Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The gang's all here

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The gang's all here - Page 3 Empty Re: The gang's all here

Post by k0hryuu Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:15 pm

Yukiko grunted as Alaina began to rain down heavy blows against her guard, though she didn't have to endure it long before the woman was sent tumbling off of her by Maddie's quick reaction. "Thanks...!"

Maddie felt a bit proud of herself as she managed to knock the Amazon of Yukiko, however no sooner had she landed and started to get back up when she caught a flash of orange and yellow. Before she even knew what was happening, the tiny girl was sent right back the way she came, crying out as she sailed through the ropes and landing outside of the ring with a loud 'thud'.

"Ma-chan!" Akiko called out, having been too distracted to leap in the way to stop Julia in time. Growing increasingly agitated, her anger started to take over and she started to lunge towards the American. At the last second, however, she stopped and managed to hold herself back. Or in actuality, a security guard managed to hold her back, grabbing her around the waist and lifting her up off her feet. "H-hey! Leggo of me!" the orange-haired girl spat, flailing her limbs around in the air wildly.

Similarly, Yukiko was about to get up and fling herself at Alaina, only to be blocked off by two more guards, who quickly grabbed her arms and restrained her. "Fuck! Don't get in my way!" she screamed angrily, struggling only in vain against the strength of two larger men.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:31 pm

It was pure chaos at this point.

Julia saw Akiko coming at her, and the cowgirl was ready to meet her halfway and start throwing fists! But just as she started to, a pair of arms latched around her and pulled her back into one of the corners, keeping her away from the others.

“Let go, dammit!” Julia protested, kicking and struggling with all her might, until a couple other guards made their way over to help keep her restrained. The guards in front of her were blocking a lot of her view, and she couldn’t see how Alaina was faring in all this madness. All she could see was a sea of bodies, and all she heard were multitudes of voices shouting over each other.

Of course the crowd, who had initially cheered on the impromptu brawl, were now booing the security team. Poor guys were just doing their jobs. But that didn’t stop the crowd from voicing their opinion on the matter, as a chant of “LET THEM FIGHT! LET THEM FIGHT!” quickly began to echo throughout the arena.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:36 pm

Alaina was effectively pinned down, unable to fight her way through to anyone whom she wanted to get her hands on! "Come on, you hear that crowd! Us against you, the sooner the better!" Alaina shouted above the noise of the crowd and the scuffle! She knew tonight might have been a disaster but if they got a match out of it, then so be it.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:06 am

Considering they were now officially in trouble, neither of the Black Feather duo had a reason not to fight back. Struggling and screaming, both Akiko and Yukiko tried to fight their way free, but the brute strength of the security guards had them quickly being dragged backstage. Even Maddie, who kicking her legs and struggling as one of the guards had her slung over his shoulder, wanted to fight, despite her earlier hesitations.

The chanting of the crowds continued to echo throughout the arena, even as the champs were taken away and no longer in sight, disappointed that they were being denied what would surely be an epic match to come.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:44 am

The tag champs weren’t alone in their struggle against the security guards. Julia kicked and twisted in the arms of the men restraining her, yelling and cursing at them while she tried to find an opening to charge the Black Feather duo. None came, however.

Until the champs were carried away, Sonic Boom was held there in the ring. Only then did the remaining guards repeat the process with them. One had Julia wrapped up in a bear hug from behind while another held her legs, though that didn’t stop her from kicking and squirming against them. But there was nothing that could be done at this point. Julia and Alaina were about to get dragged out just like Akiko and Yukiko. And the fans would just have to wait until for the fight they were hoping to see tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum