by Yori Today at 5:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy - Page 2 Empty Re: Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:00 pm

With Navi successfully reversing Peggy's suplex attempt and getting to her feet, Melody signed in relief that her friend reversed the move.

Thinking she could still pull off a few moves on Peggy, Navi would try to scoop the heavier woman off the ground for a body slam!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy - Page 2 Empty Re: Melody and Navi vs Alaina and Peggy

Post by HighFly Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:46 pm

Peggy was in disbelief as Navi scooped her up right off the floor and into the air! "Wha- no way you can... ARGH!" Peggy howled out as she was slammed down to the mat with some serious force! The thunderous impact left Peggy arching her back in pain and she again groaned as she once more found herself on her back with Navi in control.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:38 am

"Alright, back into it", Navi said outloud. She glanced at Peggy as she arched her back in pain, and then at her partner in her corner. Navi wasn't too tired yet, but thought of the strategy going forward. Peggy was definitely weaker than Alaina, and as such, they needed to avoid getting Alaina into the ring as much as possible.

Navi would drag Peggy by her left arm and foot towards her corner. She would then give a tag to Melody. However, instead of simply jumping over the top rope to continue her attack, and Navi going to the apron, they would double team Peggy.

After a stomp to Peggy's stomach, Navi would hurry to the roped opposite to her corner, while Melody would climb the top rope. Once Navi was close enough, she would try to jump in the air to land on Peggy backfirst, before rolling to the outside, while Melody would do the same, trying to land on Peggy after a flip in the air with a Swanton! Melody would then hook their opponent's leg, prompting ref to try and register first count of the match.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:34 pm

Alaina leaned into the ring clapping, trying to cheer Peggy on! "Come on! Fight through it and get back on the offensive!" Unfortunately that was much easier said than done.

Peggy was putty as she was dragged over and felt the force of not one, but two aerial foes landing on top of her! She howled in pain as both women devastated her torso, ending with Melody pinning Peggy!

She howled as she flopped about unable to initially break out. Right after the two countries though Peggy thrust a shoulder up and tried to roll away from Melody. Peggy needed to regroup knowing that the other team clearly regarded her as the weakest link in the ring.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:19 pm

Melody got off of Peggy as soon as she kicked out of the pin. Her opponent tried to roll away from her, clearly trying to catch her breath.

"Not on my watch!", Melody would think, getting up and running towards the ropes, only to rebound off of them and jump at Peggy once she was close enough, jump into the air, with her elbow posed for Peggy's abdomen for an elbow drop! If she failed, Peggy might roll towards Alaina to either regroup herself or worse yet, give Alaina a tag!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:59 pm

Peggy knew she was in trouble and had the presence of mind to keep her eyes on Melody. She was hurting but she was still deceptively fast, and had her mind. As soon as melody jumped up and aimed her elbow down at peggy, she brought her legs up to thrust her feet at Melody's abdomen, using her force against her while the reach of Peggys legs would prevent her from feeling the ill effect of that elbow!

From there Peggy would roll and crawl to her partner, tagging in an eager amazon and rolling underneath the ropes, laying on the apron just on the other side of the ropes. "I.. I'm sorry Allie..." Peggy panted weakly as she laid there trying to recover and get up to her feet.

Alaina was more than happy to get in the ring. She knew not to underestimate these two. She also wasn't going to hold back or teach tonight. This was about winning. She surged into the ring, charging straight at Melody and lowering her shoulder and looking to run Melody right back into the ground as soon as she got up!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:32 am

Melody's elbow didn't reach Peggy, as the woman kicked Melody in the air! As the result, Melody landed on the canvas on her side, as Peggy kicked her stomach!

She heard a clap of hands, signalling that Peggy tagged Alaina in. "There goes our strategy", Melody thought.

By the time she got up, she felt a massive force hitting her in her abdomen. Sure enough, it was Alaina ramming her shoulder in Melody's stomach. Not being on her feet for even a second, Melody was already lying on the canvas, trying to get air back into her lungs after the attack!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:35 am

Alaina had Melody down and wanted to keep her there. Alaina grabbed onto Melody legs and dragged her to the center of the ring before trying her up and trying to set in a sharpshooter on her speedy foe!

"Come in Melody, you know this is something you can'take get out of!"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:07 am

Melody felt legitimate fear when Alaina grabbed Melody's legs. No matter how much she tried to resist, the Amazon had a firm grip on them as she tied her legs up and turned Melody on her stomach, setting up a sharpshooter on the green clad girl!

She screamed as the pressure was applied to her lower back, and tried to pull herself towards the bottom rope she was looking at! Problem being however, that that bottom rope was adjacent to Peggy's corner. Even if she got out via a rope break, her two opponents might have something in mind...

But at this point, it was this, overpowering Alaina (which was unlikely to happen in this universe) or tapping out. As such, she began to drag herself and Alaina towards the bottom rope, despite the consequences. Let alone that, but Alaina herself might not be keen on Melody breaking the hold...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:24 am

Alaina felt Melody slowly dragging them both towards the ropes and Alaina knew that she would reach her long arms out to try to grab that bottom rope.

Not today my dear.

Alaina stood high and took step after step forward settling down again on the center of the ring, cranking back as hard as she could! The amazon was going to end this here and now. "Rgh! Just start tapping on that mat Melody!"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next