Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 242 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 242 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Just some couple scouting their future rivals when...

2 posters

Go down

Just some couple scouting their future rivals when... Empty Just some couple scouting their future rivals when...

Post by Iceman Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:20 pm

Just so far it had been an awesome night. First they spent some time just wandering around downtown, then went to some milkshake place to indulge their sweet teeth as they strolled some more before sitting for some time in a park close to a lake. No one could say that Evelyn and Kotaro didn’t enjoy spending time togheter or that they weren’t a loving couple. When they hanged out together time would fly as they could talk about a lot of hobbys they had in common or just fool around making fun of each other. It was as if each one of them completed the other physically and mentally. They perfectly knew the other’s mind so well that they knew beforehand how their counterpart would react to things. That didn’t mean that they hadn’t any differences in thinking or personality as each one of them liked to approach situations in a different manner or had diverse opinions on certain topics, even enjoying some hobbys on their own but speaking plainly, they loved each other passionately and cared a lot about the other’s well being, and it showed on their actions.

After some time sitting at the park they finished their milkshakes, then feed the ducks that swam in the lake, then just sat talking about games and some other stuff and then sneakily made out for some minutes. They broke that foreplay before anyone could notice and because they didn’t want this to go further as what they had today wasn’t a simple date. No, as far as both Bandits intended they were going to be at work really soon, if by “at work” one could mean enjoying wrestling matches.

Evelyn and Kotaro then headed to the AFW Tension arena as they were that night part of the crowd for some matches. Their intention was to have fun watching some combats while scouting their future possible oponents, learning about any rival they could have in the future. Of course this well-thought plan was Kotaro’s idea, but Evelyn played along.

When they arrived they got seated in some of the special places reserved to AFW employees and wrestlers. Being part of the show had some perks as their seat was quite convenient to observe everything displayed inside the ring. First they witnessed a Tag Team match that helped them think about some counter strategies if they ever fought those people. Overall the combat was fluid and fierce, but it turned out to be pretty one sided as one of the teams fell short on everything it tried and soundly lost. After that came the main event in which two girls fought, and it looked like they knew each other as they managed to prevent lots of moves and strategies from their counterpart. After some time of exciting wrestling one of the fighters prevailed when she got her rival on a vicious chokehold that ko’ed the other. The crowd exploded in cheers for their winner as Evelyn got closer to her boyfriend’s ear. “Hon, I wouldn’t mind locking you in one of those holds…”, Kotaro inmediately blushed while trying to talk his girlfriend out. “Hehehehe you are so silly. I love you”, she said as she kissed her boyfriend in the cheek. That was when she noticed something from behind them: a woman was discreetly having peeks at them. She gave it no importance, though. Maybe she knows who we are? Anyway, the show was almost done as the winner retreated to lockers while the crowd got ready to leave the stadium. Or so they thought.

Back to top Go down

Just some couple scouting their future rivals when... Empty Re: Just some couple scouting their future rivals when...

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:40 pm

Just so far it had been a difficult night. All night Reina had been dragged around by her best friend and client all over the city, just to spy on this couple who had just been the latest addition to the AFW's Tension roster. While she normally didn't mind performing some reconnaissance, Reina didn't need to be painfully reminded how single she was, and her closes relationship was to her childhood friend who was completely obsessed with tokusatsu shows and toys. Though she supposed it wasn't too bad since they were able to see different parts of the city that they normally wouldn't get to see. Finally after that long date, the manager and wrestler followed the couple back to AFW, Tension Arena. This somehow made Hikaru think they truly were villains, or so she believed ever since hearing about them. Reina really should've kept her mouth shout when she mentioned to Hikaru that their team name was the Red and Black Bandits. Before Hikaru could say anything, Hikaru had run off in a comical manner to the locker rooms.

"Why me?" Reina groaned while a blue gloomy aura around her, with other staff members sort of just feeling bad for her. Reina sighed as she decided to follow them to clear up any airs before Hikaru could create any problems. Following them to the AFW-staff only observation deck in the arena, Reina simply watched from around the corner, just staring and crying while biting the corner at how lovey dovey they were, once again reminding her of her single status. But before she could finally make her move, she could hear some robotic voice talking, there suddenly someone yelling really loudly!

<<"THREE! TWO! ONE!">>

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeenshin!" a voice cried and Reina turned around and cried out as Hikaru was ran out of the corner, dressed in her Kamen Rider Fourze cosplay, "RIDER ROCKET DRILL KICK!" Hikaru would fly across the air and comically hit Kotaro in the head with her kick before jumping back!

RIDER ROCKET DRILL KICK! (Dramatization):

After landing on her feet, she would run her hands across her helmet, making a squeaky noise, and point at them! "Kamen Rider Fourze! Taiman harasete morau ze!" Hikaru exclaimed and Reina would nearly have a heart attack.

"Taiman harasete morau ze!":

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Just some couple scouting their future rivals when... Empty Re: Just some couple scouting their future rivals when...

Post by Iceman Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:56 pm

Yes, up to that moment it had been a fun and interesting night. That was until the moment when, as Evelyn and Kotaro were getting ready to leave home to maybe some Netflix and chill when a robotic voice took over the stage. In a tacky and overacted way a person in some Kamen Rider cosplay would appear making some poses before jumping and kicking Kotaro in the head! The guy was a skilled fighter but he wasn't expecting any kind of attack so the kick got him as he rested her head back after the hit.

"HON!!!", Evelyn yelled with a distressed expression on her face as she just saw a ranfom Rider kicking his boyfriend hard. She started shoving the man's shoulder as she tried to get some response from him. It didn't take some time before the redhead noticed that Kotaro was just surprised and he wasn't that hurt. At that moment the British woman smiled to herself as she understood what was going on. It was quite surprising for her given the fact that she wasn't still that well-known in the division but she had to make a stand now.

Standing up, Evelyn got so into the situation as she first signaled at her "injured" boyfriend and then pointed with a menacing finger to the robot warrior. "I don't know what that was about but you will pay for this! I am not one that flees from combat, so state your conditions and we will face each other, one on one!!!, the redhead went as cheesy and overacted as her counterpart as she knew now that some other fighter decided to give her a treat, and she wanted to see where all of this could get.

While all of this happened, Kotaro rubbed his face as the place he got kicked in started to become swollen. That was going to hurt in the morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:09 pm

Reina's eyes were wide and her mouth dropped while her entire background was black with lightning flashing behind her. How could this happen!? How the hell was she going to explain to upper management that her client and best friend, dressed as a superhero, flung herself at another wrestler from another faction because she thought they were actual villains!? If anyone was watching, they could actually see Reina's ghost just flying out of her mouth and her skin turn all white as she slumped to the floor, defeated in not knowing how she was going to fix this mess. However, Hikaru was just fine and dandy as she stood up to Evelyn when the Red Bandit would step up to her. She would point right at Evelyn after she finished talking and loudly proclaimed the most outrageous thing Reina could ever hear, making her die a little more!

"Obviously to take you two villains down! No villains is going to invade the Ring while I'm around! So let's settle this in the match like true wrestlers! A standard match, me vs you!" Hikaru exclaimed in her costume while Reina slowly crawled over to Kotaro, her head hung low in shame.

"I am so sorry...please forgive her active imagination," Reina whispered before slumping to the ground as her little ghost would float up into the air while Hikaru was doing a pose in front of Evelyn!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:10 pm

Kotaro still was searching for the truck that hit him. No one walks out to have some nice evening with his girl only to get a kick to the head! But truth be told, whoever was inside that... was that a Kamen Rider costume?? was no rookie as the kick was well executed enough for it to be quite spectacular but not that painful. Whoever this person was had a knack for posing a good show.

Even so the couple wasn't expecting to become the focus of attention that night. Now everyone that remained in the stadium was looking in their direction to see what was that that happened about a Kamen Rider challenging someone. The people who were sitting close to them cleared out so they were mostly alone facing the mysterious agresor. Only one woman remained, sitting close to Kotaro and so flustered than it looks like she was going to have a heart attack. While Evelyn addressed the intruder this woman came closer to the young man and started apologizing. Wait... was this woman some somehow related to the Rider?

"Ouch... It's ok but... next time you are getting some act ready just... warn me beforehand, please? Kotaro understood immediately that the woman was close to the Kamen Rider and that both were in the business since she was sitting in the AFW reservoir, so all what happened must be part of some promo they weren't aware of. "It will be alright. Look, don't know who both of you are but your friend there has just met her match. Look at her face., Kotaro said with a speck of pride for his girl.

And there stood Evelyn with a resolved grin on her face, looking at her challenger's helmet while trying to make out what the hell just happened, but never breaking character. "Looks like you don't even know what you are talking about, but no one calls me villain... no... no one hits my Cutiepie in the face and gets away with it! You are on, Rider!, the redhead said while menacingly pointing at the Kamen Rider.

"Whaaaaa... Cutiepie???" Kotaro's face went all red as he heard her girlfriend addressing him that way, the man leaning forwards until he was too close to the ground closer to the flustered woman. "Yeah... looks like they are a perfect match... Have some space in here I can crawl and hide?", he asked while blush took all of his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:50 pm

Reina was practically completely dead inside now. Not only did her best friend just had to cause a scene, the entire audience in the AFW Arena was looking their way. The camera crew had also immediately turned on the cameras early and point them at the observation deck, directly at the superhero and bandit butting heads. The cosplaying girl that was under the armor would jump back and pound her chest with a fist before pointing at Evelyn again. "HAH! Then let's get in the ring right now! You and me! A clash between good and evil!" the cosplayer exclaimed, "I, HIKARU NANJO, WILL DEFEAT YOU!"

The audience would let out an uproar of cheers and approval as the officials down in the arena instantly put up a title card showing the wrestler Hikaru Nanjo aka the Kamen Wrestler up against Evelyn Evans aka the Red Bandit! Hikaru would hop over to Reina, grabbing her by the collar and began to march off to the locker room, a big smile underneath her mask while Reina was just emotionally and mentally out of it.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:22 pm

Wait, so a cool and hot date ends up in a wrestling arena where a weirdo who just thinks she is a Kamen Rider or whatever kicks a person in the crowd and then issues an open challenge to her victim’s girlfriend just because she doesn’t want… any villains on the ring? The situation was just to random that there was just no way someone would be so stupid to… “I accept your challenge!!!”, said Evelyn as she clenched her fist close to her chest and then pointed at her now rival. “I don’t know what your problem is, but if combat is your solution we will settle this! You will pay for that treacherous attack!”

From his sit position Kotaro could watch in awe how the AFW staff had some projections announcing an upcoming match between this Rider and her babe. “This is nuts! I just wanted some dinner and maybe some dessert! This wasn’t intended to happen.” It looked like the young man’s plans for the rest of the night would have to wait as his girlfriend’s wrestling persona tool over the situation and now nothing could stop her. If this was indeed a ruse from the AFW to get her in a match they really knew how to get her into a fight.

When the woman who introduced herself as Hikaru disappeared from view Evelyn got closer to her boyfriend. “Aaaw hon, did she hurt you? Alright, stay here and cheer for me as I fight for you!”, the British said her goodbyes to Kotaro as she went for a deep kiss. “Love you, darliiiiiiing!” The sight of Red disappeared from view as she jogged downstairs and followed the trail of her rival to reach the locker room. Looks like the show was far from over and the crowd was so excited about that. And in the end that was the only thing Evelyn wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down