Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 1:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 12:50 pm

» Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:26 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Jul 25, 2024 4:57 pm

» Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 179 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 2 Bots

NobuharuKinjo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

The Best Place to Meet Someone

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Best Place to Meet Someone - Page 2 Empty Re: The Best Place to Meet Someone

Post by Teesta Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:08 pm

Peyton gave Alaina a surprised look and looked a bit amused. "Hold up, you're coming back tonight too? Seriously? That's ridiculous! Don't you have like, anything else to do? You're wear yourself out girl!" McKee broke her half-embrace from her new workout buddy and pat her on the back. "Giving my arms a bit of a rest, but I could spot you on the bench press if you'd like. We can start to scare these other girls with how badass we are." Peyton winked at the girl with a grin and then bumped her hip into Alaina, starting to head over to the bench press.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

The Best Place to Meet Someone - Page 2 Empty Re: The Best Place to Meet Someone

Post by HighFly Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:16 pm

Alaina nodded as the two made their way to the bench press. "Ok, I want to see if I am ready for a new max press. The most I have done before was 260 so..... maybe rack up 275? Be on your toes girl, this is more than I ever tried to bench." Alaina said as she settled in.

Once Peyton got the plates in place Alaina took three deep breaths and grunted as she lift the bar off the hooks, lowering it to her chest. Alaina cried out as she exerted as much power as she could, the 276lbs slowly rising. For a moment near the top the amazon looked like she would stall out but with a final loud cry she thrust the bar up, locking her elbows and placing it back on the rack.

She looked Peytons lean frame over. "Ya sure you don't want to try or does that big number scare ya?" Alaina said with a wink as she sat up.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:30 am

Peyton was curious to see if Alaina could actually bench that much. "Girl, are you sure? 275? That's pretty elite babe..." said Peyton, still unsure. But Alaina seemed intent on benching that, and McKee would be there to spot for her, or call for help if she killed herself trying. Peyton placed herself on the ready and she would generally shout words of encouragement, but she felt legitimately worried about the weight she was placing on herself.

So as Alaina grunted and groaned, trying to put the bar up, Peyton was ready, looking worried. "Hey, hey... easy, babe..." And much to Peyton's surprise, Alaina managed to bench it and placed it back on the rack."[/color] McKee laughed and raised her hand for Alaina to high five. "Yo, that's crazy Alaina! You're kind of a monster! But I ain't trying that. No way. I'll bust a tit or something, and I don't need any of that."

McKee laughed and started to take weight off. "I mean, dude. You got to take it easier! I'm all about going in hard but I've mastered the art of working hard and getting the most out of a workout... and still managing to take it easy. Your body will throw back at you, you know?"

When Peyton had 230 on it, gesturing to it as if it were a totally ideal weight to bench press. She then went to lay back on the bench and took the weight off with an exhale. She then started to bench press it at an even pace, looking as if she's had tons of practice with it. Up and down, trying to complete her set. The redhead rose it one more time with a little more effort and grunted and groaned before finally raising it to the bar once more. She took a moment to continue laying back before taking a deep breath and sliding around to the side and standing back up and shaking out her arms before letting out a loud, high-pitched "Whooooo! Feels good!"

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:22 am

Alaina bowed her head to the compliments of Peyton after high fiving her. "Thanks! I try ya know? But I can't slack on the training. I want to be the best, and if I lost a title then I am clearly not where I need to be." Alaina said as she switched places with peyton.

Alaina watched as Peyton attempted 230lbs, placing herself in position to spot if need be. "Come on girl, push it out push push push.......Yeah!" Alaina cheered on as Peyton benched an impressive amount of weight herself! "Whew... great job. Whatcha want to do next?" Alaina said as she looked around the gym.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:10 pm

"Not where you need to be?" asked Peyton, giving Alaina a puzzled look. "Dude, it just means someone was better on one day. I bet if you faced the chick that took your title again, you'd whoop her. Just be careful with your work outs, that's all I'm saying!" McKee then pat Alaina on the back and glanced around at the gym. "Honestly? That was the last thing I had to do today for arms. We can do your lower body workouts I guess. What were you planning on doing?" asked the redhead, looking over at her curiously.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:02 pm

Alaina smiled as Peyton looked shocked when Alaina said she wasn't where she wanted to be. "I can rest on Sundays and a couple times a week I watch match film to look over dumb mistakes I made, and do lighter stuff or technical training. If ya want to be the best though ya can't give it anything less than 100%." Alaina said very matter of factly.

Alaina looked over at the ring and then back at Peyton. "Lets run some ropes, that is always a great way to build endurance and familiarize yourself with the ring!" alaina added with a smile. If Peyton never ran the ropes before she was about to find out that while Alaina didn't have the top speed of some of these smaller or younger ladies she did in fact have plenty of endurance....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:47 am

Peyton let out a long groan as she followed Alaina to the ropes. "Running the ropes is the wooooorst though! It's so boring, and then I get those rope marks on my back! But I guess we can give it a go..." said Peyton, having mixed feelings about that sort of training, but she knew it was important enough to do. McKee then nudged her training partner and asked, "So like, I know you do all of this training... and watch matches... and all of that stuff... But do you actually do things for fun?" asked Peyton curiously, trying to see if there was more to this girl than nonstop training.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:44 am

As the two started to run ropes Alaina initially was focusing on her breathing. She was doing well enough and was able to answer once she found her rhythm. "Yeah of course! I go out sometimes, I like doing fan-oriented stuff like autograph sessions that Friction organizes, I live with my tag partner, her family and a girl we are training so that is never really dull. I dunno, I guess I probably seem too focused on work huh?" Alaina answered as she continued running ropes.

"So... what about you? How do you unwind?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:25 am

Peyton McKee ran alongside Alaina, trying to keep up despite absolutely hating running the ropes, but she figured it should be done, especially if she wanted to keep up with her new workout friend. She listened to Alaina as she spoke and gave her a strange look. "Uh, well I go out and party, drink a lot, get myself pampered if I have the cash, go to concerts, look at dog videos online... You know, like... fun stuff. Like what fun stuff do you do that's not like, work stuff. Haven't you been dancing or anything or drinking? Like really stupid fun stuff like that!" She could barely believe this girl dedicated this much to wrestling without trying to do some actual fun stuff. McKee thought Alaina was just so deprived.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:07 am

Alaina shook her head. Peyton seemed like the talented girl who had a lot going, just at the cusp of something great in the ring. She just didn't seem to want it bad enough.

"Listen, I am not here just to wrestle. I want to be the best. To do that you have to go above and beyond. Does that mean doing less fun stuff to relax? Yeah to some degree. I don't drink much, if at all anymore. I need to make sure that only useful, healthy stuff is in my diet ya know? I watch some internet and TV stuff, but if I really want to put the hammer down if I have time to watch anything its match type to look over what I did right, as well as what I did wrong."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next