by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Introductions and rivals

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Introductions and rivals - Page 4 Empty Re: Introductions and rivals

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:24 pm

Her dazed punch was knocked away and she was subjected to a flurry of punches to her face and chest that she couldn't quite stop as she was trying to wrap up as best she could. The change in the girls attitude was still shocking and now she was paying for it as it seemed she set something off really bad.

"Auurrgh! Ahhh!" she screamed out as her head was yanked upward and driven down into the floor several times, her head exploding in pain as she lay there. "This isn't..what we agreed too..." she muttered through the pain.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:26 pm

"You should have thought about that before running your mouth princess!!" Yuki yelled in her face, shoving her down and hooking her leg for a pin attempt. Part of her wished she would kick out. More time she could spend beating her down and teaching her to watch her mouth.

Introductions and rivals - Page 4 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:31 pm

"How is it my fault your a damn cheater?" she said as the girl roughly placed herself on top of her for another pin attempt. She was still trying for this, after she basically ended the match? Well Julia wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of that little victory.

Kicking out Julia would try to push and kick Yuki away so she could get up, albeit slow and stumbling from hr head still being knocked around by the womens insane assault. "If you think..im going to stay here and fight you after this stunt your outta your damn mind." she said.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:34 pm

"I don't recall giving you a choice. You signed up when you ran your mouth about me. Now put up or shut up!" Yuki growled. She was not going to let her leave this place conscious, that much was certain.

Walking to the door, Yuki slammed it shut before locking it and walking toward Julia, eyes blazing with fierce anger and her fists raised, ready for a fight.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:05 am

Julia looked shocked as Yuki was determined to keep her here to finish the fight as she actually locked the door and Julia actually felt frightened for a second at the girl she mocked earlier in jest. Maybe if she came clean things would be eaiser. Still she put her arms up in case the very aware situation of her not listening didn't work out.

"But you aren't even following the rules. Whats the point anymore." she said as she kept her distance and if she charged in she would go low and try yo uppercut the girls gut, keeping to the rules for now to see if she could salvage the fight. She wasn't going to be the punching bag
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:20 am

Yuki smiled when that look of fear flickered across Julia's face. Good. That will teach her to disrespect Yuki.

"The point is you disrespected me." she answered, "This isn't over until one of us pins the other, and I'm telling you right now sweetheart......I'm not getting pinned today."

Just as the words left her mouth, Julia darted low and nailed an uppercut to Yuki's sore belly. "OOugh!" Yuki choked, spit flying out her mouth from the blow which doubled her over.

"You want me...." she panted, still in pain from her stomach taking so much abuse, "...to punch your belly that badly? Fine then."

She fired off a quick one two punch to her opponent's belly button, but her hits were slower than her rage induced attack before.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:45 am

"L-look..I was just messing around cause I wanted to see what Kyoko was dealing with. I-I dint mean all those-wooah!" Julia tried to explain before Yuki rushed in and nailed her stomach with another punch t stagger the woman, only for it to come off as her being annoyed by the move. "You were the one who made the challenge."

Yuki seemed determined to come after her as she threw two punches the first one catching her square on the belly button before she backed up and dodged the other one her arms still up as she felt the pain causing her body to weaken from the long and drawn out fight.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:09 am

"Really? It sure sounded like you meant it!" Yuki yelled at the redhead. Walking forward, she roughly grabbed her and threw her opponent against the wall. SMirking at her opponent's weak stance, she smirked, "If it's too scary for you, just lay down and admit defeat? If you're not too proud that is."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:34 am

Before she could try and convince her otherwise she was pushed against the wall, hitting it hard enough the sound bounced through the room. Groaning she kept her arms up and tried to think of a way to convince her until she demanded that she just admit defeat, something that wasn't happening no matter what.

"Ill pass on that, if you wont believe me then that's fine but your the one whos going to admit defeat." She said as she tried to move in and bury her knee into Yuki's belly and push her back. If that worked she would try and push her on the bed and pin her down to keep her down.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:18 pm

Yuki wasn't expecting the petrified girl to actually full on refuse the offer to give up. Guess she was too proud for that wasn't she? Oh well.....her loss anyway. Julia decided to continue going low, driving a knee into the snowdrop's vulnerable midsection, shoving her back onto the bed before pinning her down to keep her still.

Throughout the entire ordeal, Yuki struggled, making it as hard as possible for Julia to nail the pin. She started rocking their bodies back and forth, hoping to roll them over and reverse their positions.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next