Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Merciless

3 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Merciless - Page 2 Empty Re: Merciless

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:24 am

Brittany couldn't help but laugh as Trixie moved away from her all red faced. "Well you will be under my protection. No nobody will mess with you unless i want them to." Brittany would say as she would wrap her arm around Trixie to pull her close. "And there are others but i think you can finger them out." Brittany would say before taking a sip of wine.

Brittany had to admit that tormenting Trixie was almost as fun as tormenting Mercy and that was something Brittany could work with.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:45 pm

Trixie's eyes lit up when Brittany pulled in her close, she was nervous and heavily unsure, but the prospect of being under the champ's protection was too good to be true!

"So I can fuck with anybody I want and you'll protect me!?" Asked the skater eagerly before getting a little worried about Brittany's last statement.

"...Others?" She asked curiously.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:29 pm

Brittany would smile at Trixie. Well, i can protect you. Unless you abuse my name and make me look bad. Then you have to deal with me." Brittany would say before her hand would move down Trixie's shoulder until it squeezed the girls breast. "Yes there are other benefits." Brittany would say waiting to see how Trixie would react to her advances.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:24 pm

"I-I'd never make YOU look bad, Ms. Luuve!" Trixie declared quickly with a bright red, flustered face, feeling stiff and ridged as she felt Brittany's hand sliding down her shoulder until her breast was suddenly squeezed.

"A-Ahn~" The skater moaned and bit her lip, her legs crossing as she felt the sexual touch of this older and experienced blonde champion. It was so hot for her. Trixie didn't even know if she was gay or straight or even bisexual. All these new feelings were strange. But she liked it.

"...T-That... Could be nice."
She said shyly as she lowered her head and smiled a little.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:42 pm

Brittany would smile at Trixie's reaction as before pushing Trixie down against the couch. Brittany would then crawl on top of Trixie. "Oh, it will be nice." Brittany would say before leaning down and kissing Trixie while her hands moved to fondle Trixie's breasts. Brittany was going to show Trixie just what working for Brittany could be like if she didn't mess things up. Brittany figured she might as well get some enjoyment out of Trixie as well.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:27 pm

Trixie's eyes shot wide as Brittany crawled on top of her and the young girl was already putting on her hands on Brittany's to reflexively push her away but she stopped the moment she felt the blonde's mouth, her soft lips and moist tongue inside her mouth, earning a virile moan from the young skater as her hands shifted from Brittany's shoulders, to sliding down her back, softly and shyly kissing the blonde back, pushing her tongue deeply against her mouth.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:59 pm

Brittany felt Trixie begin to kiss her back and Brittany decided to take things a step further. As Brittany kissed Trixie one of Brittany hands would snake down towards Trixie's pants before trying to slip inside them. Brittany was going to start massaging Trixie's sex as she kissed her. Brittany wanted to dominate Trixie and make Trixie hers.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:52 pm

Already feeling heated up from having her breasts fondled. It felt so nice to be pushed down and kissed by the hot blonde, it made Trixie feel She Trixie squirmed and moaned harder as she felt the champ kiss her harder before her hands began to slide down her pants, eventually finding her sex and...

"N-Nhhhh...." Trixie moaned deeply into Brittany's mouth, going rigid and still as her sex was massaged by the blonde, feeling frozen as she writhed with pleasure under the champion and her expert touch.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:16 pm

Brittany felt Trixie go rigid and she knew she had the girl right where Brittany wanted her. Brittany would continue to massage Trixie's sex while she kissed the girl. Brittany would then just suddenly stop and get off of Trixie. "That is just a taste of what i can offer you. Will you take the job?" Brittany would say as she would stand up and straighten herself out before taking another sip of her drink which she had set down earlier.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:06 am

Trixie continued to moan and writhe under Brittany, softly returning the kiss before it all suddenly stopped and the champion got off of her, leaving Trixie glassy eyed with a faint hint of drool upon her lips, weakly nodding to Brittany as she agreed to take the job, knowing she couldn't resist the sexy advances of the champion. Nor did she want to.

When Brittany stood up, Trixie was left near sprawled out on the sofa, panting heavily as the sexy blonde stood over her. This feeling of domination under the champ was beyond enticing and she found herself trying to catch her breath from breathing so hard.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next