Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:06 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 3 Bots

Underdog21, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

[Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II - Page 2 Empty Re: [Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II

Post by Cirno Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:14 pm

" Yeah.. And this time it'll be you who will be broken! " She hissed into Amy's ear while she was violating her abs with those solid knee strikes, knowing exactly what Amy liked, and was going to use that against her! She managed to overcome the Lion, hoisting her upsidedown and placing her against the corner, trapping her in a tree of woe! This caused Karina to grin, though was not going to take the time to become overconfident or taunt the now captured Amy, knowing that every second counted with such a mighty opponent.

She would drop down onto her rear, grasping Amy's hair to hoist her head up and let her rest the back of it upon Karina's crotch, making her look up at her own body. Karina lowered her head, just to look down at Amy and grinned darkly. " I want you to see this.. " She mumbled, tilting her head back up before she would drag a single hand along Amy's abs she had just pounded with her knee, lowering that hand to gently stroke her fingertips along Amy's breast, giving it a soft grope before she clenched that hand into a tight fist, slamming it up right into her abs!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

[Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II - Page 2 Empty Re: [Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:28 pm

Well that last part she doubted. But she wasn't in much of a position to let Karina know that or show her why that wasn't happening as she was kneed to hell and eventually placed in a tree of woe to be left hanging upside down. Coughing from the previous attacks she felt her hair being grabbed as she was forced forward a little and left looking at her own body while Karina played with it, sending a hand down her belly before messing with and groping her breast before bringing it back to her stomach with a punch.

"Auugh!" she groans as her belly takes another blow, not as hard as the knees but still effective as they started to wear down her defenses. Not that she was close to being done here mind you as her hand came up and she drove a punch of her own into Karina's body. "Id much rather see this!" she declared as she drove a punch at her opponent.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:53 am

Karina knew that Amy wasn't going down without a fight, even if she was in a position like this she would not be bested by the confident Karina, who was given a punch against her own body as a result to her blows to Amy's abs. Still, it wasn't as powerful as it would have been with momentum and better positioning. Amy was a very dangerous woman and she had to be kept in check with savage punches and violent holds, two things Karina had mastered before she was about to challenge Amy again.

" Kh.. Not enough to make me stop! " She responded with a sharp tone of voice, raising both hands and clenching them into tight fists before she aimed to send a barrage of right and lefts straight towards Amy's abs and chest, really wanting to punish her hated rival and wind her enough for different holds and a bigger momentum!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:18 pm

Amy had been taking enough hits and it was high time that Karina took a few hits of her own. Sending that first punch she was able to stun her a little bit as she prepared to nail her with another punch as Karina started to fire back at her with more and more punches aimed at her belly and her chest to mix things up. The beast clearly had every intention to win this match...however so did the Lion.

Bringing her hands up to block what she can she tries to keep on the attack as she occasionally fires a shot at Karina's body as she does so, many punches hit her but she tries to keep going as she also tries to get out of the tree of woe if she can.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:36 am

" Kh.. Seems even here you're an annoyance.. " She would mumble in frustration as Amy was fighting back with punches, though definitely having gotten her own off the woman's abs and breasts was satisfying enough for the time being. She pulled herself away from Amy, rubbing her own side as she decided to grasp Amy by the legs in and attempt to pull them off and free Amy.

While it wasn't an act of kindness, she did step back to give Amy some space and some time to recover if she needed it, wanting to defeat Amy at her best, to conquer the woman at her own game!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:51 am

The battle was getting intense as she suffered from having a poor position but still intended to keep fighting, refusing to let Karina dominate her no matter what. She was stubborn and a fighter so as Karina was going to discover the hard way, that meant she was a nuisance through and through for anyone who thought they were going to tame her. Eventually Karina for one reason or another relented and brought her legs out from the corner as Amy fell to the floor.

Coughing she got up and took a second to catch her breath, her body sore from the punches thrown her way as she got up to her feet and brought a hand to her dizzy head while looking at the Beast. "I hope you weren't expecting this to be easy Karina."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:15 pm

Karina rubbed the side of her neck once it seemed that Amy was not going to go down without a fight, though it was certainly something that caused her to snicker, looking over at the rising Amy when she spoke. " I don't need an easy fighter or a easy lay, Amy. " She teased in return and waited for her opponent to get completely up this time, patience basically oozing from Karina's hands as they rose up and got into a grappling stance, not wanting to spear forward like she usually did and just sought to unnerve Amy.

" I will still beat you silly regardless of the difficulty. " With that, she leaped in close, aiming to loop an arm around Amy's head and then turn to force Amy in a side headlock, with the added effect of smushing her face into the side of Karina's breast, partly smothering her with the juicy orb.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:14 am

"I would be bored with you already if you were that kinda person. I'm not entertained by easy." Amy said quite proudly as she readied herself for a fight and got back to her feet ready to go again. As she wanted to take the fight back to Karina again she saw the beast coming in and tried to take her down. Grabbing her in a headlock Amy would try to take the battle to her a different way as she wrapped her arms around Karina's waist.

Taking a deep breathe she would move in and try to hoist Karina up in the air and bring her down with slam to the ground. If it worked she would roll away and get back up to her feet before bringing her eyes back to Karina ready to strike. "No offense but your going to deal with a lot more then just that."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:09 am

Karina needed to sap her opponent's strength, that way she could really bring the pain and humiliation on her new rival, who she had now caught in the headlock. However, she couldn't bulldog the woman, getting those arms around her waist and before she could counter that, was lifted off her feet and not allowed any leverage to work with, releasing Amy from the headlock to brace herself for the impact!

Slammed to the canvas was something Karina wasn't thinking about when she managed to capture Amy, grunting loudly upon impact as she remained on her back for a little longer while her opponent was rising up already, Karina slowly rolling away from Amy to collect herself and go on the defensive instead, knowing that she could not stay down for more than necessary.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:27 am

Amy was standing up and already prepared to deliver some good old fun in the form of payback. Karina surprised her with her new found skills but she had some new tricks too and it was time that the Beast was reminded of why the Lion was able to tame her in the first place. Seeing Karina start to roll away she would smile and charge after her before she could get a chance to recover and play defense.

"Whats wrong? You were all over me a second ago." She would say as she attempted drop and nail Karina with her elbow to stop her from getting away. If that worked she would pin her to the ground to show off her power and try to intimidate her rival. "Well I don't feel like splitting up yet."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next