by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Introductions and rivals

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Introductions and rivals - Page 8 Empty Re: Introductions and rivals

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:06 am

Julia didn't break eye contact either though that was mostly due to Yukis eyes showing anger on a level that she clearly wasn't showing Kyoko as she obeyed her commands. Kyoko for her part brought Yuki back up and decided to just hit her four more times, nailing her belly button, then her lower belly twice before hitting her solar plexus to end the combo. Her punches weren't her usual ones either as she was mostly just giving Yuki a disciplinary penalty rather then outright hurt her.

After she was done she would bring Yuki up and give her another soft peck on the lips before speaking. "Sorry but I have my opinions and I wont break them for anything. Besides now you get to decide what happens to her." Kyoko encouraged, not even needing to point to the girl in question as who she was pretty obvious by the look of shock on Julia's face.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:17 am

Yuki gritted her teeth, taking the punches with a little grunt here and there for every punch. Kyoko would bring her up, kissing her quickly, which did lift her mood a touch. AT the woman's question, she turned to look at Julia, gears turning in the snowdrop's head.

"How about you take a crack at her. She did invade your place after all." Yuki answered.

Introductions and rivals - Page 8 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:45 am

A pretty simple idea but Kyoko said nothing as she moved over to Julia who was once again looking on in shock at what was transpiring. The girl moved over to the now punching bag and looked her up and down while Julia struggled to speak. "Look Kyoko, I-I was just-" Kyoko simply waved her hand dismissively. "I'm aware of what you were trying to do, you never struck me as someone who was as aggressive as Yuki made you out to be Julia. Still I cant just let you walk out of here since at the end of the day you were partially responsible for the damage. Let this be a lesson to be careful who you play with."

She said as she winded her arm back and drove a punch into Julia's belly button 3 times in succession before going for a punch much lower then that. "Oouugh! Auuff! Ugggh! OOOuufff!" Julia huffed as she leaned in coughing as she was unable to actually get any kind of defense and Kyoko it a little harder then she did with Yuki.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:54 am

Throughout all of this, Yuki crossed her arms and smirked in quiet satisfaction as Kyoko set about turning the redhead into a punching bag. Still as her thoughts began to roll through, what was to stop her from using this new way of doing things on other opponents? Like what if she used more....unconventional means to defeat Kyoko in the ring? It might get her the win. But not now. Soon though.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:02 am

"Ough! Uff! Gaaah!" Julia screamed out as the punches continued before finally Kyoko relented and backed away. the redhead was panting while leaning against the punching bag, her legs struggling to keep her up while the girl before looking over at Yuki. walking to her friend she stretched her arms for a second before speaking.

"Alright do me a favor and let her go, I'm going to take a shower." She would say before walking ahead stopping at the door and looking back at Yuki. "And another thing...Like I said I don't cheat or tolerate it in a match, do so again and we may have to reconsider this little arrangement. That's not me trying to be mean but honest with you, so I ask that you respect it." After hearing what Yuki had to say, if anything she would walk out.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:50 am

Huffing to herself, Yuki set about releasing the redhead from her bonds. Glaring at Julia, Yuki let her loose.

"Ok go. Don't ever come here with that disrespectful mouth of yours ever again. Got me?" she asked, knowing Kyo couldn't hear them.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:54 am

Julia was trying to get back on her feet still while the two girls talked before Yuki came in to reach out for her binds. Julia briefly worried that Yuki would go for another shot at her from there as she was helped but thankfully Yuki seemed content to just let her go, though not without a rather quiet threat to avoid getting Kyoko involved again.

Julia simply nodded and spoke. "N-no I wont. I promise Yuki." she said as her arms go to her bruised stomach and she lays there for a little bit to rest off the fight before she would leave. She would definitely think about her actions more carefully beyond this point.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8