Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Merciless

3 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Merciless - Page 4 Empty Re: Merciless

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:16 am

Brittany glared at Lilly as the girl yelled at her about Mercy. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" Brittany would say before turning to Clyde. "Keep your slut under control before i teach her a lesson." Brittany would say before sighing. Brittany would then look at Clyde. "If you are looking for Mercy she is gone. She took my money and ran away back to America. Something about going back to school. Karisma is gone too. Don't know where she went but she just left." Brittany would say as a sad look crossed her face. "Now that you know get the fuck out of here." Brittany would say waiting for Clyde and Lilly to leave.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:51 am

"Aw stuff it!" Clyde shot back at Lilly before seeing the cheerleader and the viper begin to bicker back and forth with eachother, leaving Trixie to look on in confusion as to just who these people were.

The cowboy rolled his eyes and was visibly annoyed by the bickering of the two blondes and sighed as Lilly hid behind him after yelling at Brittany. Such a brave warrior. But still, Clyde wanted to know the same thing, where was Mercy.

"Go ahead! She ain't mine." Clyde muttered before Brittany finally said it. Her words didn't even feel real at first, but Clyde knew what he heard... Mercy was... Gone. Back to America. Back to school.

Clyde stood there and looked at Brittany as his jaw slowly dropped... He couldn't. Didn't want to believe but he knew it was true. Mercy Wrenn, the woman he loved was gone. Back to school in New York no doubt to finish school. They had talked about before but he supposed with Brittany's money nothing was holding her to this place. Not even him.

Clyde couldn't say a word, he just stood there as his heart sank and he came to the realization that Mercy was gone. Forever. And he would never see her again.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:06 am

Lilly wanted to punch Clyde in the nose for being so irritating. She wanted to do the same to Brittany for calling her a slut, but she thought better of it. She knew that this girl could hurt her, and she wasn't going to take the risk. Besides, if she wanted to get to her, she'd have to go through Clyde first. She hoped.

And then it was finally said. Lilly stared at Brittany, she couldn't even explain how she felt. Angry, confused, even... sad? Her one real reason for wanting to come back to the AFW was gone.

No. No she wasn't. This couldn't be real. "She's not gone." Lilly stated as if it were fact. She stepped past Clyde, and walked right up to Brittany. "I came back here to get back at her for what she did to me. And you're trying to tell me that she just left?" The cheerleader spun around again, walking away from all of them, pacing. She felt panicked, she had one goal, and it was being taken from her. This was not happening.

"I don't... how am I supposed to... CLYDE! You aren't buying this?! Call her, or something! She can't just up and leave! She's got to be lying!" Lilly didn't know what she was thinking. It was almost like she was sad that she left. She hated her, but part of her whole reason for returning was her. Now she just felt lost.

Lilly stormed up to Clyde and jabbed him in the arm. "Call. Her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:37 pm

Clyde just stood there, thinking of Mercy as Lilly screeched and raved up and down, a single tear falling down his cheek. It hurt, knowing she was gone forever, just as much as knowing he couldn't win her back. But seeing Lilly's frustration, the fact she won her twenty grand and returned to school, he started to faintly smile before shaking his head at Lilly.

"Heh... No way. She's gone, Lilly... Mercy's won. She ain't comin' back...." Clyde said as he began to laugh a bit at the entire situation.

"She didnt' even like Wrestling! It was just a job here and now she found her way out! She's free and now she's a student with twenty grand! She's finally doin' what she always wanted ta' do." Clyde took a deep breath and smiled even wider.

"Mercy's free from you, Lilly and... Even you, Brittany. No more dealin' with crazy bitches. She's her own woman again. She'll have a normal life." Clyde said as he looked at Brittany smugly before turning to Lilly.

"It's over, Lilly. We both lost this time." It was bittersweet and it hurt, but... Now she could finally live the life she wanted far away from this place.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:58 am

Lilly just stared at Clyde, who was smiling... and laughing! What exactly about this was funny to him? He was obviously sad she was gone, he was crying after all. So why would he be laughing?

"No! I didn't lose! This is all just a lie!" Lilly screamed, turning away from him, hands running through her hair. She felt like she was going to pass out because of how panicked she was. She kept trying to reason through this in her head, refusing to believe she wasn't here anymore. And no matter how many times she told herself, she knew she was wrong.

"How... how am I supposed to get my job back?" she muttered, looking back to Clyde. She didn't know what exactly he could do, but she didn't know who else to ask. Mercy could have been her ticket back into the business. Now what would she do?

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:21 am

Brittany just shot Clyde a glare. "Yeah, Yeah but laugh it up. Now get the hell out of here." Brittany would say as she really didn't want to deal with Clyde or his little slut at the moment. Brittany would then hear the Lilly was out of a job. "You are out of a job because of Mercy? Why did you need her? She was my manager, she couldn't get you your job back." Brittany would say as she really didn't care but this girl seemed to care about Mercy a lot.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:40 pm

Clyde just shrugged at Lilly, it wasn't really his problem. Everything Lilly had done she had basically done to herself anyway. He was pretty torn up about her being gone forever but he did his best not to show it.

He shot Brittany a stare and rolled his eyes, thinking it was about time to leave before Lilly and Brittany seemed to go back and forth over the cheerleader's job.

"Brittany's right. Mercy wasn't even working for AFW anyway." Said Clyde just as a petite girl in skinny jeans and a sleeveless hoodie appeared behind the champ.

"Ms. Luuve... Who are all these people?" Said Trixie as she eyed the busty blonde haired girl with red eyes and another blonde that kind of on the short side for a guy.

"...You didn't tell me you had other people trying to take the job." She said with a bit of an attitude, not aware she had to compete with two other people and however else more.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:20 am

Lilly rubbed her temples with her fingers, irritated and beyond angry. She figured, with Mercy, she'd at least be able to use her to wiggle her way back into the company. But now, she'd have to find some other means of getting her job back. But according to this Brittany girl, Mercy didn't have that authority. Perhaps not, but that didn't mean that they couldn't do what they did before and have a match to with her job on the line. That wasn't going to happen now.

"Well, it doesn't matter now," Lilly grumbled, huffing out a frustrated breath. "Now I need to figure something else out. I'll talk to whoever I need to."

Then, some black haired girl came to Brittany's door, eyeing her. "Look, toots. I don't know what job you're gunning for, but I'm not after whatever it is. I just want to wrestle again." Lilly spun to Clyde again. Between her anger, and the work out she had earlier,, she was spent. And the two of them had a three hour train ride back to Kyoto.

"Take me home," she demanded. Not that she expected him to want to, but she was NOT taking the train home by herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:06 pm

Brittany couldn't help but laugh when she heard that Lilly could wrestle. "A slut like you can wrestle. HA, I bet the only wrestling you do is in the bed with this chump." Brittany would say before addressing Trixie. "I haven't asked anyone else to do this job so you don't have to worry. Besides i doubt this bitch could do anything except suck dick." Brittany would say as she continued to insult Lilly.

Brittany would then look at Clyde. "Yeah you can run along now. I mean who even is this chick. I thought you had standards Clyde. But i bet she is a good fuck. Maybe i should let you stick around." Brittany said as she looked Lilly p and down.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:33 am

Lilly gritted her teeth as Brittany berated her. The only thing that kept her from just charging at her was the fact that she was far too tired, and that she could probably kick her ass right now. So she refrained from doing something stupid.

"Look, bitch, I'd kill myself before I gave a damn what you thought of me," she shot back at Brittany. Maybe it wasn't the brightest idea to talk back, but she didn't care at this point.

"Oh, and I am a good fuck. Too good for you. Clyde may be a moron, but at least I'm willing to have sex with him. I wouldn't touch you with a thirty foot pole." Lilly turned her back on the girl and looked over at Clyde again. "Now take me home, before this bitch get's jealous of you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next