Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Loretta Sombra vs. Fiera Pantera: Clash of Panthers

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Loretta Sombra vs. Fiera Pantera: Clash of Panthers - Page 6 Empty Re: Loretta Sombra vs. Fiera Pantera: Clash of Panthers

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:11 pm

At this point, Loretta felt humiliated and predictably aroused by the way Pantera taunted her. And then, Loretta was shoved down onto her back, and she found no strength to resist as she ended on such a vulnerable position. Seeing Pantera positioning the fake cock right at her pussy, Loretta couldn't help but feel eager to be fucked by such a thing, and sure enough, Pantera went in with full force, thrusting her fake cock into her without reservation. Feeling the strap-on violating her cunt, Loretta threw her head back, howling out in pleasure.

"OOOOOHHHH FUUUUCK!!!!! GUUHHHHH!!! UOOOGHHHH!!!!"

The sheer force of the strap-on being shoved deep into her was enough to cause her to lose her mind, momentarily forgetting what she needed to do in this match in the first place. She moaned lewdly and hotly as Pantera began fucking her in earnest before the two of them locked lips with each other. At this point, Loretta became nothing but a bitch to be fucked relentlessly by her opponent.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Loretta Sombra vs. Fiera Pantera: Clash of Panthers - Page 6 Empty Re: Loretta Sombra vs. Fiera Pantera: Clash of Panthers

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:06 pm

Pantera was giving Loretta everything she had while fucking her wildly. The jungle cat couldn't help but lose herself as she pumped the fake cock in and out of the masked rudo's pussy. Despite being two opposing combatants hell bent on destroying each other, Pantera was becoming fond of this panther. The way she moaned, the feel of her soft skin, and the thrill this woman had given her. Pantera loved it all as she pounded away at the luchadora.

"Yes...yes...yes! Take it! Moan for me you wild slut!" the ebony goddess moaned before kissing and licking Loretta's neck. Not once did her hips falter as they humped the woman. Soon Pantera was even sucking at her opponent's nipples, while her hands kneaded those breasts like dough. "Oh baby~ After you pass out...I'll take you back to mi casa...and give you what you deserve~ I'll treat you like the goddess you are...for as long as you want...how does that sound...my beloved~" Asha moaned in Loretta's ear with a soothing tone. Almost as if she was trying to sweet talk the woman into losing consciousness.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:49 pm

Loretta was slowly losing her mind as her opponent continued pumping her fake cock into her pussy, and added with everything else Pantera did, it was clear that Loretta was losing it. "OOOGHHH!! OOGGHHH!! UOOOGHHH!!!" Her eyes rolled back into her head as her orgasm was approaching, and after hearing Pantera's words, about her bringing her home, had brought the black-clad luchadora over the edge, going past the point of no return.

"OOOOGHHHH!!! C-CUMMIIIIINGG! NNGUHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Loretta's body seized up as she came hard, her hips bucking as her cum spurted out of her violated pussy like water fountain. The sheer pleasure that she experienced seemed to take everything out of her, and it was enough to knock her outright, her tongue lolling out of her parted mouth, drool dribbling down her cheek. The referee went to inspect her, and after seeing that Loretta was in no shape to continue, she declared Pantera to be the winner of this match.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:39 pm

Pantera never got a response from her beloved Loretta, but she got something better. It was a mind-shattering orgasm that brought her victory over la bruja. The woman's orgasm left her out cold beneath Asha, who finally popped the fake cock out of her opponent's beaten sex. Pantera was somewhat jealous that Loretta felt such a powerful climax. But in the end she was the winner, and as the ref declared her so, the jungle goddess stood tall and spread her arms to bask in the cheers of the crowd. Asha was rather exhausted herself, but she managed to show off by dancing around a bit. The strap on bouncing about as she shook her hips and twerked her ass.

Eventually, Pantera would let the sexual weapon fall down her legs. She left it there on the mat so she could check on Loretta. The woman was a prize to her, after all, and it would be a shame to go back on her words. This woman deserved to be treated like a goddess, she earned that right. So Pantera resisted the urge of using her defeated foe's face to get off. And instead, she pulled Loretta across the ring while on all fours. "Let's go home...my beloved~..." Pantera whispered as she dragged her out from underneath the ropes.

The ebony cat appeared to be a jungle predator dragging it's food away as she did this. Once she was outside the ring, Pantera carried her prize up the ramp like a bride in her arms. She kept Loretta's cheek resting against her shoulder lovingly as they left the arena. Once in the locker room, Pantera planned to wrap her prize in a blanket before taking her home. She had so many ideas for Loretta...maybe her lover Reina would join in, as well...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:17 pm

At this point, Loretta was barely able to register what was happening to her. She could barely feel being brought out of the ring, and she knew that she was to be claimed as a prize for the winner. Resignation filled the luchadora's head, thinking that Pantera had beaten her fair and square. The least she could do was to take it like a real woman.

So, Loretta would not fight back as Pantera brought her out of the arena. She knew that her group would not interfere, so she would be on her own. At the very least, she might as well enjoy while it lasted.

Winner: Fiera Pantera via hentai knockout!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6