Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

[Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II - Page 8 Empty Re: [Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II

Post by Cirno Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:30 pm

Karina's body definitely felt crushed by the Lion's grasp, the power was still as dangerous as ever, even despite the hard match they had both fought. She was allowed some rest again when the woman pulled those arms from her body, which caused Karina to lean forward with her head hung low, coughing and panting loudly to get air back in her lungs while her spine felt like it had cracked from the pressure but fortunately there was no such thing.

She saw and felt the hand patting her abused belly, which was going to take more torment as that uppercut was slammed right into her abs, rewarding Amy with a loud cry of pure agony, her body tensing up and trashed a little as her lungs were forced dry again, having difficulty getting it all back inside.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

[Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II - Page 8 Empty Re: [Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:57 pm

It was always surreal for her, before she came to the AFW Karina was one of the girls she saw, a powerful Alpha that knew how to assert her dominance. When Amy joined she made it her mission to make sure she took on challenges like her and put them in there places. And now that she was doing that it was like part of her couldn't believe it was true...Though it was even better happening out here then it was in her head.

"You have no idea how long Ive wanted this, to have you beaten." She said as she drove a right hook into her abs. "Proving myself better then the girls that came before me, making them realize that I'm the one to beat." Trying to steady her back with one arm she drilled a combo of three punches with her other. "And when they come for me again trying to make me pay..doing it all over again!" And finished that series of blows with a knee into her beaten belly.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:08 am

Karina's abs were burning, much like the rest of her body as she was held up like a prisoner, coughing loudly as the air was slammed out of her, abs punished quite hard as she could only twitch and whimper as Amy began to punch her with every sentence, her toes curling as she could only take it!

She was coughing rapidly as that knee was slammed into her over sensitive abs, which were red and blue, burning and overheating from the pain as she knew that Amy had everything she wanted, the win of the match, Karina's body cuffed up in the middle of the ring and even her submission as this went on!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:16 am

"I enjoy seeing you get stronger and try new tricks on me. Because that just means everytime I kick your ass, I'm getting better and better too. The Alpha has to stay ahead of the pact afterall." She said smiling as another knee found Karina's belly, which at this point was very badly bruised possibly even worst then last time the two faced off. Of course that would be Amy's attention.

Placing her hand on her belly again she started to claw it one more time while her other hand found ne of Karina's breasts and did the same. "I know your a tough gal and all but I'm gonna need to tame the cuffed Beast soon enough so I'm gonna need to get rid of this defiance I know you still have in you."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:42 am

Karina's entire body was on fire, her belly was over sensitive, really giving her an extra dose of pain as that knee slammed into her abs again, heavily abused to the point where even the crowd had some sympathy for the captured Beast. Even with Karina's endurance and stubbornness, there was no way for her to brace through this kind of pain and torture, whimpering loudly as her entire body throbbed from the pain.

That whimpering was soon replaced with loud screaming as that hand began to claw her sensitive abs while the other clawed her breast, tears starting to well up in her eyes as her head shook aggressively, her body trashed but being cuffed and held up did absolutely nothing that could disturb Amy!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:16 am

"We've been here before, so I don't think I have to tell you what I want to hear, but just in case it needs to be clear." She said bringing her hand away to drive in another punch before going right back to clawing it. Karina continued to whimper and then scream in pain as it slowly became too much to bear for her. "Let all these people know who the best girl in here is, I was the only eye witness last time so this time I'm leaving no doubt about it."

Respect or no respect Amy wanted to win and when the task became humiliation like this you needed to be ruthless. She had beaten Karina not once but twice so maybe a brutal action was called for. "I'm waiting, cant hear your response over the screaming." She said lessening the hold but not breaking it
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:50 am

With the way Amy was punishing her, it was only a matter of time before she had to listen to her body, another fist driven into her bruised, tortured abs before the clawing continued, tears streaming down her cheeks from the agony she was suffering, knowing that stubbornness was the last thing she needed in this position and with Amy calling all the shots, it was only a matter of time before she did exactly what she wanted.

" You're.. The best girl..! " She whined loudly while the hold was being lessened, knowing her abs were going to be black and blue at this point, aching with pain with every inch of movement she did with them, there was absolutely nothing she could do about it other than following Amy's orders!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:13 am

Amy had her hold on tight as she heard Karina finally utter that she was better for the second time, and the first time in front of a crowd. Karina swallowed her pride and stubbornness to save herself some pain and since Amy had a heap of both she knew how hard it was. So with that and her respect for her the Beast she considered a rival she let go immeadielty and let Karina dangle on the cuffs.

"Your a fan of worship right? Maybe you can do that here as well, you left me pretty sore myself." She said wiping away some tears for Karina while also pushing her hair out of her way while looking at her. "Though if youd rather save that for a more private opportunity we can always stop here. If you admit you enjoy being my punching bag instead.."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:29 am

Karina was released almost immediately, causing the Beast to slump against Amy while the woman was wiping away her tears and even getting the hair from her eyes, panting hotly against Amy's shoulder while she listened to her. Both offers were made but Karina could not decide that for herself, Amy was the victor after all and every choice was up to her until the next time they would fight, or at least until Karina had recovered from her abs being destroyed.

" Whichever.. You want.. I'll do.. " She mumbled softly in return as she could at least focus on easing the pain before just using Amy as support for the time being. She did not hate the girl for the aggressive punishment, mainly because she accepted the stipulation but also because she had no quarrels with Amy.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:43 am

Karina, either out of some form of respect or simply just not wanting to decide Amy smirked and looked over at the ref. "Lower these things." She said referring to the cuffs and the ref made a motion to someone outsideas the cuffs lowered themselves so Karina wasn't forced to stand up but she remained bound to them.

"Alright that should be enough, I just needed Karina to be able to move around a little more for what she has to do next. Take your pick of where you want to work just make sure its good, shouldn't be too hard for you."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next