Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 220 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Melody, Navi and GASTER vs Khaos Ring (Oboro, Orochi and Vritra)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Melody, Navi and GASTER vs Khaos Ring (Oboro, Orochi and Vritra) Empty Melody, Navi and GASTER vs Khaos Ring (Oboro, Orochi and Vritra)

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:49 am

The trio of Melody, Navi and Clara were training for a while now to face their rivals in the face of now-named Khaos Ring. For Melody and Navi, the trio of Oboro, Orochi and Vritra were massive hurdles in their careers for a good part of a year, and tensions blew up even higher after the 3 decided to bully their friend Clara Gaster backstage.

And it all came to ahead tonight. The trio were ok to enter to Melody's theme song (after a little bit of protest from Clara), as the 3 proudly entered the ring to cheers from the crowd (with at least 2 girls in the trio being known to be noble and fair playing wrestlers).

The 3 would be introduced on their way to the ring, while posing on their way there. Although GASTER looked confident enough, a tinge of the Brit was unsure of participating in the match, being the smallest competitor of the 6 (something Navi joked about to her more than once in their preparation for the match). Melody and Navi, however, were more than determined and ready to finish the things with their rivals, with Oboro, Orochi and Vritra, for good.

Once in the ring, the 3 would do a collective pose, with all 3 pumping their fists up into the air. Afterwards, all 3 would take step towards their corner of the ring, waiting for the arrival of their rivals...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Melody, Navi and GASTER vs Khaos Ring (Oboro, Orochi and Vritra) Empty Re: Melody, Navi and GASTER vs Khaos Ring (Oboro, Orochi and Vritra)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:26 pm

After Melody, Navi and GASTER made their entrances, the lights in the arena dimmed for a bit before fog filled the area of the entrance. Then, a dirge-like music was played before three silhouettes appeared within the fog.

Khaos Ring:

The trio made their way down the ramp as they walked out of the fog, and they sneered at the crowd as they were showered in boos and jeers by those who were in the arena. All three of them had wicked smiles on their faces, showing the trio in the ring that they intended to win this match.

Once they reached the ring, they climbed up the apron. The leader of the trio, Oboro Scarlett, put her hands on her hips as she looked at their opponents. Grinning, she spoke to them.

"So... are you three prepared to lose? Just so you know... we are actually looking forward for this..." she said.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Melody, Navi and GASTER vs Khaos Ring (Oboro, Orochi and Vritra) Empty Re: Melody, Navi and GASTER vs Khaos Ring (Oboro, Orochi and Vritra)

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:48 am

"I've been looking forward to kick that shit eating grin off your face for ages, Oboro...", Melody would reply: "For everything you and your cronies did, today, all 3 of you pay."

With Melody saying her piece, Clara and Navi would nod, stepping outside of the ring, allowing the greenette to start the match...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:46 am

Oboro chuckled as she listened to Melody's words. She crossed her arms under her busty chest as she sneered at her and her other two friends. "Oh dear... how adorable. Well, you are free to try, though don't blame us if you end up crushed by our might..." Oboro said.

As the match started, Oboro would motion to Orochi to start first. Smirking, the tall woman would stay in the ring as both Oboro and Vritra would go to the apron. For now, the match would start with both Orochi and Melody facing each other.

"You ready to die, bitch?" Orochi asked, eyeing the greenete before her as she would step forward. The bell was rung, starting the match between them. To start the match, Orochi would take a stance, preparing to lock up with the greenete before her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:01 am

With the "plesantries" between two teams out of the way, Oboro and Vritra would step outside of the ring onto the apron, leaving Orochi in the ring, for the two greenettes, whose rivalry transformed into this, to start the match.

"Not unless I take you to the grave with me...", Melody would reply, as the bell rung, and it was time to start the battle.

Melody would slowly close the distance between her and Orochi, at first looking like she was going to accept her rival's lock up attempt...

...but, the moment she was close enough, she would instead shoot her leg forward at her rival's stomach!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:24 am

Still maintaining her arrogant smirk, Orochi closed in, looking to lock up with Melody. She planned to show the greenete how outclassed she was, but as soon as the two of them got closer, Orochi took a kick into her stomach, causing her to gasp out and sputter, caught off-guard by the attack!

"Guuhoo!!" Staggering back, Orochi tried to control her breathing as she cradled her belly, winded by the attack. Then, she directed a glare at Melody, looking quite pissed off before shouting, "Y-you bitch!!" She tried to plant her feet on the mat, hoping to maintain her footing, but at this rate, she was in quite a precarious position and became vulnerable before Melody's next attack.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:37 am

With a satisfying: "Hmph!", the greenette would start the match well for her team. If they were to win, they had to exploit what they knew about their opponent. And if she hadn't jumped Orochi first, she would've done so later...

With Melody having the villainous greenette doubled over, she would quickly move in on her, unleashing a hard uppercut to her jaw!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:43 am

Glaring at her opponent while cradling her stomach, Orochi would try to move back, looking to increase the distance between the two of them. But Melody was having none of that as she closed in and delivered an uppercut right to her jaw.

"GURKHHHH!!!"

Orochi's head whipped back from the blow, and she staggered back. But she refused to fall down due to her ego. Even so, thanks to the strike, the tall woman had put herself in a rather precarious position before her opponent, who would certainly take advantage of it.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:17 pm

It was incredibly satisfying for Melody to bring the hurt on Orochi...but still, it would be even more satisfying if the villainous greenette finally went down.

Fortunately, Melody had just the move that would do the trick.

Rotating on her right leg, she would aim her left leg straight for her rival's head, aiming to practically kick it off her shoulders with a hard Roundhouse Kick!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:24 pm

Orochi was still reeling from Melody's attack, and she could barely manage to maintain her balance. This gave the greenete an opportunity to take her down as she delivered a roundhouse kick right into the side of her head, which was enough to bring Orochi down.

"UURGHHH!!!"

Orochi ended up sprawled on the mat, writhing in pain as she clutched on her aching head. Due to this, she was left vulnerable before her opponent, who would certainly take advantage of her current predicament.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next