Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Melody, Navi and GASTER vs Khaos Ring (Oboro, Orochi and Vritra)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Melody, Navi and GASTER vs Khaos Ring (Oboro, Orochi and Vritra) - Page 3 Empty Re: Melody, Navi and GASTER vs Khaos Ring (Oboro, Orochi and Vritra)

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:03 pm

"Kicking Clara in the face for this later...", Navi would think as she held her hurting head...with Orochi sharing her sentiment, berating Clara for her order to Navi, bringing the chuuni's spirit down...and Melody's face into an angry expression...

Orochi would drag Navi by her arm into her team's corner to tag in one of her partners...and with Navi dazed from the Lariat, there was no way for her to fight back...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Melody, Navi and GASTER vs Khaos Ring (Oboro, Orochi and Vritra) - Page 3 Empty Re: Melody, Navi and GASTER vs Khaos Ring (Oboro, Orochi and Vritra)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:21 am

Dragging Navi towards her team's corner, Orochi then held out her hand, looking to tag Vritra in. The white-clad giantess slapped the offered hand, and she slipped into the mat. Instead of releasing Navi right away, Orochi would keep holding onto the blonde as she would slip her arms under the blonde's armpits, trapping her in a full nelson.

Vritra would stand in front of Navi, grinning deviously as she would then ball her fist before driving a mighty punch right into her gut. Due to her sheer strength and the size of her hand, the punch would be devastating for the blonde, and Vritra didn't stop with just one as she would then follow it up with another punch, aimed at the blonde's solar plexus.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:33 pm

"Aaaaghh...", Navi groaned, as Orochi tagged out to Vritra, the blonde now having to content with the Khaos Ring's resident giantess...

...while her hands were trapped at the enemy team's corner, with Orochi trapping the blonde in a Full Nelson from between the ropes!

"FUCK! GRAH! Let go of me----AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

As Navi focused on the villainous greenette trapping her in a hold, Vritra would deliver a massive punch to her gut, practically driving all the air out of the shorter blonde's lungs...

...and making sure she couldn't breathe more in, as she delivered a devastating blow right to her solar plexus!

The blonde opened her mouth in an O shape as she went limp in Orochi's arms, completely breathless as the Khaos Ring firmly took the control of the match back on their side...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:22 am

With Orochi trapping Navi in the full nelson and Vritra attacking her, it seemed that things were looking good for the Khaos Ring at the moment. And then, the referee tried to interfere, telling them that the time was up for Orochi to stay involved, and she let go of Navi only to give her to Vritra so that the giantess could continue the beatdown.

Grabbing onto the blonde's body, she would pull her away from the corner, dragging her towards the center of the ring. Smirking deviously, she would then try to hoist the small body of the blonde up, holding her into a gorilla press position, using her sheer strength to support the whole weight of her opponent.

"Let's see if you can survive this, shrimp..." Vritra said as she would then throw Navi down onto the mat with a gorilla press slam, bringing her down back first into the mat. She was certain that the move would deal a massive damage on the blonde due to the height from where she was brought down.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:33 pm

With the ref's help, Navi would be released from the full nelson...but the damage from the blonde giantess's punches were done as the French blonde managed to stay on her feet...but was left unable to fight back, doubling over to hold her hurting torso as Vritra lead her back to teh middle of the ring...

...before hoisting the blonde upwards, to the full length of her body and arms, easily holding Navi 2 meters above the ground:

"Fuck...my...life..."

The blonde would be dropped from the large distance onto her spine, Navi shrieking in pain as she arched her burning spine, as her teammates looked on with worry...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:34 am

Throwing Navi down into the mat as hard as possible from the gorilla press position, Vritra would make sure to rub it on the other team's face as she would flex her bulky arms, which did give herself a little bit of approval from the crowd despite her villainous way. After all, despite being a nasty piece of work, Vritra Savage was quite a wonder of human peak condition, having such a massive frame that gave her a very huge advantage over other people, men or women.

And then, the crowd went back to booing her as she would bend down in order to grab the downed form of Navi, pulling her back up onto her feet. An evil sneer could be seen on the giantess' face as she would wrap her massive arms around her body, trapping her arms as well as she would subject her to a bearhug. Pressing her massive bust against the frame of the smaller woman, Vritra would squeeze her body in the bearhug, looking to deal more damage on her body.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:11 pm

Melody angrily glared at Vritra, and GASTER looked worried at Navi as the giantess of the Khaos Ring further asserted her dominance over the small blonde, before grabbing her by her hair once more to do further damage on Navi...

...before she wrapped her arms around her, and attempted to crush her spine with her muscular arms! Vritra's abs grinded against Navi's, and her much smaller chest faced against the giantess's pair as Vritra aimed to crush the French blonde with a bearhug!

"GRAAAAAAAAAAGH! LET ME GO YOU MASSIVE CUNT!", she screamed, ramming her elbows at Vritra's frame, and throwing wild...but sadly, weak punches at her back!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:17 am

Squeezing Navi's body in the bearhug, Vritra had a smug smirk on her face as she would keep squeezing her opponent with her massive arms and hard body. She barely registered the attacks that the blonde made, and she laughed, taunting her for her inability to stop her.

But then, she decided that keeping her in the bearhug was getting old, so she would then loosen her hold, but she would grab onto her head to keep her from falling down. Still keeping her grip onto her head, Vritra would then try to send her towards the opposing team's corner with a biel throw, hoping that she would deal some damage after making her collide against the turnbuckle.

"You're so weak I'm getting bored..." Vritra said. "Just tag someone else in." This was to unnerve the other team by thinking that Navi was too weak for her to deal with, and she wanted to face someone else from the other team. Oboro smirked as she looked at this while Orochi kept observing the match.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:07 pm

This felt humiliating to the French blonde. Just under 3 minutes ago, Orochi was a putty in her hands. One unlucky call from Clara ruined all of that, as Vritra kept the blonde trapped in the brutal, excruciatingly painful hold, laughing in her face to rub her's and her team's dominance in her face.

...until suddenly, Vritra let Navi go, the blonde almost falling to her knees if it weren't for the bigger blonde holding Navi by her head...before suddenly and roughly throwing her into her team's corner, telling the blonde to tag one of her partners in in a mocking and painful fashion!

"Grrrrrrrrrrrgh...", she growled, outstretching her hand for Melody to get in, while she slowly made her way onto the apron, and rose up...

...before shooting a death glare at Clara:

"N-Nattie..."

"DON'T...say...a word.", the blonde roughly retorted towards her teammate, Clara sulking her head down:

"Navi, calm down. It was an accident, nothing more...", the greenette would say as her head was turned towards her corner...before turning it forwards, as she was fully faced towards Vritra, ready to take the blonde giantess on, slowly stepping out of her team's corner!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:01 am

Seeing the discord happening in the opposing team, Oboro couldn't help but smirk triumphantly, knowing that the chance for her team winning was bright. Vritra would still remain the legal woman from her team as Navi tagged Melody in.

Watching the green-haired woman entering the ring, Vritra crossed her arms under her ample chest, smirking mockingly at her. "How does it feel to see your team imploding right before your eyes?" Vritra asked, taunting her opponent for what had happened earlier.

She would wait for Melody to make her first move, preparing herself for whatever the greenete would do. Both Orochi and Oboro continued watching from their corner, their smirks apparent on their faces as they watched the match unfold.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next