by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 1 Bot

silverrath

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Introductions and rivals

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Introductions and rivals - Page 6 Empty Re: Introductions and rivals

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:28 am

Julia was out and didn't respond to anything as Yuki laughed at her cheap victory before tossing her off the bed. She limply rolled off and laid there as she was observed among the chaos to the apartment they wrecked in there pursuit of a fight. Though the only thing on her mind was the last thoughts of fear regarding her fate when she woke up.

Kyoko who was oblivious to the wreckage that her redheaded would be challenger and her friend with benefits had caused had just finished with her workout and rather then shower she decided to use the moment to take a jog back to her apartment. From where she was she would only be another half hour before she got there, where Yuki was waiting.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:58 am

Yuki expected that Kyoko would be here soon, so better to have Julia ready. Grabbing the knocked out Julia, she dragged the unconscious girl to the workout area, where the heavy bag hung from the ceiling. Lifting Julia up, she leaned her opponent against the bag, before reaching around and tying her to the bag.

It took a few minutes but before too long she had the redhead tied up nice and good, ready for her punishment at the hands of the snowdrop.

Introductions and rivals - Page 6 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:05 am

Throughout the entire situation Julia only let out some slight groans while she was dragged across the floor and lifted up to her feet to lean against the bag. From there her arms were tied up above her head to the same straps that were holding the bag together, her head sagging downward while she stood there.

A few minutes afterward Julia started to stir, her eyes fluttering open as she shook her head confused and surprised by her situation. Eventually she came too an realized where she was her eyes widened in shock as she started to pull on her arms and look around at the situation in front of her. "How did-wha- no!" came out o her mouth, clearly confused by her situation.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:24 am

"Awake now?" Yuki said, smirking at her captive as she walked up to the trussed up wrestler. Oh this felt amazing! TO finally be on top of a match, and not the jobber she used to be. Oh she was liking this new way of doing things.

"Good, cause it's time to punish you for that mouth of yours." Yuki sneered, before driving her fist into the open belly of Julia. No way to defend herself now. A cake walk for Yuki.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:34 am

Julia was still very confused and vey startled by all that had happened, with Yuki snapping the change of the fight and getting knocked out she had not time to adjust to the situation and it seemed Yuki was not going to give her the time to do so. Mocking her for a second regarding her position she made it clear what was going to happen next and in this case Julia knew she had no chance to defend herself.

"Wait, were still doing this? No we can talk about-Guuagh!" Julia groaned as she was cut off by the abrubt punch to her bare belly. Coughing Julia tried to bend over as bet she could which wasn't very much from her spot and suddenly tried to bring her legs up to guard as much as she could. "Please stop!"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:46 am

"NO Julia, I'm not going to stop!" Yuki screamed at her, launching a flurry of punches at the midsection of her opponent. Even when the red head moved her legs up, Yuki held a leg up, before bringing her arm down on her opponent's femur.

"Would you have stopped if i was in your position? No you wouldn't!" Yuki spat at her.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:57 am

Julia was still unable to get through to the girl, whatever semblance of reasoning she seemed to have at the beginning of this encounter thrown out for the sake of ruthlessness, or maybe that ruthlessness had already been there and Julia was the final crack before the dam gave way. Either way it was falling down on her as Yuki gave her the brunt of her anger, nailing her with a barrage of punches to her belly. "Agh! uugh! Uff! Gouh!" she moaned as the punches continued.

Eventually Yuki snapped at her leg and dropped her arm down on her femur to try and keep her from bringing it back out. "Aggh!...You...you broke the rules, the deal was off. I just wanted to leave.." Julia pleaded further trying to get some semblance of mercy from the rapidly angry white haired girl.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:25 am

"Last time I check, you're in no position to be making demands!" Yuki shouted at her, aiming a swift chop to her opponent's chest. SHe kept hammering at Julia, never letting up for a second. After a good minute of nothing but punches, she backed off.

"How'd yu like that huh?!" she yelled.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:36 am

"I'm not-Auugh!..demanding any-Ouugh! Just please stoOOuugh!" she tried to get out but the punches started to come faster and faster, leaving her virtually no room to recover. At this point all she could do at that point was take the lows as they struck her body all over and try and hold out, with little success as they whittled away at her remaining strength, still hurt from there fight.

Finally she was given a break as Yuki took the time to gloat. Julia was coughing and wheezing for air through her bruised body, clearly hurt and struggling to get any air Julia looked at her captor wit pleading and tired eyes, she knew she couldn't take much more. "You've proven your point...just let me go..please..."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:47 am

"Oh yeah? What's in it for me if I let you go huh?" the snowdrop crossed her arms over her chest. She had no intention of letting the young woman go, but she'd hear her out at least, if nothing else than to hear her beg for mercy.

"And what was my point? That's I'm better than you!" Yuki spat.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next