Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Merciless

3 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Merciless - Page 5 Empty Re: Merciless

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:55 pm

Clyde raised his brow as he heard Lilly's unexpected demand. Just what did she think 'They' were? "I ain't yer boyfriend." Clyde muttered before hearing Brittany from behind the cheerleader, talking trash to her and even calling the champ a chump!

"Hey!" Complained Clyde.

Meanwhile, Trixie stood beside her boss while she talked shit on the busty cheerleader and the country guy, kind of slinking beside The Viper when she talked about sucking dick. Trixie knew nothing about that sort of thing and was shy about picturing it.

"I HAVE standards! I came here lookin' fer YOUR secretary." Clyde shot back before eyeing Trixie. "But I guess you've already got a new one." He added before Brittany talked about how Lilly was a good fuck, making him blush a bit as he averted his eyes. It was true, sex with Lilly was amazing. As much as he was ashamed about it.

Still, what Lilly had to say next had Clyde's eyes practically bulging when she dissed The champ and complimented him instead!

"Damn Lilly!"
Clyde exclaimed as he heard Lilly's burn. "That's prolly the nicest thing ya ever said about me." Clyde muttered before he gave Brittany another look.

"I think she kinda likes ya though." Teased the Texan to Lilly.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:49 am

Brittany shot Clyde a glare when he mentioned that she might like Lilly. "Why would i like a slut like that? Besides if this slut wanted a job. She should have come to me not my ex manager. I am the champ after all." Brittany said before glaring at Lilly. "But i doubt she even deserves a job after how she has been treating me." Brittany would say before flashing Lilly a wicked smile. "So, yes why don't you head on home so you can fuck this cowboy again. But remember i tamed him first." Brittany would say reminding Clyde of that one session they had together.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:04 am

Lilly rolled her eyes at Clyde's comment about him not being her boyfriend. "No shit," she grumbled. Just the thought of it made her... she just didn't want to think about it.

The cheerleader was quite proud of herself after dissing the all too arogant Brittany. But Clyde, of course, had to ruin the moment. "Don't get used to it. If insulting this bitch comes at the expense of complimenting you, then I'll take the trade," Lilly merely looked over her shoulder at Brittany.

"And you can call me a slut all you want. You wouldn't be the first," she shot at her. Lilly stretched her tired arms. She felt ready to fall asleep. "But hey, if it makes you feel better to project your insecurities at me, feel free."

"Oh, and at least Clyde willingly had sex with me." With that, Lilly wandered off. She was bored of dealing with this girl. Her patience was running thin as it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:15 am

Trixie didn't like this Lilly woman. The way she was talking to her boss was not cool. She was the champ after all! What kind of bitch that she could speak that way to the champ!!? At least Brittany made it clear this punk wasn't going to be in the market for working for her.

Clyde meanwhile didn't know what to say other than... "You ain't tamed squat!" To Brittany with an angry retort before huffing at Lilly who had to be sassy about things and then act like he had to take care of her and her problems! Did she think they were a couple or did she expect him to wait on her hand and foot!?

"Guh!"
Clyde face palmed at Lilly's announcement of their very consensual sex, much to his frustration. Announcing to the world that it was big news! He felt he had to correct Lilly and tell her he and Brittany didn't have sex but it was kind of pointless!

"Thank ya. Lilly." Clyde grumbled as Trixie stepped forward.

"The two of you can't just barge into the Champion's apartment and disrespect her! Show some class! Especially you, Barbie! How dare you insult the AFW Friction Champion!"
Argued Trixie as she pointed right at the cheerleader.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:42 am

Brittany smiled as Trixie came to her defense. "She is right. You better show me some respect before i kick you ass. And don't think your little boy toy can help you." Brittany would say as she would step forward to shove Clyde out of the way so Brittan would step towards Lilly. Brittany would shove her chest into Lilly's to try and intimidate the girl. "So slut, Are you going to show me some respect?" Brittany would ask as she stared Lilly down.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:55 am

Lilly really didn't know why they were still here. They figured out what they wanted to know. So, to her, carrying on this pointless back and forth wasn't going to do anything except make her headache worse. All she wanted to do was leave.

And then Trixie piped up, yelling at her to show Brittany some respect. "You two are just broken records, aren't you?" the cheerleader complained, casting a glare at the girl.

But Brittany had to press the matter, shoving Clyde aside and marching right up to her, her chest against hers. Lilly couldn't lie, she was intimidated. And there was no denying that this girl could kick her from here back to Kyoto. But she wasn't going to back down now.

"If you're gonna hit me, you might as well do it. Because I'm not going to show respect to some bitch who demands it just because she have a shiny belt," Lilly said, her voice a tad shaky, but firm. "Plus, I'm too tired, and way too irritated to really care right now." She didn't know if Brittany would actually hit her, but she was about to find out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:26 am

A tired Clyde grunted as Brittany shoved him and the cowboy grit his teeth. He was getting really annoyed with the way Brittany was talking and acting towards him. He was about dead set on telling her off before she got right up on Lilly and their breasts mashed together...

Both Trixie and Clyde just kinda blushed as they saw the two massive chests of the busty blondes mash together.

"Wow." Trixie muttered, licking her lips, half way expecting the two to just kiss right there! Clyde meanwhile just looked at Lilly in disbelief. It was cool she was defiant BUT with Brittany's reputation this was a huge NO!

As much as Clyde kind of wanted Lilly to get taught a lesson, he certainly knew how Brittany was and not even Lilly deserved that!

"Alright, break it up!"
Clyde said as he carefully put hand between the shoulders of the two busty blondes before stepping in front of Brittany. "We're goin'. I'll take her out of yer hair." Clyde muttered while Trixie scowled at Lilly, pretty confident she could take the blonde, prompting the skater to back up a little, as if she was waiting for a good opening...

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:31 am

Brittany grabbed at Clyde's wrist as he tried to break the two girls up. "Stay out of this. Unless you want me to put you in your place as well." Brittany would say before shoving Clyde away again. "I will say it again. Show me some respect!" Brittany would say as she would shove her chest into Lilly again to see if the girl would back down. Brittany wasn't beyond just beating Lilly down until she begged for forgiveness but making the girl admit she was wrong without violence was just so tempting for the champ.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:37 am

"Aww c'mon!" Clyde growled as he was shoved and Brittany threatened him. Now it was on!

But this was Trixie's que, with Clyde out of the way, Trixie charged, giving a catty jump at Lilly, grabbing her hair and trying to take her down to the floor!

"What the fuck!?" Clyde yelled, turning his back on Brittany before wrapping his arms around Trixie's waist, trying to peel her off Lilly!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:43 am

Lilly was just bout done with this bitch. She didn't care how intimidating she was, or how much she demanded. If there was one thing that Lilly NEVER did, it was give in to the demands of others. And this was no exception.

When Clyde tried to step between the two of them, Brittany just shoved him away again, once again demanding her to respect her. And it wasn't going to happen. "you must be really insecure if you can't handle someone not respecting you," Lilly said before yawning. She was done with this.

She was about to turn and walk away when suddenly she was jumped by Trixie, who knocked her down to the ground, yanking on her matted blonde hair. "Gah! Get... OFF OF ME!" she screeched, grabbing a handful of her black hair in return, yanking it and trying to scratch her face and arms.

Clyde was also trying to get her off of her, which surprised her. Clyde coming to her aid was not something she expected. But he was probably just doing it to avoid a fight all together to save his own ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next