by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Introductions and rivals

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Introductions and rivals - Page 7 Empty Re: Introductions and rivals

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:10 am

at this Julia had to pause since she really had no reasoning for why she should let her go besides simple common decency and it was clear begging wasn't going to work for her this time. Looking around Jul desperately sought something that would convince her to listen, if to at least think about it.

"What do you gain from keeping me hear? You've already proven your better then me, your not a jobber. I'm sorry for saying that I was just looking for a fight I swear. W-hat do you want me to say?" She said looking for an out to this growing night mare.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:22 am

Yuki thought for a moment before kicking Julia straight in the gut, "I don't think so. Kyoko's gonna be pissed at this mess, and you are just as guilty as I am. WHo knows, maybe she'll be pissed enough to fight you herself. That is what you wanted isn't it?"

She leaned against the wall, smirking at her prisoner.

Introductions and rivals - Page 7 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:32 am

Julia looked at her though her eyes gave away that she wasn't convinced and Julia dreaded what became of her next. She didn't have to wait long as suddenly Yuki drove her foot up and nailed her belly with a kick, causing her to cough and splutter once again as her belly was a beaten wreck. Realizing that she had await before she would be free didn't help. "I just want to be let go, I'm in no condition to run away or fight."

Meanwhile the girl in question had made it home, sweating from the workout and the jog as she came to her door and knocked. She still had her keys but it was somewhere in her bag and Yuki just opening the door would be faster. "Yuki, you still in there?" she said if the girl opened the door Kyoko would smile and give her a peck on the lips.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:54 am

As soon as she heard the knock, Yuki made a beeline for the door, opening it to find Kyoko kissing her.

"Oh...hi Kyo...." Yuki answered, "We have a bit of a problem. You see, an acquaintance of yours, some redhead, came in to pick a fight with you and settled for me....I beat her, but she made a mess of the place."

Yuki gulped, hoping she explained it well enough so that Kyo didn't end up killing her instead of Julia.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:02 am

Kyoko came in and after the kiss looked at her and saw that Yuki was sweating and that her belly was red like she was in a fight. Her confusion was addressed beforeshe could answer it however as Yuki explained that an acquaintance had come and picked a fight with her, and a redhead so that excluded Amy, Chelsea? no she wouldn't do that, she wasn't the aggressive type and she had no reason to do so. "I dont think I know any redheads that would do that. what was her name-my room! what the hell!" she said as she say the couch tipped over and everything, stuff across the floor, this was worse then any fight she had had in here with Yuki.

Going to the room she saw the redhead in question and it clicked that she remembered facing her once or twice, she didn't know her personally but it seemed she left an impression on her. "Julia...Knight was it?" Julia looked like a deer in the headlights and just nodded her head while Kyoko looked at Yuki. "What kind of fight did you two have? this place is a mess."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:22 am

Yuki looked from Julia to Kyoko, "It started as a belly contest, but she kept pushing me and everything just kinda....went south from there."

She leaned against the wall, clutching at her stomach and sighing, now feeling the effects of the match catching up to her. Her hope was that Kyoko wasn't gonna blow a gasket and take BOTH of them to the floor because of this.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:34 am

All things considering Kyoko was taking this in stride as she saw her apartment even her own room was a wreck as she looked at her intruder and her guest on the wall before looking at Julias ashamed face. frowning she turns towards Yuki and walks over to her. Her hands on her hips as if she was about to be strict with her which she kinda was given the circumstances. "So you made it a belly fight, but you broke the rules to win?"

from there she pointed at Julia who was helplessly watching the exchange from the bag hoping to get some kind of break. "her face is bruised up pretty badly but the only bruises I see our on your stomach, so you broke the rules of that contest and proceeded to make a mess of my house because of it." she said, her annoyance at the situation starting to show before she sighed and shook her head. "Hands up."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:34 pm

Yuki was beyond ticked at this point. After all of this, and after her (albeit dirty) win, she was going to get punished for all of this? NO! Just as Kyoko came forward, Yuki stopped her.

"No! I did it cause I was tired of being pushed around! Every match is the same old thing. I lose, I train, I still lose again! Then this bitch her comes up and rubs my face in it, mocking me all the while! I'm sick of just being a jobber for people like her!"

Her face was bright red from yelling as she looked from Kyoko to Julia. She didn't want to take this out on Kyoko, but she'd be damned if she got punished for this!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:57 pm

Kyoko didn't flinch at her outburst only really concerned with making sure her point got across which based on what she said the point of why she was upset didn't seem to register to the white haired girl. After she was done Kyoko got in her face and this time she wasn't using her indoor voice to let her opinion be known.

"You were sick of being a jobber so you chose to be a coward?! I don't care what she said the ONLY way to shut up people like her is to prove them wrong, if you cant do that, you improve until you can, you do not break the rules you agreed to do so. I can tolerate a lot of things but I don not associate myself with cowards! So you an either put your hands up and let me settle this or Ill just force them up there, but If I have to do so you can get out of my house when were done. Got It?" Kyoko said before turning to Julia. "Your not off the hook either, but your not going anywhere so ill deal with you in a second." she said before returning to Yuki. if the girl complied she would start by sending an uppercut into her belly, if she didn't Kyoko would shove her against the wall and try to do so anyway.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:43 am

Yuki could not even believe this. Despite everything she had done, and the victory she had achieved, she was still getting punished for it? What the hell!? She didn't understand......but she would when she realized what Julia had been doing. She didn't want to lose her friendship...if she hadn't already.

Sighing in frustration, she held up her hands, letting the blows come, but the anger did not leave her eyes. She glared right at Julia, even when Kyoko doubled her over with a swift uppercut.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next