Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

[Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II - Page 3 Empty Re: [Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:54 am

Karina needed to get back up onto her feet to resume both the match and regain a better footing against the woman she had been punishing earlier though Amy was quickly to elbow drop on top of her, getting pinned to the canvas, not allowed to roll anymore as she glared up at Amy, who resumed with her little taunt as she would simply huff and tried to regain her strength and think about how to get out of it. " Shame though.. Even the best lovers have to at some point. " She teased, slowly starting to spread her legs.

" But in the end.. " She'll mutter, then brought those legs up while Amy was busy pinning her down, trying to wrap them around Amy's waist to go for a fearsome headscissor hold, which she had plenty of leverage with in this position. " They return with a fiery passion! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

[Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II - Page 3 Empty Re: [Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:25 am

Amy was trying her best to keep her down as she made sure she couldn't get back up to her feet as she set about mounting the Beast. However the girl ranted a bit before suddenly bringing her legs up and around her waist before she could get her legs down on her waist to really have her pinned.

"Haaggh!" she groaned as the legs caught her sides she began to struggle and fight for freedom once again as her hand's moved across her leg before driving a punch down into Karina's face. A few good punches ought to convince the Beast to let go of her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:56 am

Karina squeezed with all her might, really intend on trying to not only break Amy's resistance but also her ribs if she had to! Off course things weren't going as planned as soon those hands began to punish her face, flinching one eye closed as she tried to keep Amy locked but she herself knew that stubbornness was not the answer this time, gritting her teeth as she would twist Amy off her so she could get back onto her feet.

However, Karina would remain on one knee, wanting to wait for Amy to get back up so she could rush forward and go for a violent spear in an attempt to surprise the lion and get her down in a much more painful way.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:30 am

The blonde was slow to rise up as she tried to make sure that Karina couldn't take advantage of her bruised body after the scissors, knowing that if she was in control it would be what she would do. Low and behold as she tried to stand up Karina rushed her locking to bring her back down to the floor. A game Amy wasn't willing to indulge this time around.

Moving to the side to avoid the Beasts charge she hoped to get enough space to get back to her feet and stare her opponent down. Moving in she was looking to bring her arm out and drop Karina with a clothesline instead.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:45 am

Karina's aim was clear, to keep punishing those abs, to force the air from the woman so she could completely tear her apart! Wrestling wise. She thought she could force Amy into a disadvantage position but the lion was quick, nimble.. She avoided her charge, who could barely catch herself on her hands to prevent a collision with the mat.

She slowly got back up, grumbling as she turned to face Amy, who acme right at her and clotheslined her down to the canvas, causing Karina to release a sharp grunt as she hit the mat, definitely stunned and having a throbbing head from that one!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:47 am

Her abs were still sore from the all out attack Karina went for in the beginning but thankfully it hadn't been hindering her speed or strength yet, now she just needed to keep it that way. And now that she flattened the beast that would get a whole lot more easier. Standing over the girl she brought her knee up and jumped in the air to drive it down right into Karina's chest.

"After I kick your ass most of this top will have to go, not that its not lovely top its just in the way, I love to see what I'm hitting when I tame my pets, that's the best thing about that little school girl outfit, there wasn't much to remove from you." She taunted as she twisted her knee around in her chest as she sent another punch into Karina's face.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:42 am

That spear definitely knocked the senses out of her for a while, legs shifting a little while she brought one hand up to rub her face, noticing her opponent towering over her as she glared between her fingers though soon the air was knocked out of her when that knee was smashed down into her chest, bulging them up within her zipped top.

She did show a light blush upon her cheeks as Amy spoke above removing her top, though it was quickly ignored when that punch to her face came, groaning lowly as she needed to get Amy off her quickly, the twisting knee was certainly a discomforting feeling that was moving her breasts within her top, the zipped coming down a little from all the replacement and pressure, gritting her teeth.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:39 am

For all of her little changes Karina wasn't entirely different as she saw the slight change in her cheeks at her words. Naturally already looking forward to being dominated again, even if she pretended otherwise. Seeing the zipper Amy couldn't resist another jab that came to mind.

"Heh, this thing is just about ready to come off as it is. And something tells me that wasn't a design flaw was it?" She said as she drove another punch into Karina's belly before grabbing her hair and pulling her up to her but and got behind her. Wrapping her arms around her waist and proceeded to squeeze her body while she had her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

There were still certain things that caused the flustered state of Karina to return, Amy definitely seemed to try and force that out in an attempt to weaken Karina, who was slowly starting to do just that! She gave a little twitch after another jab came to her abs, then hoisted up onto her butt while Amy got behind her, cheeks darkening from that question before those arms came around her and began to punish her with a tightening squeeze.

Karina groaned sharply, hands coming up to push against Amy's arms, trying to quickly break free from it while her body was being constricted, the zipper going down a little more due to the pressure and her chest bulging, thrusting up as she tried to endure it, though her top might not be able to handle that pressure for long!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:52 pm

Amy smirked as she could tell that she was getting to Karina, and this way she might have a chance of taking care of things in due fashion. A flustered Beast was weak beast and an opportunistic Lion was more then capable of taking advantage of such a situation. Leaning in she gave Karina's reddened cheek a little kiss.

"Would like that? If I just ripped this thing off your chest?" she said as she kept squeezing her body with intent to really wear her opponent down.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next