by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Best Place to Meet Someone

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Best Place to Meet Someone Empty The Best Place to Meet Someone

Post by Teesta Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:26 am

It was a great day for Peyton McKee, at least as far as living in Japan was concerned. The AFW gym facility was top notch, and for a gym monkey like Peyton, it was practically heaven. The American redhead could pump the iron, and keep her already stunning body in the perfect shape she wanted. Because she had people to impress with her hot bod. Not individual people, just people in general. Because no matter how down she could get, a glance at her would usually be enough to brighten her day. And so that's where it led Peyton to today in the gym, working out on the elliptical, getting her toned arms in shape. And she was trying very hard today, because that was the passion she had. Well, that and the carton of ice cream she also had last night, which was delicious but left her feeling guilty the next morning. So McKee threw on a t-shirt of a terrible local Chicago band whose only redeeming factor was an explosive logo to make anyone wearing it not seem like a total loser, and she also slipped on a pair of tight shorts entirely to just look good at the gym. And to accent that it was time to she-beast on the gym, she took it seriously and tied her fiery red locks in a ponytail. So that way everyone knew she wasn't there for games.

And eventually after another punishingly effective set, Peyton McKee popped up from the press machine and pounded a fist to her chest. "Oh hell yes!" Anyone who frequented the gym probably knew when Peyton was around by her bombastic reactions to a kick ass workout. But immediately after celebrating she cringed and shook out her arm. She probably needed to take a breather before she went at it again. She was on a roll! So how could she just leave now? So Peyton picked up her towel and her water and slipped the towel around her neck and started to sip from her water bottle, making her way through the gym rather casually, just scoping out the fellow gym-goers. She usually tried to talk to someone each time she went to the gym in an effort to get to know people, and even if she was a bit quirky, loud, and described by people who suck as annoying, Peyton's generally cheerful demeanor and outgoing behavior usually kept people entertained enough to speak with her. But the question was just who would be Peyton's buddy for the day?

Teesta

Back to top Go down

The Best Place to Meet Someone Empty Re: The Best Place to Meet Someone

Post by HighFly Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:02 pm

Alaina had been up on her pedestal as Entropy champ for so long that her fall from the top at Avalanche left her hurting. Physically she was medically cleared after the beating she took in the match.... and backstage. She had a match since getting back but even that couldn't get the bitter taste out of her mouth. the usually upbeat woman was much quieter than normal, obvious to the workers at the facility whom she usually chatted up. Alaina had been there twice a day every day except Sunday to recover. Strength, endurance, technique... She had to work on everything to make herself better than before to get back up to the top, maybe even going for the Friction Title this time. Even though she was working as hard or harder, Alaina felt like something was just missing.

The amazon just wasn't herself. Wearing a red skin-tight tank top and equally tight black short shorts she was finishing up a leg day at the squat rack when she saw a young woman making all sorts of commotion on the other end of the gym. Alaina glanced over at her and rolled her eyes a bit. "Save it for the ring when ya win kid." Alaina said out loud to herself as she decided to work on stamina and footwork. That meant running ropes and practicing movements. However, that meant she had to pass right by the young ball of energy, treating weight lifting like she just won a belt.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:24 am

Peyton continued to survey the people in the gym, absently chewing on the bite valve of her water bottle. Someone had to look interesting to talk to! The one girl that just passed was too... mousy looking. The next one was just a little bit too flashy with her neon pink. And then the next girl looked like she was sick. Ugh.

But then eventually she saw a girl in a red tank top and she looked at her curiously as she passed by her. She kept her bite on her water bottle before she turned and started to follow behind this mystery girl. She knew her somehow. But if there was one thing that she was never good at, it was remembering people. But she had to know this one! The redhead started to pat on the brunette's shoulder and said, "Hey, hi! I know you. But I don't know how I know you. Do you know me?" Peyton asked the words, her eyes narrowed as she studied the girl. Maybe she had a better memory than her. Or maybe McKee was clueless and didn't know her at all. Which, in Peyton's mind, was usually impossible.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:36 am

Alaina felt someone pat her shoulder and turned seeing the highly excitable woman standing there. She smiled as best she could, as this didn't seem like an ambush, more like mistaken identity. "I'm Alaina Sanders. I wrestle here in Friction so maybe you have seen me around." Alaina said with a shrug. She left out her nickname, feeling that being the amazon was a bit tarnished after Avalanche. She failed utterly in what may have been the biggest match of her career. Not to mention a few fans on the internet dubbing Valley the "amazon killer" for being 2-0 against Alaina despite Alaina throwing everything she had at the woman.

"I'm afraid I don't know you, sorry. You are?" Alaina asked, figuring she may as well be friendly. No use being sour no matter how bad her mood was. If anything maybe this is just the thing she needed to snap out of her current funk.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:21 pm

Peyton laughed and shook her head when Alaina introduced herself. "Oh, I totally thought I just talked to you briefly at a coffee shop, but this makes a lot more sense. But I don't watch any matches but my own soooooo... I've probably just seen you backstage or around the gym." McKee smiled in a friendly manner and extended her hand though for Alaina to shake. "I'm Peyton McKee," she said proudly, as if the name would actually mean anything to the girl she had just met.

Even if Peyton was a bit aloof and clueless sometimes, she could at least tell when people weren't in a good mood, and this girl seemed a little bit down about something. So Peyton asked, "But hey, I know it's a silly question because we're working out in a gym so everything should be awesome, but you seem like you're pretty not awesome right now. You feeling okay?" Sure, it was a bit forward of a question, even if worded in Peyton's typical odd phrasing, especially to someone who she had just met, but she normally did hate to see a pretty face be down.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:49 am

Well that was cool, hold a title a year and people on the roster still don't know ya. Alaina sighed a bit but really that shouldn't have bothered her. The Friction roster is insanely huge. "The fun of being a former champ means ya lost your belt, just trying to rebound from that." Alaina said with a sigh, smiling after sash tried to be upbeat.

"So Peyton huh? Nice to meet you. How long have you been wrestling?" Alaina asked as she tilted her head, genuinely curious as to what Peytons experience was in wrestling.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:31 am

"Oh shoot you were a champion!? That's cool!" shouted Peyton, looking surprised. "I mean, not so cool that you lost it but I mean... can't be champion forever, I guess?" McKee shrugged, an awkward smile on her face. "I've been wrestling for years. Just came over to AFW not too-too long ago though. Been kicking butt for a long time though," explained the redhead, winking at Alaina.

"So I mean, why you letting a title loss bum you out though? You were a champion and now you get a chance to get it again! That's pretty fun! Imagine being a two-time champ! Not many people here could say that, right?" Peyton grabbed Alaina's shoulder and jostled it, trying to encourage the girl and put a little more pep in her.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:33 am

Alaina couldn't help but feed off Peytons optimism. She cracked a genuine smile. "Ha, you know you are right. that does sound good doesn't it?" Alaina asked with a shrug. "So what are ya working out today? Upper body, lower body, endurance?"

Alaina figured that if Payton was up for it, maybe having a workout partner wasn't too bad an idea. Of course Alaina wouldn't know iF Peyton was exactly looking for one. Hell, it never hurt to ask right? "So... if ya don't mind did ya want a workout buddy for the day?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:49 am

Peyton preened at Alaina's smile, knowing she had successfully raised the spirits of the girl. In response, Peyton raised an arm to flex it in a muscle pose, smirking giddily. "Upper body... Got to keep these guns looking good!" She then lowered the pose, having boasted about it just enough for Alaina to get impressed by the impressive tone of her arms. She was typically a powerhouse in the ring and her body reflected that.

"But dude, I'd love to have a workout buddy!" Without regard for personal space, McKee threw her arm around Alaina's shoulder, leaning on her a bit. "What are you working out? We'll get you going she-beast on whatever work out you have!" Peyton spoke with a confidence, accenting the comment with a giggle.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:49 am

Alaina chuckled a bit as Peyton flexed. She was taller than Alaina, but Alaina was a bit thicker. In turn she flexed her own are for Peyton. "Yeah, I might know a thing or two about upper body workouts." Alaina said with a wink. "I was going to do lower body, already done and endurance. I can do upper body instead though and when I come back tonight work on endurance and footwork." Alaina said, happy to revise her plans.

Peytons cheery attitude was helping her more than just about anyone could imagine. She needed to keep the momentum rolling. "All right what did ya want to do first?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content