Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Loretta Sombra vs. Fiera Pantera: Clash of Panthers

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Loretta Sombra vs. Fiera Pantera: Clash of Panthers - Page 3 Empty Re: Loretta Sombra vs. Fiera Pantera: Clash of Panthers

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:49 pm

Loretta licked her lips hungrily as she looked at the ebony beauty before her. She couldn't wait to make the girl squeal while fucking her hard, and she already had some ideas on how to get those cries out of her. So, once Pantera got up, both luchadoras went towards each other, going for a simple collar and elbow tie up, but the other woman seemed to have a different plan as she wrapped her hands around the back of Loretta's neck.

Then, Pantera fell backwards while pressing her feet into her midsection before sending Loretta over with a monkey flip. "Aaaahhh!!" Loretta let out a surprised squeal as she found her world turning upside down as she was thrown with the monkey flip before she landed on her back. "Uuurgghhh!!" She grunted, wincing as she arched up her sexy body. Stunned for a bit, she would try to roll over onto her side, hoping to stop Pantera from taking advantage of her current position.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Loretta Sombra vs. Fiera Pantera: Clash of Panthers - Page 3 Empty Re: Loretta Sombra vs. Fiera Pantera: Clash of Panthers

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:11 pm

With some impressive skill and precision, Pantera had managed to send her opponent flying with the sudden monkey flip. However, she was far from finishing La Bruja at the moment. But even if she could end things soon, Pantera wouldn't. She wanted to throughly enjoy Loretta's body for a long, looooong time. The woman was just so sexy that the ebony luchadora couldn't help herself.

So with her desires fueling her, Fiera Pantera would preform a kip up back onto her feet as the crowd cheered wildly. Then, wasting no time to hesitate, Asha would run towards the ropes, pull down on the top one, and launch herself onto it. That way, she could jump off the top rope and flip through the air as she preformed her signature Pantha-sault!

Pantera planned to come down right on top Loretta's body for a stunning impact. That way she could knock the fight out of her opponent for a while, and really have some fun with her body.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:06 pm

Still stunned after being thrown over into the mat by Pantera's monkey flip, Loretta was trying to recover, but it seemed that the ebony beauty was quicker to act as she ran over towards the ropes, using them as a springboard before she launched herself into the air to flip through the air, performing an aerial maneuver before landing on top of Loretta's body!

"Augghhhhh!!"

The move managed to rattle the black-clad luchadora, and at the moment, she was winded after taking Pantera's whole weight. For a while, she would be left under the mercy of her opponent, who would certainly take advantage of her winded state.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:22 pm

After splashing down on her opponent, Pantera knew she had at least a little bit of time to do as she pleased with Loretta's smoking hot body.

"Mmmmmm~...Mine~" Pantera would purr out dominantly while caressing her opponent's covered pussy with her fingers. Then, without wasting anymore time, the ebony goddess would go straight for the woman's skimpy bottoms and slowly pull them down to her thighs.

But if successful, she wouldn't take them off completely, instead she'd leave them there while her face hovered above her prey's sex. Then Pantera would start to eat the woman out as her face dove in between those sexy legs. Licking, kissing, eating, and moaning as she worked, the "superior" panther would make sure to throughly pleasure the "inferior" one to the first climax of the match.

Sure they hadn't actually decided which of them was the better woman yet, but in Pantera Fiera's mind, she would definitely come out on top.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:58 am

Winded from taking Pantera's whole weight from the splash earlier, Loretta was put in a very precarious position where her opponent could take advantage of her. Sure enough, the ebony beauty then proceeded to caressed her covered pussy, causing the black-clad luchadora to shudder. "Uuuhhhn..." And then, Pantera pulled down her skimpy bottoms, exposing her pussy to the air, leaving it totally defenseless for Pantera to play with.

Pantera decided to not pull the bottoms down completely, leaving them at her thighs before she proceeded to feast on Loretta's sex, eating her out. Loretta's eyes went wide open as her opponent went to town with her pussy, and she couldn't help but mewl and moan lewdly as she felt her opponent's tongue and lips on her sex.

"Ooooohhh...!!! Oohhh f-fuuck!! Ooh! Ooh!! Oohh!! Fuuuckk!!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:35 pm

Pantera was eating away as if her foe's sex was ice cream that was melting down the cone. Fast, rapid licks that moved in and around the bitch's pussy, all of which had some amazing effects on her prey. Loretta was moaning like a slut in heat, and it quickly went to Pantera's head. Though, it would be more accurate to say this was going straight to the woman's libido. Her own body desperately wanted the pleasure Loretta was receiving.

The ebony cat would resist, though. She wanted to force her prey over the edge before getting her satisfying her own urges. So after what felt like the fiftieth lick, Pantera would slowly drag her tongue across the woman's sex one last time, before suddenly grabbing Loretta's honey pot.

"Now...This. Is. MINE." she declared with a lustful tone. Then, without warning, Pantera would try to slide in her middle and ring fingers before pumping them in and out. "Who's pussy is this?!" the woman shouted loud enough so that the crowd could hear her.

"Tell me who own's this pussy!" Pantera shouted even louder. This time, the members of the crowd would even chant, "PAN-TER-A! OWNS-YOUR-PUSSY! PAN-TER-A! OWNS-YOUR-PUSSY!", as she worked la bruja over. Honestly, that's made this even better for her. Because the only thing that's better than fucking, was when there were people who cheered it on.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:05 am

With Pantera eating her out, Loretta couldn't help but moan lewdly, her body shuddering from the intense pleasure she was experiencing. "Oohh!! Oooohh fuck!! Ooohh fuck!! Oooohhhh!!!" A silly look adorning the black-clad rudo as her opponent continued having her way with her. And then, the ebony beauty proceeded to fuck her silly with her fingers, and Loretta screamed loudly in pleasure, her body arching as Pantera pumped her fingers in and out of her leaking snatch.

"Ooohhhh!! OoooOOHH!! OOOOHH GOD FUCK!!! UOOHHHHH!!!" The pleasure started overwhelming Loretta's mind, and as Pantera continued pumping her fingers into her pussy, Loretta was already edging closer and closer to her climax. And the crowd's chants definitely didn't help either. "OOOOHH GOD FUUUUUUCK!!! C-CUMMIIIIIING!!!" She screamed out in ecstasy as she came hard, cum spurting out of her pussy, splattering Pantera's hand. "HNNNGGUUHHHHHNN!!!"

The orgasm would last for a while before it finally dissipated, and then, she slumped onto the mat, looking spent after experiencing such a climax. "Ooooohhhh... ooohh fuck..." she moaned, her body twitching as smaller spurts of juices came out of her ravaged pussy. At this point, her body was weakened from the intense orgasm, giving Pantera an opportunity to work on her more.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:42 pm

Pantera loved hearing her opponent's pleasurable moans. They made her go even faster until Loretta was screaming out in climax. The woman made quite the mess, covering Asha's hand in juices as her fingers were pumping in and out wildly. Pantera would only slow down after her opponent's orgasm had subsided for the most part. Then, she'd pull out her fingers and suck them clean to taste the woman's honey.

"Mmmm~ You taste as sweet as sugar~" Pantera purred before standing up and trying to steal the rudo's panties. Then, after she briefly spun them around her finger, the ebony goddess would try to plant her foot on Loretta's pussy. Not hard enough to hurt la bruja, but enough to show her dominance as she flexed her arms.

"Look who's in a puddle of cum now, chica~" she taunted while slowly grinding the sole of her boot over the woman's sex. The ebony cat was trying to rile Loretta up again. After all, she wanted to clash with the woman, so she'd give her opponent time to get back up while taunting her.

Pantera would even back away from Loretta before crouching down like a jungle cat. Once there, she'd put the woman's panties in her mouth like they were a freshly made kill. The crowd loved all of the woman's taunts, and they were roaring as a result. Meanwhile, Pantera's eyes were glued to the owner of the black thong as she waited for Loretta to back get up.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:13 pm

"Gouuhhh..." Loretta groaned, still feeling the effect from her orgasm. She was able to see Pantera tasting her honey, and the black-clad luchadora couldn't help but blush from seeing such a hot scene. It aroused her to see such a lewd scene before her, but she would prefer to be the dominant one in this scenario. Still, she believed that she would get her chance soon, so she would try to focus on her recovery.

It also happened that Pantera had removed her thong, leaving Loretta bottomless, with nothing to hide her drenched sex. Seeing her thong in Pantera's mouth like some kind of a freshly-killed prey, Loretta would then get herself back up onto her feet, not bothered by the fact that she was totally exposed down there. She's used to this kind of exposure, so there would be no need to act bashful if this happened to her.

"Heh... after this, it'll be your turn, just you wait..." Loretta said, looking straight at Pantera, rubbing her thighs together to get rid of the sensation on her crotch. Once she was ready, she would get into a stance, preparing herself to lock up with her opponent again. This time, she wanted to make sure that it would be Pantera's turn to scream in pleasure as she had her way with her before having her in the puddle of her cum.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:04 pm

"My turn? Hehe~ I'd love to get some of what I gave you...but you'll need to force that on me, chica. Otherwise...I might need to take my orgasms into my own hands~ Te-he~" Pantera giggles at Loretta's warning after spiting the slut's panties down on the mat. The luchadora thought she was so clever as she taunted la bruja about having to use her own hands for her own climax. Asha had faith, though, that Loretta could give her an explosive release soon enough. It was just a matter of time.

So, with her opponent standing up, the ebony cat leaped up to her feet and eagerly locked up with the rudo. Both luchadoras are determined to overcome the other, and clearly both are incredibly turned on by one another. Pantera loves the woman's hot body, dominant attitude, and desire to be the best.

However, she still wants to prove herself to be better than this 'inferior' panther. So Asha gives her all into forcing Loretta down to her knees while she stares into the woman's eyes.

"Whats with your thighs, chica? Oh! Are you still feeling my fingers in your pussy? Or are you just missing them already~" Pantera asked having seen how she rubbed her thighs together moments before. However, the dark skinned goddess was standing rather close to the 'puddle' Loretta had made. Unaware of this, Pantera simply continued to clash with her rival.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next