Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Loretta Sombra vs. Fiera Pantera: Clash of Panthers

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Loretta Sombra vs. Fiera Pantera: Clash of Panthers - Page 4 Empty Re: Loretta Sombra vs. Fiera Pantera: Clash of Panthers

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:30 am

"Oh, I'm just imagining what's gonna happen to you once I get my fingers into your pussy. I wonder if you're gonna scream like a whore..." Loretta said as she locked up with Pantera. Like her opponent, the black-clad luchadora also wanted to prove that she was the superior 'panther' between the two.

Loretta could see that as the two of them were grappling, her opponent was standing rather close to the puddle of cum that she had made during her orgasm earlier, and the black-clad luchadora had an insidious idea. She would try to guide her opponent towards the puddle, looking to have her standing on it. Hoping to use the slippery mat, she would try to knock Pantera down with a push, thinking that the juices would make it hard for her to keep her balance.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Loretta Sombra vs. Fiera Pantera: Clash of Panthers - Page 4 Empty Re: Loretta Sombra vs. Fiera Pantera: Clash of Panthers

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:13 pm

"Mmmmm~ Nice thought, Bruja...but don't count on it~" Pantera purred as she and Loretta tried to overpower each other. However, despite being evenly matched, things were about to change as Asha noticed her opponent was maneuvering them somewhere. She didn't know what Loretta's plan was, but the 'superior panther' wasn't about to fall for a rudo's dirty tricks.

"I only scream for my Reina-AAAH!" Pantera said as she was shoved suddenly by her opponent. Asha was confused as she found herself falling down on her back. Her head smacking down on the ring hard enough to stun her. Despite this, it didn't take long for Pantera to realize what happened.

"Ugh...Clever girl..." she groaned while referencing her favorite line from Jurassic Park. Loretta had made her trip over the puddle of cum she herself had forced out of the rudo. It was almost funny, and it would've been had she not been the one to fall for it. Pantera even saw it coming, but failed to stop it. That was pretty embarrassing for her, and now she'd have to pay for her mistake as she was too groggy to counter right away.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:59 pm

Thanks to her ingenuity, Loretta managed to bring Pantera down into the mat using the puddle of cum, the one that she made earlier after cumming. Now that Pantera was down, she decided to capitalize on this by grabbing her by her legs, and with a fluid motion, she would twist her around, putting the ebony beauty onto her stomach as she would hold her legs under her armpits, putting her in a Boston crab.

"How much further can you bend, I wonder?" Loretta purred as she would scoot back, her bare ass sliding onto the upper part of Pantera's back, bending her body much further, past its limit. And with her putting her opponent in the Boston crab, Loretta would take a good look at Pantera's crotch, and a lewd smile could be seen on the black-clad luchadora's face as she had one lewd plan in her mind.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:56 pm

Pantera let out a howl as her opponent began to twist her body over. Then, with her legs folded under bruja's arm pits, Asha found herself locked into a painful boston crab. However, Loretta would out do herself as she scooted her ass down Pantera's back until, she reached her upper back. This doubled the painfulness of the hold, and gave the woman a good look at the dark-skinned babe's covered sex.

"Wait...further? Oh-AAAAAAHHHH! FUCK!" Pantera had yelled out as she was bent into an more dominant submission hold with her opponent sitting on her upper back. she could even feel the wetness between Bruja's legs as she remains seated. Clearly she was turned on, as well as still soaked from her previous climax. Even worse, though, was the fact that Asha was still in Loretta's puddle. Her breasts and face forced into it as she was tortured by the bruja.

"Grrrrr...forcing my face in you cum...while breaking me in...half...nice touch...perra~" Pantera groaned partly impressed by Loretta's tactics. "You won't...knock me out...like this, though..." she'd add, knowing that submissions didn't count in this match. Only a KO would declare which of them was superior. So the leopard-print luchadora would just have to grit he teeth and suck it up until Loretta got tired of this brutal hold.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:00 pm

Already folding Pantera's body in half with the Boston crab, Loretta smirked as she was about to have her way with the dark-skinned babe. "Oh, I don't plan to knock you out, or at least, not yet..." Loretta said as she would release one of Pantera's legs, transitioning the traditional Boston crab into a half Boston crab, where she would still keep her opponent's body folded while only holding one of her legs. This way, one of Loretta's hands would be free, allowing her to use it for something that she had in her mind.

"This is the payback for before..." Loretta purred as she would bring her free hand to Pantera's covered sex, rubbing on it, tracing the shape of her slit through the fabric of her leopard-print bottoms. She would tease her clit area, hoping to get some reactions out of the dark-skinned beauty under her. "Though I believe you're gonna love it, hehe..." she chuckled as she would continue teasing Pantera's pussy.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:34 pm

Pantera let out a slight sigh of relief as one of her legs was released, but she knew that this wasn't the end of her punishment. Soon, Loretta would use her now free hand to rub and tease the jungle cat's still covered pussy. It didn't take Asha long to moan out. After all, the woman wasn't going to hide her pleasure. Pantera wasn't so prideful that she'd act like Loretta wasn't good at this. No, the bruja was great, and her hands were doing wonders. Asha couldn't help but imagine how those fingers would feel without her thong in the way.

"Oooooh yeaaah~" Pantera purred out as her opponent worked those magic digits. "Fuck...you're right...I do love this~" she moaned before biting her index finger as her eyes rolled upwards. As good as this felt, though, she couldn't help but want her jungle print panties out of the way.

"Mmm! But...you're just killing me...with all this foreplay...Give me everything baby!~" Pantera would taunt as her wet sex started to make her panties moist. Asha didn't care that Loretta was in control, she just wanted this sexy woman to make her cum already!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:11 am

Working on Pantera's covered sex, Loretta got what she wanted, but she wanted more. Hearing all those lewd moans from the ebony beauty before her, she grinned as she decided to go for the main course. Seeing that her pussy was already leaking with arousal, it's about time for her to go all out as she would pull aside the triangle of Pantera's bottoms, exposing her drenched pussy before she plunged two digits right into it.

"This is what you wanted, right?" Loretta asked, grinning as she would start fingering Loretta's pussy relentlessly, her fingers moving in and out without slowing down. She didn't start slow at all as she looked to finger-fuck the beauty before her to oblivion, and she wanted to hear her scream in ecstasy as she went all out.

"Your lewd screams... let me hear them..."

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:44 pm

"OOOOOOOHH YEESSSSH!~" Pantera moaned out in response to Loretta's question. The masked luchadora was biting her lips on pleasure as her opponent finger fucked her. The bruja wasn't taking her time at all, either. She was thrusting in and out like a machine from the start! It felt so good that Asha's eyes were already rolling back.

"Oh...Oh Fuck...FUCK...FUCK! FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKK!" Pantera screamed out as she felt her climax approaching. She couldn't hold her screams back, especially as Loretta demanded to hear them. So with the woman's fingers fucking her senseless, Asha soon began to cum like crazy.

"AY AY! AY! AY! AY! AAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!" the ebony goddess screamed out one last time as her juices soaked the rudo's fingers! Her entire body squirming about as Loretta forced her to cum.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:32 pm

Loretta was enjoying the sight of Pantera cumming to her fingering, and the sound of her scream was so enjoyable that she couldn't help but shudder in ecstasy as she felt her fingers being drenched in her opponent's cum. Loretta would try to prolong the orgasm the ebony goddess was experiencing by keeping her fingers moving before she finally pulled them out so that she could have a taste of the precious nectar that her opponent produced.

"Mmmm..." Loretta was relishing the taste before she decided to taunt the ebony beauty a little by smearing her cum all over her face. She planned to drop Pantera face first into the puddle of her cum just as a final insult to injury as she would get back up on her feet. Considering that Pantera was still conscious, the match would still continue, and it would not end until one of them was knocked out in sexy and erotic manner.

"Let's see what we should do next..." Loretta said as she planned to pull Pantera up while her body was wracked by her orgasm earlier, and she had one insidious plan in store for the beautiful ebony goddess before her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:02 pm

Pantera was in a world of pleasure as Loretta continued to finger her pussy even during her orgasm. However, the ebony jungle cat was promptly tossed, face first, into the puddle of cum as all the pleasure subsided. The luchadora was more turned on than she was insulted. Pantera kinda liked how the rudo was doing everything in her power to prove she was superior. It was nice foreplay, after all, Asha didn't want to win easily. She NEEDED this to be a challenge. So with her face still laying in the puddle of cum, Pantera would look up at Loretta before slowly licking those juices off of the mat.

"You'll need to do much better, puta~" the jungle goddess taunted after licking some of the sweet nectar up with one long lap of her tongue. Soon after she was pulled up by the rudo, but Asha wasn't going to let herself continue to be dominated. So Pantera would try to throw her arm up and hit Loretta with a nice european uppercut to the jaw!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next