by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Triin Liiv vs GASTER - The Baltic Knightess vs The Shadow Lord

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Triin Liiv vs GASTER - The Baltic Knightess vs The Shadow Lord - Page 4 Empty Re: Triin Liiv vs GASTER - The Baltic Knightess vs The Shadow Lord

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:08 am

Clara was satisfyingly smiling to herself under her mask. The fact that Triin's face (which not even a minute ago wore a cold-blooded, neutral expression as she attacked the Shadow Lord) twisted in pain made the Masked Lord feel like the control of the match fully came back to her, similar to it's beginning.

The Baltic Knightess wasn't content with having her legs trapped this way, however. Twisting her head, she saw the ropes were nearby, and saw her chance to break the hold!

"N-nooooo! I won't let you! You won't escape my evil grasp! Just give up, Knight-----AH!", as GASTER tried to resist Triin pulling both of the closer to the ropes, the blonde had a simple answer for her masked foe, to send a stiff chop to her shorter leg while she kept pulling towards the ropes with her other hand!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Triin Liiv vs GASTER - The Baltic Knightess vs The Shadow Lord - Page 4 Empty Re: Triin Liiv vs GASTER - The Baltic Knightess vs The Shadow Lord

Post by Jaystar Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:28 pm

After GASTER's sneaky counter, Triin was quickly finding herself in a precarious position once again. The Shadow Lord had decided to replicate her earlier succesful strategy of targeting the blonde's legs with a painful submission hold, and the valiant knightess was now clearly suffering in the hold of her masked foe.

The ropes weren't too far away, but they weren't as near as Triin would have liked either. If she were to gain hold of them, she would have to work a lot for that. But the distance wasn't something she couldn't possibly overcome, and with her idea of aiming chops at GASTER's legs, the task seemed a little less daunting.

GASTER clearly knew well how to apply painful submission holds, but Triin wasn't one to give up easily. Also, even if Triin's own strength weren't all that great, her foe's didn't seem to be either. Combined with the fact that the chops hitting the Shadow Lord's legs managed to gain the blonde knightess some more leverage each time, Triin had the recipe in hand to eventually free herself from the painful hold. Slowly but surely she seemed to be progressing towards the ropes, and getting hold of them appeared imminent, unless GASTER would manage to pull another trick from her sleeve...

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:52 pm

30 seconds after the application of the hold, a mere 2 meters were separating the blonde knightess from being free of the Shadow Lord's gruelling hold, as GASTER herself hissed in pain over Triin's chops to her legs.

She held on to the hold, trying to milk it for what it was worth, trying to make the valiant knight like Triin tap out...

...before realising that she could get the hold applied for much longer, at a cost of a risk...

That risk involved the Shadow Lord releasing her foe's legs. In the blonde's confusion, the Ominous one would deliver to hard stomps to her legs, trying to daze her long enough to carry the knightess closer to the middle of the ring!

"No, Knightess...you won't escape me this time! This is your end! MWAHAHAHA!"

If monologuing didn't prove to be the villain's greatest weakness, GASTER would attempt to reapply the hold, trying to get a tap out from Triin with a second Figure 4 Leg Lock!!!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:15 am

Time was passing, and Triin's position was starting to echo gruesome memories from the first part of the match. The knightess was being held in a long and painful submission hold by the Shadow Lord, and many in the audience began doubting whether the blonde debuting knightess could survive the ordeal for the second time. She was doing progress, but it was slow.

Suddenly, GASTER let go. Triin felt immediately a moment of relief. Her masked foe had given up on her plan. She had survived.

The stomps - well, they weren't that bad. Obviously, they hurt a bit, but it wasn't nearly as bad as the leg lock had been. Besides, she could now retreat and recompose herself....

....but GASTER wasn't having any of that. Instead, the blonde knightess was promptly dragged back to the center of the ring, and with a devilish proclamation, the Shadow Lord reapplied the torturing Figure 4.

"Ohhh... No.... What am I gonna do..." desperate thoughts were starting to fill Triin's mind. Even if she knew that she could endure a lot, even the knightess eventually had a breaking point.

But then, somewhere from the back of her mind, Triin remembered a solution. Once, a long time ago, she had been in GASTER's position. But somehow, her opponent had turned over to her belly, reverting the situation to become painful for Triin's own legs instead! That seemed to be the only option for the blonde knightess to try now. GASTER was definitely smaller than her, and countering the hold was probably possible. So Triin started trying to turn to her stomach...

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:51 pm

With her once again successfully getting the hold in, GASTER started to believe that she managed to defeat Triin. Even if the tall woman's honour meant she wouldn't give up, the Shadow Lord would repeat the hold until she passed out from pain. No matter which way she looked at the situation, it seems like the sneaky Shadow Lord managed to defeat the valiant knightess...

"Just give up, Knightess! If you do it now, I promise to only leave you in my favorite dark cold place in all the dimensions for 1 Earthly century! Mwahah....ha...Ha?! No! Stay...put!" , as GASTER was monologuing, it looked like her foe has found a way to deal with the Figure 4 Leg Lock, but doing a counter by turning on her stomach!

The Shadow Lord desperately tried to keep the knightess on her back, trying to not let her turn and get the advantage of the move! But the truth of the matter was that Triin was, in fact, stronger than her. As such, it was unlikely for GASTER to overpower her even in the blonde's current predicament. The hold was lost, it was a mistake that the Masked Lord made...

...and one she would dearly pay for.

"AAAAAAAH! NOOOOOO! YOU...YOU MOVE THIEF! LET GO OFF ME!", her leg was now trapped beneath Triin's, as they were still folded in a 4 shape, putting a lot of pressure on the inside of the Shadow Lord's smaller leg. She attempted to drag herself away from Triin, to try and escape from the counter hold before she suffered consequences!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:11 am

A person's mind is a strange thing. Oftentimes it seems impossible to remember important information when you need it. In many instances it remembers all kinds of useless details. But sometimes, as was the case with Triin now, something crucial emerges from the back of the mind when you need it the most.

Triin wasn't great at countering moves, especially if it required a lot of strength. But this time she had just enough. Her evil opponent, despite being overly raucous, didn't have great strength either, and it was possible for the valiant knightess to overpower her masked foe.

In an instant the tide was turned, and the pressure of the hold became reversed. And frankly, Triin was surprised at how good of a situation she suddenly found herself in. GASTER was shouting in pain, signaling the Shadow Lord being in a precarious situation. But at the same time, the blonde's own position was rather comfortable! She had a chance to get some recovery time from GASTER's constant holds.

Plus, as the Shadow Lord had just made sure, they were dead centered in the ring. Even if her masked foe was making slow progress towards the ropes, it wasn't going to be easy, unless GASTER somehow managed to slip her way free.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:43 am

Tears appeared in the Masked Lord's eyes as Triin kept GASTER's leg trapped underneath her own. She tried to pull it away, but the knightess would not let her do that, putting as much of her weight as she could on the leg to make sure her opponent did not escape.

She then tried to repeat what Triin did just now, to flop herself and Triin over to her back to recover her hold! Sadly, that was not an option, as the Baltic Knightess firmly held her position in place.

Only one option remained. Despite being in the center of the ring, GASTER started to drag herself and Triin to the ropes, biting her lip, and trying to fight through the massive pressure in her leg!!!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:43 am

Triin had managed to a little unexpectedly land herself in a quite favorable position here. She had managed to turn GASTER's nasty holds against her, and right now her masked foe was in agony while the knightess was rather comfortable. But still, was the situation going anywhere? Not really. GASTER was determinedly trying to drag the two towards the ropes, but the pace was such that she could keep on doing it all night.

So, Triin released her hold. Even if her legs weren't in a really bad position anymore, they surely weren't comfortable either due to the prior holds they had been subjected to. So a brief rest and recovery was in order here.

Turning over to a sitting position, Triin wanted to constantly see what her masked foe was up to. She didn't want to subjected to any surprises now. But what could she do? The two had fought already for a good while, and if the knightess was to end it all as victorious, it was about time to do so.

Slowly getting back up again, Triin decided to start approaching GASTER again. With a determined look on her face, she was kinda hoping that her masked foe would start retreating purely by intimidation. But that was a long shot though...and GASTER's mask always prevented interpretation of her expressions. So, a more realistic plan was to try delivering a knee to her belly once she would get close enough to the Shadow Lord.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:32 am

GASTER continued crying out in pain slowly dragging herself towards the ropes. It seemed like the pull would take an eternity, definitely much longer than Triin's captivity in the Boston Crab earlier. And this coming from her own hold was extremely embarrassing to the Shadow Lord.

However, the Knightess would spare the Shadow Lord such humiliation, releasing the hold, and sitting down.

Right now, GASTER's mind was in disarray. She pulled her hurt leg closer to her. The pain seemed to slowly dissipate, there seemingly being no lasting effects from the backfired hold. She had to come up with a plan to beat the Knightess. Up until know, the Baltic Blonde constantly found a way to, somehow, get the situation in her favour. If she just could find one such instance where she couldn't do that...

Triin, however, had other plans on her mind. She wore a cold, intimidating and determined look on her face, GASTER almost flinching as she saw her taller rival's face!

"Grrrr...you...you won't scare me with your deadly expression, Knight! Your cold-bloodedness won't help you beat me------GUUAAAH!", in the middle of her little monologue as she got up, Triin would approach her, nonchalantly driving her knee into GASTER's belly.

The girl doubled over, moaning in pain, unwillingly open for further attack from the Baltic Knightess!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:39 pm

Was Triin generally a bad person? No. Was she scary? Not really. Was the look on her face often interpreted as excessively grumpy? Sometimes. Was she good at appearing as a brave, confident and fearless opponent? Hell yes!

Sometimes, that alone did the trick. Sometimes her opponents, even if trying to appear brave themselves, subconciously decided to take a couple of steps back as the blonde was approaching. But GASTER? She didn't retreat at all. She had apparently decided to portrait herself as a tough villain for the moment.

Too bad for her. Triin's knee struck exactly where she had intended it to. Now, the Shadow Lord was doubling over right in front of her, and to the knightess that looked like an opportunity not to waste.

Triin had just been looking for an opening, something she could do to end this match once and for all. And right now it was apparent that she had a chance to take exactly that advantage of the situation.

With GASTER in front of her, the knightess quickly tried to pull her head closer, attempting to take her masked foe into a standing headscissors hold. But she didn't want to keep her there for long, instead trying to quickly pull GASTER's waist up for a simple and fast Piledriver. Her way of performing it would be nothing too fancy, but hopefully still very effective. Namely, effective enough to try going for a cover.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next