Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:06 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 3 Bots

Underdog21, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

[Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II - Page 7 Empty Re: [Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II

Post by Cirno Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:53 pm

Karina was almost completely out of it, soon those breasts were removed from her sweaty face, panting loudly for air to try and resupply herself, moaning weakly as Amy pulled her up and hugged her tight again, breathing in Amy's face, her own bright red and overheated as she was hoisted onto her shoulder and carried to the cuffs. She knew that if she would end up there, it would not only be the end of this match but it would also be another notch Amy that she had tamed Karina, and as much as she wanted to change that, it seemed virtually impossible now as they neared the cuffs.

" N-Nooo.. " She shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts and find an answer to deal with this but Amy had punished her good, having lost many opportunities due to her own confidence and now she was carried to the center like a sack of potato, gritting her teeth as she started to realize that she couldn't free herself anymore and with her lungs still trying to recover, her abs burning from the pain and her strength mostly faded, there was nothing she could do to stop her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

[Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II - Page 7 Empty Re: [Rage in the Cage] Karina vs Amy II

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:15 pm

Karina still tried to find some way to resist what was coming but the blonde felt secure in her position as she walked her over there. She didn't play around with it either, knowing the Beast well enough to know that if she gave her too many chances she would come back and prove to be more of a problem. Not helped by the fact that Amy was far from flawless herself, she felt tired and sore especially on her chest and abs. The Beast knew how to do a number on her that's for sure.

Now next to the restraints she grabbed one of the hanging cuffs and tried to adjust Karina so that she could grab her arm. Pulling it up she attempted t place her arm in the cuff and lock it. If it worked she would grab the other cuff and do the same with Karina's other arm. Once that was locked in the bell would ring, giving the Lion another well earned victory over Karina and having the girl hanging from her arms.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:30 pm

There was nothing Karina could do anymore as her first wrist was cuffed, then the other one quickly joined in as the bell rang afterwards, leaving Karina's arms up in the air, panting loudly as the sweat dripped down her body, really being overworked in trying to tame the Lion but instead she was the one getting cuffed. While she was a little satisfied that she gave it her all and definitely gave Amy a run for her money, she still couldn't get on top and was now the woman's prize, having a hunch what was going to happen next.

She kept her head low, just focusing more on catching her breath and cooling down while she was held in place by the hook, looking pretty much like a punching bag!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:03 pm

Amy smiled as she had her hand raised as Karina was hanging there trying to catch her breath. She had one for the second time and she was ready to make sure that it was bigger and better then the last one. And with Karina not in a position to say no, that's exactly what she could do.

"Ill give you a moment to breathe because I don't want you passing out on me so quickly after all this hard work. But its high time I finish this little promise." She said as she grabbed Karina's zipper and pulled it up, she couldn't take off her top due to her arms being cuffed but it would still be humiliating for the Beast to see how helpless she was.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:08 pm

Karina's hands lightly clenched as she listened to Amy, at least able to catch her breath but she knew it was not going to come without a price, feeling her top being zipped down, soon letting her large breasts bounce free, rewarding Amy with a reddened face, flustered that she was rendered semi topless by her powerful rival and that she couldn't even cover herself up, biting onto her bottom lip to silence herself as she slowly gave Amy a glare.

" Tch.. Still not tired.. Huh...? " She asked, at least no longer panting in between words as she tried to brace herself, the sweat dripping down her body, down onto the mat as she could only endure what was going to happen to her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:21 pm

Amy continued to smirk at her biting response and Karina's embarrassed expression. "Oh buck up, this is hardly the worst thing I could be doing to you." She said as continued to look over the helpless Beast wondering what her next course of action should be if she wanted to humiliate the Beast further.

"Besides I need that out of the way for what comes next. Now that you cant exactly resist." Amy suddenly wrapped her arms around her waist and started to squeeze her body against hers. Karina couldn't move or struggle much which made this the perfect opportunity for it.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:47 pm

Being completely immobile was not something Karina had been hoping for, though soon that was the least thing she could worry about as those arms came around her bare waist, shaking her head before those arms began to tighten around her body, biting onto her bottom lip sharply to silence herself while her eyes closed tightly should, not being able to challenge Amy in this hold was something that would quickly crush her spirit, as well as her spine if Amy had something to say about it.

" Nhhh...! I... Won't be tamed this time..! " She released a sharp voice, stubbornness coming from the sweating, tired Beast as she tried to endure it, her body tensing while her hands clenched into tight fist, her head tilting back as she had great trouble silencing herself, to not give Amy the satisfaction that she was hurting her!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:55 pm

"You've already been tamed by this, this is just a repeat Karina." She muttered as she kept on the attack and started to squeeze her body, her slight bare chest up against her clothed ones while the pressure around her back continued t tighten leaving very little room for breathing.

"Come on Beast, show that submissive side that I love and all these people have been dying to see, as tough as you are we both know you have a breaking point." She boasted as she continued her attack intent to realy cement her control over Karina.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:01 pm

Karina could feel her breasts bulging against the woman, flattening more and more as the squeezing continued, her back forced to deal with the pain again as she soon started to whimper from it, shaking her head wildly as the air was forced out of her lungs, squeezed repeatedly to the point that any air stored in her lungs were pumped back out her, gritting her teeth as all her ability to fight back had faltered and there was nothing she could do at all the stop her rival.

She tilted her head back, releasing a sharp cry as the woman taunted her, claimed her with the deadly bearhug, the front of her bare, sweaty body practically gluing against Amy's as she could not keep resisting her, the sounds of agony quickly coming out of her!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:22 pm

The Beast couldn't hold in her pain any longer at that point. Screaming in agony as the hold got worse and her body was feeling the effect of it. Knowing full well that Karina set this match up to do something similar to her she wasn't exactly feeling too bad for her current misfortune. To her it was a sad situation based on what she challenged her to in pursuit of winning this feud and the Lion wanted to stay the winner of that.

"Now that's more like what I remember." She said as she eventually pulled away and stood up in front of her. Patting her red and pink belly. "I think ive given that enough a of a break." She said before pulling back and driving an uppercut into her belly.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next