by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 218 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Introductions and rivals

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Introductions and rivals Empty Introductions and rivals

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:15 pm

It shouldn't have been this easy, in fact it should have been and woukd have been in possible with a more straightforward manager, thankfully Kyoko Akan's manager was pretty easy to persuade to let her in on her apartment lcdation once she found out that she wasnt some fangirl looking for an autograph but a wreslter making a proposition. And thus Julia Night wasted no time in pursuing her goal.

Arriving at Kyokos apartment she found herself eagerly waitng at the door, she had waited a long time for this confrantation and she wasnt going to let it slide. She probably didn't even know who she was but she still intended to make sure she did by the end of the day as she knocked on the door. Little did she know that Kyoko wasnt there at the moment, she was at the gym, and the only person in the house was another girl entirely.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Introductions and rivals Empty Re: Introductions and rivals

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:34 pm

Yuki was preoccupied at the moment, listening to her music when the door opened. Expecting it to be Kyoko, the snowdrop was mildly surprised at seeing a new girl there instead with fiery red hair. Not one to be rude, she removed her earbuds and went over to the girl, bowing politely.

"Hello there. Are you a friend of Kyoko too? My name is Yuki Nakamura, what's yours?" she asked in a pleasant manner, always ready to extend a hand of friendship to a new face.

Introductions and rivals WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:48 pm

Julia was a girl on a mission tonight, Kyoko Akan embarrassed her in a way she had never been, and she needed to i prove ipon this so it never happened again. She was ready to straight up call her out until the door finally opened...to reveal someone else entirely. "Huh? Wait this is Kyoko's apartment right?"

Well that was a wrench in the plan for sure, who was she? She seemed just as confused but her words seemed to confirm this was Kyokos place so Julia wasnt lied to at least but still, man that derailed everything. "Julia Knight, umm kinda. So what are you doing here? You like her girlfriend or something?" Julia sad wondering how she could salvage her plans as she shook her hand.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:06 pm

AT the question, Yuki's cheeks flushed a bit, "Not really no. I met her and we have sparred a couple of times. We're friends right now."

Smiling, she tried to push off the awkward silence that fell over the pair, "Anyway yeah this is her place. I was just waiting for her to get back. Was she expecting you?"

She sat back on the couch, making herself comfortable while she looked up at the red head.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:26 pm

Yuki's face went red at her question as she denied it. Okay so not girlfriend but she bet Yuki wouldnt mind taking that step eventually. Not her business but te whole sparring thing was, this girl had jacked her plans to take on Kyoko to test herself, which meant she might have an idea of where she was at skill wise through the smiling woman in front if her.

Moving over she took off her jacket leaving her in nothing but her shorts and bikini top as she looked around the area. " No im here on my own but I was coming to surpise her, we met before you see. So sparring is what you call it? Is it of the actual vsriety or her more." Julia pressed her fist agaisnt her stomach. "Her variety? Either way hw well do you say those encounters go."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:45 pm

Yuki smirked, "More of her style than anything. Those encounters went as well you would expect. She's beaten me twice. Still, I got some good hits in on her, and I've been training up on resisting her belly punches."

She patted her abdomen with a sigh, "Soon I'LL put her down for the pin. But it seems you're looking to fight her too?"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:58 pm

That asnwer was pretty much what Julia expected, which was good news for her. She might be able to salvage this plan of hers by taking on the closest thing she had to a reference. So with her face turning less happy and more cocky she tried her tough girl act.

"Well of course thats no surpise you dont look to be at Kyokos kevel. In fact I bet you enjoy her way. Im not here to fight her im here to show her whos boss." Not bad dealing with smug bitches like this defiently helped along the act
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:14 pm

Hmmmm. SO Julia seemed to be one of those overconfident smug girl when it came to wrestling huh? Not looking to get angry, Yuki only smiled, "Well I wasn't then, but now? I'm sure I can win. Yeah, I enjoy her spars. Not exactly something you prepare yourself for in the ring with a normal opponent."

But at her boasting, Yuki giggled, "Careful. Being overconfident can cost you the match. I know that better than most."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:36 pm

She did her job well she thought but Yuki seemed to be trying to keep things civil, made sense but civil wouldnt work when your trying to get someone to fight you so Julia just had to steer things in another direction, good thing she didnt talk to Yuki for too long kr she might not have bought the act.

"Didnt you just say you only got a few hits in? Seems to me like third time wouldn't be the charm in that case. Normal things dont get you ahead in this business." Her words of warning seemed to be the start if something she could work with. "Oh really so your not just a jobber your also a punching bag for other wrestlers. Guess thats why Kyoko keeps you around."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:47 pm

That did it. She pushed the jobber button. Now Yuki liked to consider herself as a even tempered young woman, but when Julia made that remark, the snowdrop cracked her neck, before launching a punch right into the young woman's belly.

"I'll show you who's the punching bag around here!" she said, chucking off her sweatshirt leaving her in her sports bra and shorts

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next