit before she brought the microphone to her lips so that she could start talking. "So... you idiots are wondering why I'm here? Well, I don't care what you guys think because there's something I want to talk about here..." She looked at the direction of the entrance. "These last few days, I kept hearing about this Fiera Pantera. Honestly, never heard of her before..."

She would pause a bit, the crowd started murmuring among each other. "Well, I don't care about who she is and from where she came from, but all the talks backstage about her were driving me nuts, so I thought... I might as well give this Fiera chick a proper welcome here in AFW..." she grinned. "Come on now, Fiera! Why don't you show yourself and introduce yourself to everyone here? I'm dying to know more about you, you know?" She called out for Fiera, who was presumably listening to her from backstage.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Loretta Sombra vs. Fiera Pantera: Clash of Panthers Empty Re: Loretta Sombra vs. Fiera Pantera: Clash of Panthers

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:42 pm

Asha Sierra, better known as Fiera Pantera, was backstage as she watched a masked woman calling her out. The Mexico native was dressed in jeans and a leather coat with her panther mask already on. So seeing as this Loretta was calling her out, Pantera would not hide. She would head towards the locker room and fit into her leopard print thong and micro bikini top. Then after putting on her boots and other accessories, the jungle woman would head out to meet with this Loretta Sombra.

Fiera Pantera:

So with some smoke being spread across the entrance, Pantera would walk out to the cheers of fans. Clearly they were in love with her exotic attire that left nothing to the imagination. The ebony woman stood for a few moments with her hand on her hip, judging the masked luchadora in the ring. So with a mic in her hand, Pantera would begin to speak to Loretta as she walked down the ramp.

“You’re dying to know me, hmm? Well...here I am~” Pantera would say as she approached the ring. Then climbing up the side of the ring, she’d slowly go through the ropes. Pantera would make the action sexy as she wiggled her rear ever so slightly. She always had a thing for showmanship. Both her and her partner actually. They loved to make the crowds happy, and sex appeal was an easy way to a crowd’s heart.

“So, what would like to know about me, chica? Ask about anything you want...I'm not shy~” Pantera would ask as she stood in front of the fellow pantheress. Asha had a feeling this wasn’t just a normal Q and A, which was why she was paying close attention to Lorreta.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Loretta Sombra vs. Fiera Pantera: Clash of Panthers Empty Re: Loretta Sombra vs. Fiera Pantera: Clash of Panthers

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:39 am

Finally seeing the person in question, Loretta couldn't help but whistle at the very revealing nature of the ebony-skinned woman, which definitely left nothing to the imagination. She couldn't take eyes off of her as the woman, Fiera, made her way down the ramp and headed over to the ring, showing off her desirable figure to everyone in the arena.

When Fiera was finally in the ring, Loretta kept on looking at her, licking her lips as she watched her body, imagining all sorts of things that she could do to her. "Well, aren't you a daring one..." Loretta smirked, speaking to her fellow pantheress who only wore the smallest amount of clothing that showed off her alluring figure. "No wonder they kept talking about you backstage..."

Loretta decided to address the matter. "So, I kept hearing about you backstage ever since you signed your contract, and it drove me nuts, you know? I kept wondering about how good you are, so... let's see if you have what it takes to wrestle here, in AFW..." Looking directly at Fiera, she said, "What do you say, Fiera? Want me to give you an introduction to AFW? And I even arranged a match just for you..." she grinned at her, wondering what her reaction would be.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:07 pm

“You’re not so bad yourself, sexy~ Not bad at all~” Pantera would purr as she looked over Loretta’s smoking hot body. The woman would certainly be amazing in bed, and judging from the way La Bruja was looking at her, Pantera was willing to bet the feeling was completely mutual. So the ebony panther would listen to Loretta’s little story and get more excited with every word. A little introduction to AFW sounded fun to say the least.

“What do I say? Well...I say that sounds amazing~” Pantera would purr as she pressed up against her very incredibly sexy  challenger. With voth pairs of breasts mashing against each other as she got close enough to kiss the woman.

“So Loretta…what kind of match will I be dominating you at?” Asha would purr into the microphone a mere inch away from her opponent’s face.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:07 am

With Pantera coming closer to her, mashing her breasts against hers, Loretta could tell that the ebony beauty before her wasn't afraid of getting into something lewd and erotic, which was even better. Licking her lips as Fiera drew her face closer to hers, asking her about the kind of match she had planned for the two of them, she said, "Confident, aren't we? Well, it'll be fun to crush that confidence once I dominate you and show you how better I am compared to you..."

Loretta paused for a bit before she continued. "Hentai Knockout... have you ever heard of that? I'm sure that with the way you dress yourself, you're more than familiar with this kind of match..." she purred, taking another step forward, mushrooming their breasts against each other even further. "I'd say we fuck each other until one of us is knocked out. What do you say?" Loretta looked straight into Fiera's eyes. "No disqualification. Then again, I'm sure you'll be the one to be lying unconscious in the middle of this ring, legs spread with a puddle of cum under you..." she chuckled, imagining how the ebony beauty would look like upon being defeated, knocked out after taking multiple orgasms.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:14 am

Pantera smiled as Loretta finally announced their match type. Hentai Knockout. A match that got Pantera horny and the crowd cheering. The comment about how she was dressed made the woman chuckle. Her attire often gave that impression. Which was completely true. Pantera had been in a few KO matches before, and she planned to have many more in the future. To fuck a woman so hard that she passes out was a sexy fantasy she’d given and received, several of which from her amazing partner, Reina Rojo.

“I say you’ve got yourself a match, chica~” she would purr before Loretta added No disqualification, as well. “Hehe…You can really paint a sexy picture, Loretta~ But as hot as that sounds...the truth is when I’m done, you’ll be hanging upside down from the corner…out cold. That way…you’ll be soaked with your own cum while it runs all the way down from your cunt to that pretty mask, Bruja~”

Pantera’s verbal picture made the fans cheer and chant loudly as they stood with their breasts mushrooming. She was tired of this foreplay, though. Pantera wanted to get it on, so after stepping back a bit, she’d crouch down like a hungry predator ready to make the first strike.

“Come on Bruja~ Let’s get wild~” she would growl almost hungrily. As if it was burning her up inside to wait for the touch of such a beautiful woman she could prey upon.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:16 am

Hearing what Pantera had pictured for her at the end of the match made Loretta shivered in delight, knowing how hot it sounded. The crowd were cheering, waiting in anticipation for the hot actions between the two masked women. Loretta herself could hardly wait to jump into action as she looked upon the ebony beauty before her, looking forward to see how hot she would look like upon being fucked silly.

A referee would show up, quickly calling the bell to be rang, immediately starting the match. Loretta would take a few steps back, preparing herself for the clash with Fiera before rushing forward, looking to lock up with her. Their voluptuous bodies would mash against each other, with their breasts pressing against each other in a contest for dominance. For the time being, Loretta would be trying to overpower her fellow pantheress with her physical prowess, knowing that hot hentai actions would come eventually.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:53 pm

Pantera would jump up and charge at her opponent as the match began. Almost instantly would the two lock up with their massive racks pressing against one another. Asha was feeling very intimate and horny from the contact between them, but like Loretta she focused on overpowering instead of getting hot and dirty right away. Her opponent was strong, enough so that the two would remain in what seemed to be a complete stalemate at first. With neither of the masked women making any progress in bringing the other to their knees.

“Gggrrrr…is this all you have…to offer…Bruja?~” Pantera would tease with a sultry tone. “It’s a shame…because I have...so much more...to give you~”

She was looking straight into Loretta’s eyes the entire time to show there were no signs of her backing down. In fact, Pantera would attempt to firmly dig her boots into the canvas and slowly force her opponent backwards instead of on their knees. The ebony woman would first try to get Loretta into the corner. If she was successful, Pantera would try to keep her there long enough for a chop to the chest!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:53 am

At first, both luchadoras seemed to be evenly matched as they locked up with each other in the contest of strength, their smoking hot bodies were pressing against each other as the two of them were trying to overpower each other with their physical strength. But soon, Loretta found out that she was slowly pushed backwards by Pantera, and she would struggle under the push as she tried to fight back.

Eventually, Loretta was brought into the corner, where her back ended up touching the turnbuckle. When she was trapped there, Pantera seized this opportunity to land her blows by delivering chops to her chest, causing Loretta to cry out in pain with each strike to her breasts! "Augh! Ughh! Mnghh!! Aaah!!"

With each strike, her breasts jiggled. But, Loretta decided that it should be enough for Pantera as she would try to push herself out of the corner so that she could try delivering forearm strike right into her opponent's bikini-clad chest, hoping to see those bountiful breasts to bounce from the strike!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:17 pm

Pantera enjoyed landing chop after chop to her opponent's chest. Each of which made those bountiful breasts bounce in the air. These blows were much more satisfying than effective, though, because after delivering three or so strikes, Loretta would fight back with a forearm strike to the ebony luchadora's chest!

Fiera Pantera would grunt loudly as her breasts were struck, sending her stumbling back a few steps before regaining her balance. But, not wanting to give Loretta any time to recover, the ebony woman would run back at la Bruja with a thunderous body splash to the corner!

"RWWWWAAAAAAAAHHH!" she would roar while running at the woman until she jumped into the air. La Pantera was aiming to have her large breasts land strike down upon the brunette's face as she tried to smash her opponent's body against the corner with all of her weight. The woman wasn't necessarily heavy, but she was fast enough to squish Loretta if given the chance to do so!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next