Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy - Page 12 Empty Re: Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:46 pm

Navi got back to her feet as Alaina was preocupied by the pain from the low blow. She glanced at her corner, and saw Melody with a disapointed look on her face, definitely not liking the tactic her friend employed just now. Ref would finally look at the situation, confused over what transpired

"...what's done is done. I will apologize later...to everyone", Navi would think to herself.

With that, she would pick Alaina up to her feet and throw her into the ropes, making a few steps towards the ropes herself in the process. She was hoping to finally hit the Pop-Up Powerbomb and put an end to the match.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy - Page 12 Empty Re: Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy

Post by HighFly Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:10 pm

Alaina was powerless to stop Navi from hitting her finisher. The Amazon's pride was crushed as the woman had the gall to low blow her then hit a powerbomb variant on her. To a woman whose own finisher was the amabomb it was sort of a small, extra figurative slap in the face.

Alaina laid on the mat groaning in pain as she looked up at the arena lights, kicking the mat in pain and frustration .

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:19 am

With Navi successfully pushing Alaina in the air, and bringing her down hardly on her back, Navi went down for the pin and hooked Alaina's leg. Ref checked the ropes near Navi's legs to ensure they were neither under nor on the rope, and started counting.

At her corner, Melody, still tired from the assault by Alaina and Peggy, and disappointed in Navi over the low blow, was watching their opponent's corner very carefully, to ensure Peggy wouldn't interfere in the pin attempt, which looked to put the full stop to the match

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:09 pm

"ONE!"

Alaina groaned and knew this was bad, however she felt like it would take more than that to put her down. She had run all over these two much of this match and Peggy did her share. She wasn't going to let herself be a creampuff who just got hit with a couple moves and pinned! Alaina let out a grunt as she thrust up... but was still pinned! She was sure she had enough to kick out....

"TWO!"

Meanwhile on the apron Peggy saw the pin and didn't jump in immediately. Her vision was still fuzzy but she began to panic a bit because after the low blow and power bomb Navi managed to sneak her legs up on the rope for leverage after the one count when the referee wasn't looking!

With that, Peggy climbed in the ring and ran over. She still had her speed but her head throbbed now. "Hey ref! Ya let her get away with a low blow and now this! Look at the ropes!" Peggy said as she rushed up to get the referee's attention and stop the pin!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:13 am

Just as ref's hand hit the canvas for the first count, Navi felt Alaina trying to thrust upwards to break the pin, Navi coming to a terrifying realization that the Amazon was not done!

Determined not to lose this, she would showcase her ring awareness (and a bit of cheating) by getting her feet on the bottom rope, with the force of leverage seemingly enough to ensure that Alaina would not kick out, and she would get away with it as the ref couldn't look at Navi's feet from her position. It was a perfect plan...

Except, of course, it was a tag team match. Once Peggy took back into the ring, she tried to get ref's attention, pointing out her mistake...

...Melody, however, couldn't see the leverage pin attempt, and was under a false assumption that she was about to cost her team the match. With one final burst of energy, she hopped over the top rope, quickly ran and jumped at Peggy, trying to drive her opponent's head into the canvas with a Leaf Blade!

If the Melody was successful, then ref's third count was just a formality by that point.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:57 am

"Ref She has her fuckin' feet on th...Arrgh!" Peggy yelled rushing up to point at the ropes, not seeing Melody at all. Her tunnel vision coat her as she was planted to the mat, landing and laying motionless. Her woozy head knocked silly before was now clearly injured as Peggy laid on the mat motionless and unconscious.

Alaina screamed as she again thrust up her shoulders rolling slightly....

"THREE!"

...but not enough. Alaina looked over and saw Navi laying across her and angles up. The ropes. That low blow cheap shot artists got her again! Between that and seeing Peggy laying next to her knocked out Alaina was clearly one very angry amazon!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:53 am

Despite Melody harshly driving Peggy's head into the mat, she wasn't deaf. She heard Peggy's remark. Just as ref's hand came down for the third count, she glanced at Navi, and realized what Peggy tried to warn the ref about. Even more disappointed in her friend, she approached the two as the bell rang and Navi's music started playing.

Despite cheating, despite the crowd raining boos and jeers at her, and even though this wasn't a singles match, Navi was feeling great about defeating Alaina, and avenging her previous loss to the Amazon. She started to get up to her feet and looked at Melody.

"Um...s...sorry?"

"...we'll talk about this later.", she answered her friend, disappointment very audible in her voice. If they were to win, she wanted it to be clean and fair. Otherwise, no one would believe you had actually won. This victory felt very hollow to the green haired girl

If this was a first time for this sort of thing, Melody might've easily forgiven her friend. But between her match with Kat, post match with Yukiko and this, she really hoped her friend would stop changing for the worst.

As Navi did a few poses to even more boos, Melody would take one last glance at Alaina and Peggy. She knew immidiately what she was going to do after she took a quick shower, and that was to apologize to the 2 women. She took her leave from the ring, while Navi glanced at Alaina, and, feeling very slight remorse for her actions, would say to the Amazon: "Hope that Falls Count Anywhere offer still up"

With that, Navi took her own leave.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:16 am

Alaina slammed her fist on the mat in disgust, having allowed herself to get pinned. However a motionless, unconscious Peggy drew her immediate attention.

Alaina knew Peggy's head had taken a beating and that she may have a concussion. Peggy groaned weakly and began to stir when Alaina heard Navi speak to her. Alaina replied in a cold, serious tone. "You bet it is girlie. I don't have anything restraining me so foe all your cheating tricks I will be able to answer with ferocity that you have never seen in a ring."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:53 am

Winners by Pinfall: Melody and Navi

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12